Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Maximz

KHUX ugh cant beat this three wishes quest

i cant beat this quest for the adamantite ore for the three wishes its so annoying my magic medals are horrible they dont deal nearly enough damage and defense just is not helping me i had joomba, bambi (cuz i had put the defense boost I on him when i first got him thinking he was amazing.....) aerith for buff, selphie 6* 15% guilt and yuna 5* and w/e i can get off the share....i cant even begin to attempt this with three wishes because i have horrid magic medals i've tried its my worst keyblade if it was a magic enemy or a speed enemy i totally could do this EASY but a power enemy ....NOPE not enough damage -___- this sucks and im luck with pulls for magic medals is horrible

Can you survive one turn? Maybe try using Minnie or another healer. Also, if your Bambi's defense boost is fully leveled up you can fuse him into a better medal (such as Aerith) which would free up another slot. I managed to beat the quest but I do have a Sora n Pals and a teammate has a fulled guilted COM BC Riku lol.

i can only survive one turn IF i use joomba and bambi, i dont have sora n pals, i dont have a full guilted COM BC Riku (all though if i use riku i wont live because i lose so much defense)  i tried using minnie but then i lack damage because now i have 2 defense medals a buff medal a heal medal and 2 dmg medals but its not enough damage i ALMOST had it before but i ended up dieing on the third turn also attached a pic to show what my bambi is at since you asked, pretty sure the transfer rate would be horrid lol

also heres a pic of all the medals i have 

post-53619-0-41040700-1464656975_thumb.png

post-53619-0-25035700-1464657556_thumb.png

yea idk what to do either, if i had better magic medals that were of 5stars i would be in good shape but i dont like i used my cloud medal to try and make things easier but....ugh. i just tried doing this since someone uploaded a 6* snow white with defense boost II i figured that would help but again im not dealing enough dmg also not to mention that snow white and yuna are 3 SP each so my SP drains quickly >_<

post-53619-0-35807400-1464658676_thumb.png

I just brought my normal attacking team with Minnie. (Minnie w/ Defense Boost I, 5* Yuna w/ 3 dots, Olette, 6* Selphie w/ guilt, 6* KHII Mickey, and partner was 6* Yuna w/ guilt, all in clockwise order.)

Skip the non-target battles, and go straight for the target.

On the first turn you should defeat the two Bags, and then the Pretender. Keep your HP up with Minnie. If you can, bring a medal with Defense Boost. Though I can't recall if it activated for me at all.

If you're wondering, I have 5050 HP.

Uh, don't bring Cloud. He's Power and won't do much.

oddly cloud was doing alot of dmg, also you have more hp than me, you have a minnie with defense boost i do not, my yuna has 2 dots, my selphie is 15% guilt and my mickey is still 4* i have 4900 hpthis is normally whats on my 3wishesso i just did a 10 medal pull and got hades so should i do this : minnie ( 5*,  2 dots), yuna (5*, 2 dots), Olette, Selphie (6*, 15% guilt), hades 5*, and then i would just need a partner medal (theres a yuna 6* max guilt, attack boost 1  and a selphie 6* 24% guilt and poison) 

post-53619-0-08739700-1464659680_thumb.png

Edited by Maximz

Well, I know I'm screwed.

Leon 4*Lv. 9Str. 3423Def. 3326

Donald 5 Ver. A* w/ Defense Boost II (Lv. 4)Lv. 80Str. 4710Def. 4753 (+5)

Yuffie 4*

Lv. 1Str. 3207Def. 3150

Mickey 6* w/ Defence Boost IILv. 70Str. 6256 (+330)Def. 6406 (+1000)

Yuna 5*Lv. 63Str. 4666Def. 4479

And I have no intention of pulling or evolving Donald just yet because he's also on Starlight and that can't handle anymore 6* medals even if I put a Cid +10 medal on it.

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

you look like your're better off than i am cause of the defense boost II alltho u dont have a heal which i feel u need for this one xD 

Get at least 2-6* medals, both guilted or 3-6*, at least one guilted.

I ran through it easily with this set up:

Posted Image

(Yuna is the only one guilted.)

It's not that difficult. This is only scratching the surface of what's yet to come. 

I tried with Snow White. Didn't help. It's those damn Dark Plants.

dark plants? im just going straight for the boss im not bothering with the other monsters, the boss is a king pretender 2 of those gold bag things and that giant spikey ball dude..... the 2 gold bags die first then king pretender ....its that stupid spikey ball dude thats messin me up now

dark plants? im just going straight for the boss im not bothering with the other monsters, the boss is a king pretender 2 of those gold bag things and that giant spikey ball dude..... the 2 gold bags die first then king pretender ....its that stupid spikey ball dude thats messin me up now

Oh, I'm thinking if Lady Luck. Wonder why when I clearly showed my Three Wishes layout,

I wasn't getting any luck in that one too.

But I ended up using Snow White since I put defense boost 2 on her. And I think I arrange my magic medals around so that my Magician Donald (Thundaga w/ paralysis ) is next after Snow White, then the Hag (since her Dark Blizzaga will get stronger if the target is paralysed), then Queen Minnie for curaga?, King Mickey for the fire attack?, and then the friend medal: Sora and Pals. I think I got Mickey and Minnie's order mixed up.

And it worked.

My medals

Snow White: 5star, Cura 2 +4, 3 nodes filled, defense boost 2

King Mickey KH2: 6star, Blazing Sword +5, no nodes filled

Minnie: 5star,Curaga +4, no nodes filled, attack boost 1

Magician Donald: 5star, Thundaga +4, no nodes filled, Paralysis

Hag: 4Star, Dark Blizzaga +3, no nodes filled.

i tried again a little while ago with the medals i listed before 

"minnie ( 5*,  2 dots), yuna (5*, 2 dots), Olette, Selphie (6*, 15% guilt), hades 5*, and then i would just need a partner medal (theres a yuna 6* max guilt, attack boost 1  and a selphie 6* 24% guilt and poison) "

i almost actually won however the problem was instead of picking the proper partner medal, my phone was all like nope u pressed confirm twice even tho you only tapped it once and i ended up with a horrid simba 5* medal instead of the yuna or selphie medal i would have perfered >_< now im just waiting for my ap to go back up

@Rikufangirl2008 daymn...kinda wish i had those medals

also i noticed a few people have a single targeting medal that they're relying on...what are you targeting with that on the first turn the pretender or the spiky dude?

Edited by Maximz

I managed to beat it with my Power deck. Didn't get the Avatar Coins for using Three Wishes, but still got the Adamant. KH1 Cloud (Atk 2), KH2 Cloud (Atk All), & BC Riku all 6 star with 5 star KH1 Riku & DiZ (Def Boost). KH1 Cloud has nearly maxed stats from Chips & Dales + 2 dots though.

Edited by Seiki

Why on earth would you use Bambi?  The defense bonus only applies to magic.  And level up that Micky.  Should have him at 6 stars instead of Selphie.  I consider her useless.

Why on earth would you use Bambi?  The defense bonus only applies to magic.  And level up that Micky.  Should have him at 6 stars instead of Selphie.  I consider her useless.

Selphie is okay when guilted. Similar to KH Leon Ver A

because i had the defense boost I on him i wasnt using him for the special i was using him for the defense boost I skill that was on himi leveled up selphie first because i was actually able to guilt her unlike mickey who i could have only lvled up to 6* but have no dots =/ i figured that would make her stronger than mickey so i went that routeanyways last night before i fell asleep i ended up beating it with the treasure trove keyblade and all power medals....WAY EASIER than doing it with the three wishes LOL