Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

KHUX Reverse Medals arrive in KHUX & Epic Medal Carnival pack avail. 5/27 - 6/2

Reverse Medals are now available in KHUX. Reverse Medals are simply medals with characters generally associated with the Darkness or who are considered villains in the Kingdom Hearts lore. 

Here is a full list of all the new medals available with today's update:

• Sephiroth
  • Illustrated Sora & Pals
  • Cerberus
  • Pain & Panic
  • Hades
  • Alice
  • KH CoM Namine
  • Pinocchio
  • Hag
  • The Queen
  • Timeless River Pete

These medals, and the epic medals introduced in the last Epic Medal Carnival can be pulled in this pack, which is available from 5/27 - 6/2. Note: Sephrioth and Illustrated Sora & Pals can ONLY be acquired in this medal pack.

Reverse Medals are now available in KHUX. Reverse Medals are simply medals with characters generally associated with the Darkness or who are considered villains in the Kingdom Hearts lore. 

Here is a full list of all the new medals available with today's update:

[*]Sephiroth

[*]Illustrated Sora & Pals

[*]Cerberus

[*]Pain & Panic

[*]Hades

[*]Alice

[*]KH CoM Namine

[*]Pinocchio

[*]Hag

[*]The Queen

[*]Timeless River Pete

These medals, and the epic medals introduced in the last Epic Medal Carnival can be pulled in this pack, which is available from 5/27 - 6/2. Note: Sephrioth and Illustrated Sora & Pals can ONLY be acquired in this medal pack.

Barely played the game but how can I get jewels?

Barely played the game but how can I get jewels?

Right now, the only way to get jewels is to buy them with actual, real world money or by logging in to the game every day.

You can also get 150 Jewels for every 5 missions you complete and if you haven't done any of the special missions or events you get 30 from there as well

You can also get 150 Jewels for every 5 missions you complete and if you haven't done any of the special missions or events you get 30 from there as well

Right, forgot about that.

What if you are to mission 300? You need to wait?

I had to draw 10 times for Sephiroth, so much pain in that :/ I feel ripped off. 

The 10-pull mercy rule, I suppose (you're guaranteed a premium medal if you pulled 10 times from the 3000 pack for a specific event's duration).

The 10-pull mercy rule, I suppose (you're guaranteed a premium medal if you pulled 10 times from the 3000 pack for a specific event's duration).

That isn't a thing in NA yet. It took a while for that to happen in JP. They would (should) also say so in the notice if that was the case.

It should be a 5-pull mercy rule, would make more sense.

While we are on the subject of reverse medals, I got both Pete and the Evil Queen. They both seem to do the same thing once leveled fully. Are either one a good option to use in your keyblade set up? I know there are better but I was just curious if they are worth leveling?