Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Here I go.Whenever I see a happy fictional couple, like canon, OC, crossover, or canon/OC, my heart just thinks back to when I was with my boyfriend. It hurts like hell and I don’t like it when my heart hurts like that. I think to myself that I’ll die alone with no guy to love me like he did, even though he broke up with me to be with his best friend. Love will evade me til the day I die. And I don’t know if I can have another chance with someone else. Because I don’t do anything (yet) outside the house. So for now, I’ll keep my feelings to myself when I see couples like that. I mean, the Disney couples are fine, mainly because I grew up to love them. Just saying.Then I asked someone who was sympathizing somebody else why she was being so nice to us. They said it's because they suffered and they don't want anyone else to have the same. But I said that I deserved it, which I do. She made a few attempts to make me happy, but I just rejected it with sad stuff like I'll never fall in love again and that I don't deserve to be happy (which is all true). That I'm a useless, worthless girl with a sensitive, torn heart and a fragile soul. She tried a few more times, but I couldn't bear it anymore. So she said that she would stop trying to help me and went to bed.I was right. I'm a broken idiot who is dead inside with no future and no friends to help me. I'm a lost cause, a loser, a freak, and a miserable girl with problems. I'm a mistake and outcast, in fact. No guy could ever love someone like that. Especially me. I would give anything just to be loved by a boy. But it's a pointless endeavor. The only thing that does make me happy is my personal wonderland, which I visit sometimes in my dreams (though I wish it was real).Okay, done venting. You don't have to help me if you don't want to. But if you do, I'll just reject you. Just carry on with your day/night. Because I'm done...

Edit: I just remembered that the person helping me was a girl. If anyone was wondering, i'm not gay. I'm straight. Just wanted to let you know.

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Oh wow...I'm so so sorry to hear that, friend!  It's never easy when one's heart is broken, believe me, I've been through that quite a few times, more than I can count, I should say!  But, for every time your heart breaks, just remember that it can mend itself again!  You still have your whole life ahead of you, and I know that you'll find someone who'll love you and appreciate you for who you are, ya know?  Because let me tell you, your ex leaving you for his best friend was a d*ck move on his part, just saying!  Like, that's messed up!  But my point here being, it's not over yet, not by a long shot!

You've still got your whole life ahead of you, and you're still young, so you'll see many forms of love that you might not comprehend at first, but you'll gradually learn as you grow.  From these experiences, you become a stronger person, and you become more confident in yourself!  When it comes to love, it'll always be an unpredictable game, but it's one worth playing, no matter the outcome!  Just hang in there, and you'll be fine!  Remember, don't pity yourself and keep moving forward! Only you can find your happiness, ya know? :)

Oh wow...I'm so so sorry to hear that, friend!  It's never easy when one's heart is broken, believe me, I've been through that quite a few times, more than I can count, I should say!  But, for every time your heart breaks, just remember that it can mend itself again!  You still have your whole life ahead of you, and I know that you'll find someone who'll love you and appreciate you for who you are, ya know?  Because let me tell you, your ex leaving you for his best friend was a d*ck move on his part, just saying!  Like, that's messed up!  But my point here being, it's not over yet, not by a long shot! You've still got your whole life ahead of you, and you're still young, so you'll see many forms of love that you might not comprehend at first, but you'll gradually learn as you grow.  From these experiences, you become a stronger person, and you become more confident in yourself!  When it comes to love, it'll always be an unpredictable game, but it's one worth playing, no matter the outcome!  Just hang in there, and you'll be fine!  Remember, don't pity yourself and keep moving forward! Only you can find your happiness, ya know? :)

That's true... I guess I can try and stay positive for now. But if I can never find a boy to love, I'll be lonely.

I agree with Key. You're still young and have a lot ahead of you. You will learn many things in the years to come. One day you will find a person who will love being at your side no matter what.

You're actually right. I'll try my best to stay happy, at least...

I know how you feel.  But I've only had two boyfriends, and it obviously didn't work out with either of them.  But, it was more me than them; they just didn't feel like they were 'the one' ya know?  I feel so selfish too, because I really want a soulmate, but I'm just so shy, and when I finally did get a boyfriend and date them, I didn't really enjoy it, even though they were both very nice.  Well, the first one was a bit of a stalker, but I digress.

