Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yessie Maltese

I have Autism....

I already knew this, but to be honest I wouldn't have ever guessed if you wouldn't have told me. You haven't done anything wrong here as far as I'm aware, no need to be sorry! ;) (this is directed to your last line)

That's a great story! You're a good person with the way you are, don't let Autism define you. But rather your character define you. Its a hard roadblock and challenge, I would know having family that suffer from the same, but the people here including myself will like you regardless.

Girl, you're beautiful and don't you forget it! :) I have a bad Anxiety Disorder and PTSD, but no matter what all of us have beauty on the inside. You're one of the first people to watch my videos girl, and that means a whole lot to me. You are kind and compassionate, which is something that we are not lucky enough to have these days. The world is lucky to have you girl.

Don't ever let people tell you you're different because of autism, when I was a baby the doctor thought I had autism because I shook my arms a lot but I don't (or so I'm told). I have 2 friends that are some of my best friends for life and they have autism and if they didn't tell me, I never would have guessed, it's not a bad thing to just be yourself :)

Hey, you're not bothering anyone, so don't you worry, okay?  We're all an accepting and friendly community here in KH13, and I take pride in being part of this awesome fanbase!  

I'm glad to know that you're pushing forward, and that your dogs have helped you a lot during your life!  And hey, just because you have Autism doesn't mean the world will end, ya know?  Don't let that bother you, and just keep living life the best you can!  Cuz after all, life's too short to be worrying about things, so enjoy yourself, and never bring yourself down, ya hear? :D

I don't see how you are giving us an hard time, but ok xDAlso, you have autism, as so do many other people.Other people have Asperger, and so on. Is it mandatory for you to change yourself, just because you have something like that? Heck no.It's a part of who you are, and in no way should you look at it like a negative thing.I was born with Asperger's Syndrome, and my parents told me when I was 18. Did it change anything in my life? No, I just accepted it, and kept going forward.As so should you :)

Well, there's some members, but I'm not gonna say their names except one.... The first one is Enix.... (who got Banned few months ago) :

Do you know what's the bright side about autism? You can grow out of it. I know someone who had a social disability, not autism but that isn't the point I am making. As he gets older, he is growing out of it and I see the change in him. It's cool and it should not be much different for you as you grow older. A study shows children can so hopefully you can as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2262822/Children-GROW-OUT-autism-claim-scientists.html

It's quite all right; I have high-functioning autism, but due to how I think of it as a weakness that anyone can exploit, I tried to hide it. I was so insecure with myself and with my autism, that I have (no pun intended) stumbled into the darkness. And it's wasn't until Skyward Wing did the following video below that (along with Elsa, Terra, and Riku) have help me see that what makes you different can turn out to be your greatest strength: 

I have also mentioned in this following topic: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/88237-the-truth-about-skywardwing-just-be-yourself/ and even here: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/87891-has-kingdom-hearts-affected-your-life-in-any-way/?p=1680000

Aww, It'll be okay, Miss Yessie.

Posted Image

I'm not sure if you did read my profile or not, but if you did, you probably noticed that I, myself, have Autism, as well as Aspergers. And I think I know how you feel, or at least what you might be going through at times. It ain't easy doing stuff all by yourself, without some advice or assistance in some cases. :/

But it seems that you really cared about your dogs, and they must've been really helpful to you as well. That's awesome that you had a deep bond with your dogs, and that that gave you a bit of motivation/confidence! I dealt with a similar situation back in 6th Grade. I can tell you more about it if you would like! I love getting the chance to tell about some stories of mine to others. :3

But, anyways. I also wanted to say that I'm happy that you told us about this. You are an honest person, (to be honest xD ) and if you want to just talk about anything you want (What you're thinking, feeling, whatever you feel comfortable with sharing), I would be honored to listen to you.

