Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
UnnamedHeartless

Music Another new Skillet Single "Stars"

I heard this song earlier today, and I have to say, hearing this and Feel Invincible gives me the great feeling that Unleashed will be one of Skillet's best albums yet! Concerning Stars, I really loved the song's message!  It praises God's name, and I give an amen to that! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I heard this song earlier today, and I have to say, hearing this and Feel Invincible gives me the great feeling that Unleashed will be one of Skillet's best albums yet! Concerning Stars, I really loved the song's message!  It praises God's name, and I give an amen to that! :D

Yeah, it's really awesome to see Skillet really step it up for Jesus in recent years.

Yeah, it's really awesome to see Skillet really step it up for Jesus in recent years.

Indeed, indeed!  And the fact of the matter is, they make epic music, period! The best thing about Skillet is that it appeals to everyone, not just Christians, ya know? That's what I love about 'em! They've got amazing talent!  I can't wait for the rest of their album!  I bet it'll be sick! :D