Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups Game On (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

I think it's a great idea for the beta players to know each other. About the hub, I think it makes more sense if there are more than one. Think like speakeasies during prohibition, if you take away something people like then they will find a way around it, so if one player got the idea to start up a hub, chances are there would be more. That said, maybe they are pretty spread out and there is one that is in the same region as all of our players, so they all use the same one?

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Oh, I didn't mean only one hub in the world ^^' I meant only one hub in that area. There's hubs all over the country. The speakeasies during the Prohibition era is what the Hubs are based on. I just meant that we should have only one hub where we're at that way all of our characters would frequent there and interact more with each other.

Alright, so it's settled; there is only one Hub in the area. There's tons of Hubs across everywhere though. Also there are other Beta and EVO players than our heroes elsewhere.

Without further ado, here's another character of mine!

Beta Partner/Evo/NPC

Name: Agent 2

Game Series: Splatoon

Player: N/A

Appearance:

Posted Image

Weapon: Sniper rifle, pistol, grenades and a wooden staff as a weapon.

Abilities: Can turn into a squid at will and swim in ink. Cannot swim in water however. She can also respawn easily.

She also has a tactical ink blast as a special- it will home in and explode on any area she chooses on her touch screen pad. She can also slow enemies down with her thick ink and blind them temporarily.

Personality: Agent 2 is a tough tomboy. Due to her appearance, some even think she is a boy at first. Very independent, she refuses to partner with a player. Agent 2 May appear cold or serious at first, but after gaining her trust she can open up. Despite this she doesn't want to and will do anything to complete her goal no matter what is in her way.

Bio: Hardly anything is known of Agent 2. No one knows of her true identity, nor what her objective is in the fight against Evo. She appears to be searching for something, but it’s unknown what.

Edited by Aqua7KH

I just want to point out that there are only 4 Evos total, so if we have to be a bit strong? is that the word? not overpowered, but not average either.

im not trying to call anyone out or complain or anything, but dang itll be a short RP if the Evos get overtaken by the betas in the first battle.

I just want to point out that there are only 4 Evos total, so if we have to be a bit strong? is that the word? not overpowered, but not average either. im not trying to call anyone out or complain or anything, but dang itll be a short RP if the Evos get overtaken by the betas in the first battle.

Yes it would indeed be very anticlimactic

The Evos can be strong. After all, the virus gives them enhanced unstable powers. It's like using the power of darkness basically.

Also, something I'd like to point out as well, just a fun fact; Synths are tied to a character, meaning that by getting a Synth you don't pick a character. The Developers, whoever they are only make a limited amount of Synths tied to specific characters they chose. So some NPCs cannot become a Beta Partner if the Developer didn't make a Synth for them. This case if different with the Government, as they make Synths as needed.

Another thing too, this could be a very bad thing as well. Say Kline lost his Synth and a EVO Agent got a hold of it. Then they could hack into the Synth and use Roxas. Synths however cannot work for everybody as they are tied to whoever owns it, so the government would have to hack it.

Oh...That would be bad...

Oh, BTW, I'm typing these posts...From my iPhone. That's how dedicated I am. xD But I just wanna say this is a really creative and original RP. It's something I've been waiting for!

So anyways, I wanna have one more game character in this...Could it be possible for there to be a "Lost Synth"?

Hey Aqua, just a heads up, I will be camping without any internet from Wednesday morning to Saturday afternoon. I can handle that however works best for you. Matthew isn't doing anything too important right now, so it shouldn't be a big deal, but if anyone wants to babysit for me, that's fine too. Matthew is friendly but has to start watching his PP use right now, and Bri... Tries pretty hard to be friendly most of the time. She just dislikes things that are inefficient. And isn't afraid to say it.

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Beta Partner (Lost Synth)

Name: Zidaine Tribal

Partner: TBD (To Be Determined)

Game of Appearance: Final Fantasy iX

Weapons: Daggers and Thief Sword

Abilities: Able to use Trance and Steal

Appearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/1/11/Dissidia_Zidane.png/revision/latest?cb=20150219050219

Personality: Zidane is a bit of a skirt-chaser. Despite accusations that all he ever thinks about is girls, Zidane can be serious when the situation calls for it. He advises the party on several aspects of life and is overall laid-back and casual in his actions and speech. Though he is confident in his abilities, Zidane harbors insecurities about his past and concealed loneliness. While usually cheerful, Zidane sometimes gets depressed, lonely, and questions why he should exist. Though he values friendship he tries to keep his problems to himself and fight them alone. Zidane develops feelings for Garnet and acts like an older brother to Vivi. Towards other party members, even Steiner and Amarant who dislike him, Zidane is generally friendly.

Bio: Zidaine was assigned to a Synth long ago, but nobody has come in contact with it. The location of the Synth is unknown, but whoever gets it may be Zidaine's first partner.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Beta Partner (Lost Synth)Name: Zidaine TribalGender: MaleAge: 16Partner: TBD (To Be Determined)Game of Appearance: Final Fantasy iXWeapons: Daggers and Thief SwordAbilities: Able to use Trance and StealAppearance: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/1/11/Dissidia_Zidane.png/revision/latest?cb=20150219050219Personality: Zidane is a bit of a skirt-chaser. Despite accusations that all he ever thinks about is girls, Zidane can be serious when the situation calls for it. He advises the party on several aspects of life and is overall laid-back and casual in his actions and speech. Though he is confident in his abilities, Zidane harbors insecurities about his past and concealed loneliness. While usually cheerful, Zidane sometimes gets depressed, lonely, and questions why he should exist. Though he values friendship he tries to keep his problems to himself and fight them alone. Zidane develops feelings for Garnet and acts like an older brother to Vivi. Towards other party members, even Steiner and Amarant who dislike him, Zidane is generally friendly.Bio: Zidaine was assigned to a Synth long ago, but nobody has come in contact with it. The location of the Synth is unknown, but whoever gets it may be Zidaine's first partner.

