Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

KH3 Relationships  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe will end up together as a couple at the end of KH3?

• Sora and Kairi
    • Riku and Kairi
    • Sora and Riku (you've read to many of those fanfictions and you want it to happen)
    • Ventus and Kairi (SHOCKER!!!)
    • Sora and Ventus (their hearts were together for so long, they should be together)
    • Riku and Ventus (um....... why???)
    • Lea and Aqua
    • Lea and Kairi (kinda pedo, if ya ask me)
    • Lea and Ventus (kinda like Axel and Roxas, but as lovers instead of brothers)
    • Lea and Sora (... weird)
    • Lea and Riku (they both conquered darkness in their hearts, and found light in eachother)
    • Aqua and Ventus (you don't like the big sis-little bro relationship)
    • Aqua and Sora (Why would you even choose this???)
    • Aqua and Riku (Again, why would you want this???)
    • Aqua and Kairi (Seriously, who would want this???)
    • Xehanort and Yen Sid (if you choose this, you have a sick mind)
    • A different couple? Comment below who!

So, in the end of KH3, I predict at least one couple will be made. Which characters do you think will hook up at the end of KH3? Vote for all of the couples you think will come together.

NOTE: I know some choices are weird or disturbing, but I wanted this post to be LGBT friendly and create as many choices as possible.

Xehanort and Yen Sid is quite an obvious one, especially on Yen Sid's side, he can't stop himself from thinking about Xehanort, I think it's quite obvious.

Also, as Lea said, Pete and Maleficent is clearly one.

Marluxia's somebody and some keyblade wielder will also happen eventually, that's for sure. Probably Marluxia's somebody and Lea will be the couple.

Honest opinion:

No relationships at all

well i think Nomura once said that the series focuses more on the bonds of friendship between the characters and stays away from full on romance, which imo is a good thing. at this point it'd definitely come off as forced. 

I think dancing is far of friendship..

He misses Kairi more deeply then Riku.

Nomura may have said that but I think Disney want love.

Edited by KH4Real

Maleficent and Pete. The sexual tension is there. I ship it.

Oh my lord. 

Sora and Kairi, and in turn, Roxas and Namine.

That's it really. In fact, maybe Aqua and Terra too, that'd make for a tragic love story. And I love me some tragic love stories.

I think dancing is far of friendship..

He misses Kairi more deeply then Riku.

Nomura may have said that but I think Disney want love.

dancing is kind of a stretch, tbh.

it's not an activity limited to people who are romantically involved with one another. Sora, Donald and Goofy did almost the same "dance" Sora did with Kairi in his imagination. it's just that with SDG there was more bouncing and laughing :P

and idk about him missing Kairi more. in the same game where they "dance," Sora falls to his knees and cries when he finally finds Riku. he misses Riku more because he hasn't seen him in about a year or so. Kairi, on the other hand, is safe and sound back on the island as far as Sora is concerned. (ya know, up until the part where she runs off through a portal)

lea and sora is just as pedo lol sora and kairi are the same age X'D 

Serious answer: My profile pic gives it away, actually everything gives it away. sokai 

Xehanort and Yen Sid FTW.

oh yeah old beardie booties

Oh snap, I voted all...thought the thread meant interactions, lol. Oops. I'm not much a shipper to be honest,  I'll keep them short and simple, but here goes nothing:

Sora and Kairi

The relationship is there and is heavily hinted at throughout the series. All those cute, awkward and cringeworthy moments from KH2 come to mind.

Roxas and Xion

Their relationship, moreso friendship is a key factor in Days. He even shed tears upon her death, showing he's capable of crying - a human emotion. It be weird if they didn't end up together.

Riku and Namine

Riku's an odd one when it comes to relationships...I'd say he should end up with Namine, since he probably likes Kairi and Namine is essentially her. He also showed concern for her. I used to be a Riku/Xion type of guy though, since he'd be with the girl he likes and a "replica" of his best friend, but we'll leave that there.

Aqua and Terra

Too much tension between their friendship. They are parallels of each other, she also sacrificed herself in effort to save him, so there's that. Not sure what else to say.

Lea and Larxene's somebody

Chain of Memories comes to mind and Larxene's flirtatious attitude toward Axel.

Hayner and Olette

Because they are part of a trio together...I guess?

That's all I can think of. Not doing any others.

What. no Roxas x Xion, or Terra x Aqua?  Those are my two favorite KH pairings!  And they make as much sense as Sora x Kairi; actually the first two make more sense imo.  Also like SoraxRiku a lot; makes hellova more sense than SoraxKairi

I definitely ship Sora and Kairi!  At the end of it all, I'm sure that they'll both express their feelings to each other, and they will end up in a relationship! That would definitely be amazing!  I'd also love for Terra and Aqua to be together, but since we don't know how those two will end up once KHIII is over, it's hard to say! After everything they've been through, though, I'd want for them to be together! 

OMG, ROXAS AND XION FOR THE WIN!  AFTER ALL THE HEARTACHE, THEY MUST BE TOGETHER!!!! X_X

SoKai is the only relationship that's on my mind for a LONG TIME in Kingdom Hearts. Besides, it's the only pairing that's the most canon throughout the story. Besides,

(1.) it's been here since Day 1. There's no use denying this.

(2.) one of the game's themes is Friendship. One romantic pairing (SoKai) should be safe, but adding in several more would just shift from Friendship to Romance... (I'm not against anything, but I'm sure there are several people here who would want to keep the theme of Friendship maintained)

Edited by GGDude00

(1.) it's been here since Day 1. There's no use denying this.

(2.) one of the game's themes is Friendship. One romantic pairing (SoKai) should be safe, but adding in several more would just shift from Friendship to Romance.

I agree with these points^

I think one pairing is enough in canon. If you want more theres nothing stopping you in fan work lol