Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups Game On (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

Mystic, I don't have a partner for my character so, if you want your character and my character can team up.

Ooh, that sounds good, actually! The only thing is that Celes, my unclaimed eco character, will end up betraying them and help beta partners. Will that be okay?Also, I might make a character sheet for Evo partner Ariana, if I can get it in before the roleplay starts. : ) I'm looking forward it!

Cam, If that's not okay with you, I actually plan to make an evo partner soon-Yuuki Terumi, from BlazBlue. Although, he is a pretty much a troll("I do all the wonderful things I do because I want to see the miserable look on the faces of people like YOU when you're wallowing in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns", a quote from the game), so I don't know if  Cameron will still work with him or not.

NPC
Name: Yüki Terumi
Game Series: BlazBlue
Player: None, NPC
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/5/51/Y%C5%ABki_Terumi_%28Centralfiction%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20151113112309
Weapon: 2 knives and Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros.  Ouroboros is in the shape of a black snake head attached to a never-ending chain. Ouroboros can directly attack the mind and psyche of the victim by amplifying a victim's emotional vulnerabilities. Terumi can also use it in order to quickly get closer or farther from his enemies( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/a/a2/Hazama_%28Story_Mode_Artwork%2C_Pre_Battle%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20111127142020)

Abilities:  Can summon a snake-shaped dark energy, using it to either enhance Ouroboros, or directly hurt his enemies.

BlazBlue, also known as the Azure Grimoire-  Allows Terumi to access the azure, a power back from his world. Despite being called a grimoire, it takes no form, residing in Terumi. When Terumi activates it, he gains several advantages, such as increasing his abilities and producing a magical glyph that weakens his enemies who are inside it.

Personality: Terumi enjoys the suffering of others. He is cruel, sadistic, selfish, manipulative, and insane.

Bio: When Terumi found himself in Final Clash, he saw many characters greatly enjoying themselves. He wanted to make them suffer, but didn't have an opportunity to do so...until the Evo Virus was developed. The virus did affect Terumi, making him even more insane, his goal still remained the same. In order to achieve his goal, he sided with the government, hoping to inflict pain and suffering as much as possible, however, no one agreed to be his player, and Terumi didn't like the idea as well, so he chose to help them alone, as an NPC.

Edited by Shun Kurosaki

Is this still open for sign ups? I might join if it is!

Go for it!Sorry guys I've just been very busy from work and whatnot but I'm still starting this. xD everyone is basically accepted as well I'm just gonna look over all the characters again when I get the chance.

Go for it!Sorry guys I've just been very busy from work and whatnot but I'm still starting this. xD everyone is basically accepted as well I'm just gonna look over all the characters again when I get the chance.

Hey, no worries at all!  I'm busy all the time, so I completely understand.  Take your time in getting this RP started, and of course we all look forward to participating when the time comes. : )

Go for it!Okay, I'm actually going to start this now. Cam, who is going to be your partner?

YAY! I'm excited!

Also, I might change Lax's personality a bit. Let's just say he's a bit more..."Zidane-ish".

Alright. I edited some information about Terumi because of this, in bold.

NPC
Name: Yüki Terumi
Game Series: BlazBlue
Player: None, NPC

Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/5/51/Y%C5%ABki_Terumi_%28Centralfiction%2C_Character_Select_Artwork%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20151113112309
Weapon: 2 knives and Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros.  Ouroboros is in the shape of a black snake head attached to a never-ending chain. Ouroboros can directly attack the mind and psyche of the victim by amplifying a victim's emotional vulnerabilities. Terumi can also use it in order to quickly get closer or farther from his enemies( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/blazblue/images/a/a2/Hazama_%28Story_Mode_Artwork%2C_Pre_Battle%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20111127142020)

Abilities:  Can summon a snake-shaped dark energy, using it to either enhance Ouroboros, or directly hurt his enemies.

BlazBlue, also known as the Azure Grimoire-  Allows Terumi to access the azure, a power back from his world. Despite being called a grimoire, it takes no form, residing in Terumi. When Terumi activates it, he gains several advantages, such as increasing his abilities and producing a magical glyph that weakens his enemies who are inside it.

Personality: Terumi enjoys the suffering of others. He is cruel, sadistic, selfish, manipulative, and insane.

Bio: When Terumi found himself in Final Clash, he saw many characters greatly enjoying themselves. He wanted to make them suffer, but didn't have an opportunity to do so...until the Evo Virus was developed. The virus did affect Terumi, making him even more insane, his goal still remained the same. In order to achieve his goal, he sided with the government, hoping to inflict pain and suffering as much as possible, however, no one agreed to be his player, and Terumi didn't like the idea as well, so he chose to help them alone, as an NPC.

Hey guys, just wanted to know if you all wanted to know each other as Beta Players already? I figured it'd make sense. Also, Synths are small enough to hide hidden in the ear, making it difficult for others to tell you're a Player/Evo.

Also, Do you guys think it's best if there's just one hub? I know Lax and Will are apart of one. I think k it's best for there to be just one.