Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I once said the Osaka team were over qualified to develop Kingdom Hearts III .

I also said Final Fantasy Versus XIII wouldn't be finished anytime soon.

I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm kinda psycho.

I have always been fine with this, I'm just surprised at how many people are doubting their abilities lately, the last few games have been very serviceable. At no point do I ever feel like I'm not playing a Kingdom Hearts game, it feels so consistent with the numbered titles. If anything I'm even more excited for KH3 now since it'll play like the numbered titles with all of the awesome little tiny bits that made the other games so awesome.

Also, lol, don't you mean "psychic"? X)""

I once said the Osaka team were over qualified to develop Kingdom Hearts III .

I also said Final Fantasy Versus XIII wouldn't be finished anytime soon.

I don't mean to brag or anything but I'm kinda psycho.

In other news, grass is green. :P

But the basic gameplay of bbs and 3d are too floaty and they also have a tendency to make one move that's super powerful that you can access way to early in the game. The only game that they did really well and played similar to a numbered title yet kept it fresh was RE:coded, but it almost felt like a relapse after they did 3D. KH3 so far looks ok, but there is some floatiness so I hope they get rid of most of it. 

Edited by Keyblade master26

But the basic gameplay of bbs and 3d are too floaty and they also have a tendency to make one move that's super powerful that you can access way to early in the game. The only game they they did really well and played similar to a numbered title yet kept it fresh was RE:coded, but it almost felt like a relapse after they did 3D. KH3 so far looks ok, but there is some floatiness so I hope they get rid of most of it. 

Well, from the sound of it, DDD was very rushed, so that relapse made sense. We also have to factor in the fact that they've been making portable games, which don't usually have the same level of polish that console games are supposed to. From what it sounds (and looks) like, we'll have a much better level of polish than any game since KH2. I am a bit worried about how the game will handle, but the last trailer did look like they took more from KH2 in the most recent looking build.

Well, from the sound of it, DDD was very rushed, so that relapse made sense. We also have to factor in the fact that they've been making portable games, which don't usually have the same level of polish that console games are supposed to. From what it sounds (and looks) like, we'll have a much better level of polish than any game since KH2. I am a bit worried about how the game will handle, but the last trailer did look like they took more from KH2 in the most recent looking build.

Yeah, I'm just sacred that they will rush the game and it will end up like 2.5, so that's why I'm not saying nothing about wanting them to hurry up.