I also feel like a worthless person, but that's due to multiple things, including my severe depression.  I pray to God everyday hoping that my luck will turn around, and that I will get over and overcome my weaknesses.  But then I feel so guilty because I should be praying for those that are suffering much more than me.  I shouldn't be so selfish and focusing on myself when my problems aren't really that bad, and that others have far worse problems, but are braver than me.  I know that God shouldn't help me and that almost everyone else is more deserving of His grace.  So yeah, I also feel like how you do.

You know, perhaps that guy that was trying to help you wants to be your boyfriend (I couldn't tell if he was a friend near your age or a family member).  So (if its the former), maybe you could give him a chance.  Who knows, perhaps he is your special one, and you just don't know it yet. ;)

Anyway, I'll be praying that you'll get better, and I wish you the best of luck! :)

You're quite young to be worrying about such serious relationships. For now chin up and focus on your studies and what become what you want to become. You've got a whole life full of exciting people and adventures ahead of you, so don't think of yourself as a loser. Who knows, while your studying in college/university or even in the workplace, you could find the man of your dreams. There's no need to be so negative. I sometimes feel the way you do as well, but I pull myself together and keep trying. Life is full of ups and downs. You'll find the man of your dreams without a doubt. Stay positive and if you want any support, just come to us and we will be here for you.

I know how you feel. But I've only had two boyfriends, and it obviously didn't work out with either of them. But, it was more me than them; they just didn't feel like they were 'the one' ya know? I feel so selfish too, because I really want a soulmate, but I'm just so shy, and when I finally did get a boyfriend and date them, I didn't really enjoy it, even though they were both very nice. Well, the first one was a bit of a stalker, but I digress.I also feel like a worthless person, but that's due to multiple things, including my severe depression. I pray to God everyday hoping that my luck will turn around, and that I will get over and overcome my weaknesses. But then I feel so guilty because I should be praying for those that are suffering much more than me. I shouldn't be so selfish and focusing on myself when my problems aren't really that bad, and that others have far worse problems, but are braver than me. I know that God shouldn't help me and that almost everyone else is more deserving of His grace. So yeah, I also feel like how you do.You know, perhaps that guy that was trying to help you wants to be your boyfriend (I couldn't tell if he was a friend near your age or a family member). So (if its the former), maybe you could give him a chance. Who knows, perhaps he is your special one, and you just don't know it yet. ;)Anyway, I'll be praying that you'll get better, and I wish you the best of luck! :)

Thank you for saying that. And well, he kept calling me darling, but I think he says it to everyone. I don't know if we would be right for each other, though. I might ask him about his age when he wakes up. And then tell him. Maybe...

You're quite young to be worrying about such serious relationships. For now chin up and focus on your studies and what become what you want to become. You've got a whole life full of exciting people and adventures ahead of you, so don't think of yourself as a loser. Who knows, while your studying in college/university or even in the workplace, you could find the man of your dreams. There's no need to be so negative. I sometimes feel the way you do as well, but I pull myself together and keep trying. Life is full of ups and downs. You'll find the man of your dreams without a doubt. Stay positive and if you want any support, just come to us and we will be here for you.

But I'm a homeschooled fifteen year old girl. I haven't been to college or university yet. And I don't really have any studies right now, so I'm basically free from it (sort of). But you're right. Maybe I will find him someday... Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

Can relate, guess everyone who once had a broken heart can in a way, though we all live it and feel it in our own way.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but if anything I'd say to not think of yourself in those terms.

Sure we all make mistakes, and a broken heart is so painful, but you'll get better, and you'll get another chance at it, you may not even know, but right now someone else might be holding a special place in his heart for you to stay.

So don't belittle yourself-cause I know the feel, way too much..- it will never do you good.capitalize on your mistakes maybe, but don't push your friends away, cause they're the best way to mend a heart.

You're still young too I'd say^^ So don't hurry love, and appreciate your life around first, love will always strike somewhere sometime :D

Rize your head, think positive, see it as another chane offered to you to find "the one", and turn to your friends for support :)

It is hard sometimes, but together you'll overcome this~

You're never going to find a guy to love because you're not willing to love yourself. Love yourself first then the ideal guy will come naturally.