Accepted! And don't worry if anyone can't post, you'll be fine! If someone hasn't posted in a while, be sure to wait for them as we don't want people to fall behind.Another thing I'd like to point out; Player Select. A Beta and EVO Player can go to a Final Clash cabinet and insert their Synth into the coin slot. This brings up a special screen on the game that cannot be accessed anywhere else. It allows the Player to come in control of their partner, utilizing abilities that that normally don't use and enhancing present abilities. For example, Roxas could not use magic on his own but with Kline coming in control for him, Roxas could now use a light or darkness based attack that he normally wouldn't use on his own. Also Kline could change outfits and give Roxas exclusive ones. (Also a '1P' '2P' will appear over the character's head when the character is under control.) this merely acts like a sort of tag team function, so that way when someone needs an extra leg the Player could kick in. It's rare for players to use this though and for balancing sakes I suppose EVO players could have more powerful abilities when under control and they can try to hack into the system to manipulate the battlefield to their own advantage.

Accepted! And don't worry if anyone can't post, you'll be fine! If someone hasn't posted in a while, be sure to wait for them as we don't want people to fall behind.Another thing I'd like to point out; Player Select. A Beta and EVO Player can go to a Final Clash cabinet and insert their Synth into the coin slot. This brings up a special screen on the game that cannot be accessed anywhere else. It allows the Player to come in control of their partner, utilizing abilities that that normally don't use and enhancing present abilities. For example, Roxas could not use magic on his own but with Kline coming in control for him, Roxas could now use a light or darkness based attack that he normally wouldn't use on his own. Also Kline could change outfits and give Roxas exclusive ones. (Also a '1P' '2P' will appear over the character's head when the character is under control.) this merely acts like a sort of tag team function, so that way when someone needs an extra leg the Player could kick in. It's rare for players to use this though and for balancing sakes I suppose EVO players could have more powerful abilities when under control and they can try to hack into the system to manipulate the battlefield to their own advantage.

Okay! Thanks! Though, I'm not sure where I should place Zidane's Synth...Any suggestions? Anybody?

Okay! Thanks! Though, I'm not sure where I should place Zidane's Synth...Any suggestions? Anybody?

A locker (who's new owner finds it)

A music box (maybe sold in a garage sale)

A dog or small animal finds it

Inside of a cupcake

Attached to a balloon stuck on a tree

Buried in a tiny chest in the ground or in the sand on the beach

Washed up inside a bottle (like a message in a bottle)

A locker (who's new owner finds it)A music box (maybe sold in a garage sale)A dog or small animal finds itInside of a cupcakeAttached to a balloon stuck on a treeBuried in a tiny chest in the ground or in the sand on the beachWashed up inside a bottle (like a message in a bottle)

Those are actually really good! xD But now I'm tempted to either have Zidane confront Celes or have Lax facetime her.

Accepted! And don't worry if anyone can't post, you'll be fine! If someone hasn't posted in a while, be sure to wait for them as we don't want people to fall behind.

Another thing I'd like to point out; Player Select. A Beta and EVO Player can go to a Final Clash cabinet and insert their Synth into the coin slot. This brings up a special screen on the game that cannot be accessed anywhere else. It allows the Player to come in control of their partner, utilizing abilities that that normally don't use and enhancing present abilities. For example, Roxas could not use magic on his own but with Kline coming in control for him, Roxas could now use a light or darkness based attack that he normally wouldn't use on his own. Also Kline could change outfits and give Roxas exclusive ones. (Also a '1P' '2P' will appear over the character's head when the character is under control.) this merely acts like a sort of tag team function, so that way when someone needs an extra leg the Player could kick in. It's rare for players to use this though and for balancing sakes I suppose EVO players could have more powerful abilities when under control and they can try to hack into the system to manipulate the battlefield to their own advantage.

That's a very good idea, and I thank you for suggesting this.  It is all too easy to get left behind after a long day's work and find too many posts to read through!  I will definitely try to pace myself (though I'm probably more the one that people would wait on anyhow).

Those are actually really good! xD But now I'm tempted to either have Zidane confront Celes or have Lax facetime her.

You should!  That confrontation would be quite interesting, and I've been looking forward to some interaction.

On another note, I'm a little surprised that no one has noticed the screaming little kid trapped under a building near the fight scene in Twilight Town, but I guess they're busy fighting so it's reasonable.

I'm also thinking about creating Ariana's character sheet finally so that Cameron has someone to interact with and report to, though I seriously doubt that they could be considered friends. : P  I'll try to get it up soon even though I need more characters like I need a hole in the head!

Lol Mystic, you kinda missed it:

As Kite was getting closer to the battle taking place he could hear something.  Or someone as it turns out.  He can hear someone crying out for help not too far away.  Skidding to a halt, Kite thought:  ​Oh no!  Someone's in trouble!  He turned to the direction where the voice came from and then back at the battle.  ​The Evo's will have to wait.  Someone needs help! ​ Kite runs away from the action to search for whoever is in danger.  As he reaches where the voice came from, Kite shouts:  "Hello!  Is anyone here?!  Please tell me where you are!"

Also, sorry about not noticing it earlier. I your post after I woke up xD

Edited by Shun Kurosaki