Rock on!

in the past, I was whining, spoiled little girl. I have problems reading, spelling, explaining things, and I can't even speak right..... to be honest I'm actually Homeschool, my mom and my brothers helped me to study ever since I left school, at first I didn't want to study for some unknown reason, but at 10 or 11 years old, I want to do it. There's also a reason why I love Maltese. I was unable to do things on my own like washing the dishes, washing my clothes, cooking, fixing my bed, and cleaning my room. That was before I met my dogs 3 years ago. They helped me a lot, l can be able to do things on my own because of them . I thank god for my dogs and my family. If I didn't meet my dogs, I'll be a lot worse than I used to be. I hope I didn't bored you to death. I see all of you later ok? ;3

And also, I'm sorry if I giving you a hard time....

Aww, It'll be okay, Miss Yessie.

Posted Image

I'm not sure if you did read my profile or not, but if you did, you probably noticed that I, myself, have Autism, as well as Aspergers. And I think I know how you feel, or at least what you might be going through at times. It ain't easy doing stuff all by yourself, without some advice or assistance in some cases. :/

But it seems that you really cared about your dogs, and they must've been really helpful to you as well. That's awesome that you had a deep bond with your dogs, and that that gave you a bit of motivation/confidence! I dealt with a similar situation back in 6th Grade. I can tell you more about it if you would like! I love getting the chance to tell about some stories of mine to others. :3

But, anyways. I also wanted to say that I'm happy that you told us about this. You are an honest person, (to be honest xD ) and if you want to just talk about anything you want (What you're thinking, feeling, whatever you feel comfortable with sharing), I would be honored to listen to you.

Rock on!

Those with Autism have the most beautiful minds, some autistic people percieve the world in a more unique way than some people who don't have autism. Be proud of who you are!

Edited by Shinobi Palace

Those with Autism have the most beautiful minds, some autistic people percieve the world in a more unique way than some people who don't have autism. Be proud of who you are!

Uhhh... Thanks?? Well, whether I have a brilliant mind or not, the only way people can know such a thing would be to, in fact, hear me out. It's weird, 'cause the way I think and feel probably doesn't entirely fit with my looks. Outside, I don't always act the way I imagine myself being. If only there was just some simple way to express what I'm really like to others. -.-

I think it's my looks that drive teens my age away from me; my facial hair and tired eyes would probably creep girls out. But see, here on KH13, none of you have to see my real face. Instead, you can see a little picture of Veemon, and most of you probably imagine Veemon when you think of me. And most of the time, even I think of myself that way: A cool, blue dinosaur Digimon who dreams of fighting for Justice and making friends. xD But, when I look in the mirror, all I see is the weird-looking 16-year old with a sad and tired look in his eyes.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to talk a bit about myself here. Hope that wasn't a problem to any of you.

Rock on!

Uhhh... Thanks?? Well, whether I have a brilliant mind or not, the only way people can know such a thing would be to, in fact, hear me out. It's weird, 'cause the way I think and feel probably doesn't entirely fit with my looks. Outside, I don't always act the way I imagine myself being. If only there was just some simple way to express what I'm really like to others. -.-

I think it's my looks that drive teens my age away from me; my facial hair and tired eyes would probably creep girls out. But see, here on KH13, none of you have to see my real face. Instead, you can see a little picture of Veemon, and most of you probably imagine Veemon when you think of me. And most of the time, even I think of myself that way: A cool, blue dinosaur Digimon who dreams of fighting for Justice and making friends. xD But, when I look in the mirror, all I see is the weird-looking 16-year old with a sad and tired look in his eyes.

Sorry for the rant, I just wanted to talk a bit about myself here. Hope that wasn't a problem to any of you.

Rock on!

Facial hair isn't bad, loads of people have it :P.

Facial hair isn't bad, loads of people have it :P.

The point is, my personality might be attractive, but the way I look might seem unusual. And personally, I don't think I want to have a beard, mustache, etc. Basically, I want my looks to reflect my personality, you know what I mean?

The point is, my personality might be attractive, but the way I look might seem unusual. And personally, I don't think I want to have a beard, mustache, etc. Basically, I want my looks to reflect my personality, you know what I mean?

I understand you, I've been feeling like you recently. I've been taking steps to improve my physical appearance (My body mainly, started exercising a lot more :P).

Some women find beards attractive, but if you dislike them, then shave. I shave my own face weekly, just buy an electric razor. Electric razors are the best :D.

Edited by Shinobi Palace