Can relate, guess everyone who once had a broken heart can in a way, though we all live it and feel it in our own way.I'm sorry this happened to you, but if anything I'd say to not think of yourself in those terms. Sure we all make mistakes, and a broken heart is so painful, but you'll get better, and you'll get another chance at it, you may not even know, but right now someone else might be holding a special place in his heart for you to stay.So don't belittle yourself-cause I know the feel, way too much..- it will never do you good.capitalize on your mistakes maybe, but don't push your friends away, cause they're the best way to mend a heart.You're still young too I'd say^^ So don't hurry love, and appreciate your life around first, love will always strike somewhere sometime :D Rize your head, think positive, see it as another chane offered to you to find "the one", and turn to your friends for support :)It is hard sometimes, but together you'll overcome this~

Don't worry, I'll be happy. I promise.

You're never going to find a guy to love because you're not willing to love yourself. Love yourself first then the ideal guy will come naturally.

Okay. I'll do it.

Ah the classic heartbreak. So to begin seeing how you wrote this, I'm guessing it happened pretty recent and thats ok, you'll need time to get over the heartbreak however assuming how your putting a lot of thought into how you may never love again, im going to assume you pretty young so don't worry it you'll find love again the key is to move on, focus on you, and dont go looking for love. One of the really weird things about love is it shows up when you stop looking. ;)

As a homeschooler myself, I think I can provide some help/encouragement here. The first thing I would say is not worry about relationships for a while and give yourself time to heal. The second is to make alot of guy friends. As a guy, I have quite a few friends that are girls, and that leads to me thinking much less about relationships when I'm with a girl since I just see them as peers. I hope you feel better soon!

At least you're not me, I was led on for around 6 months only to be told my feelings were completely worthless, that I was being toyed with for the entire time and that no one will ever love me again. That in turn made me attempt to kill myself, and if that wasn't bad enough, I nearly succeeded and was hospitalized for about a week. I've given up on it because I don't believe true love exists, but at least your sense of love is salvageable. Don't actively look for it, let it find you.

Ah the classic heartbreak. So to begin seeing how you wrote this, I'm guessing it happened pretty recent and thats ok, you'll need time to get over the heartbreak however assuming how your putting a lot of thought into how you may never love again, im going to assume you pretty young so don't worry it you'll find love again the key is to move on, focus on you, and dont go looking for love. One of the really weird things about love is it shows up when you stop looking. ;)

It didn't happen recently. It happened last year. It came back to the surface when i saw an OC that was happy with the person they were paired with. It just brought back the memories of when i was with him. 

O-Okay then...

As a homeschooler myself, I think I can provide some help/encouragement here. The first thing I would say is not worry about relationships for a while and give yourself time to heal. The second is to make alot of guy friends. As a guy, I have quite a few friends that are girls, and that leads to me thinking much less about relationships when I'm with a girl since I just see them as peers. I hope you feel better soon!

I don't have friends outside of the house. Just online...

At least you're not me, I was led on for around 6 months only to be told my feelings were completely worthless, that I was being toyed with for the entire time and that no one will ever love me again. That in turn made me attempt to kill myself, and if that wasn't bad enough, I nearly succeeded and was hospitalized for about a week. I've given up on it because I don't believe true love exists, but at least your sense of love is salvageable. Don't actively look for it, let it find you.

Okay...

I don't have friends outside of the house. Just online...

I recommend looking in your area for homeschool groups. There are a ton in my city, and that's where I've made many of my close friends.

In youth, you will have many time you're in a relationship and you will break up with him multiple times. Don't claim it's the end on the line for you. Keep going. If I were you, I would be serious about a relationship after college. That is usually the best time to be in one.

That's true... I guess I can try and stay positive for now. But if I can never find a boy to love, I'll be lonely.

That's the spirit, just keep your chin up and stay positive!  And hey, don't stress over not finding a boy!  Like I said, you're still young, so I'm sure you'll find someone! But don't ever think that you're alone!  You have your family, you have friends here, the people who support you, ya know?  Just stay strong and be happy you have people that care about you!  Your dream boy will come around when you least expect it! ^^