Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Info | Sign ups Game On (Sign-Ups and Discussion)

That's a very good idea, and I thank you for suggesting this.  It is all too easy to get left behind after a long day's work and find too many posts to read through!  I will definitely try to pace myself (though I'm probably more the one that people would wait on anyhow).

You should!  That confrontation would be quite interesting, and I've been looking forward to some interaction.

On another note, I'm a little surprised that no one has noticed the screaming little kid trapped under a building near the fight scene in Twilight Town, but I guess they're busy fighting so it's reasonable.

I'm also thinking about creating Ariana's character sheet finally so that Cameron has someone to interact with and report to, though I seriously doubt that they could be considered friends. : P  I'll try to get it up soon even though I need more characters like I need a hole in the head!

Alright! Now I need a reason why Zidane is at Tron's Tower. xD

I'm not familiar with Tron's tower (the place Celes is at) Could anyone show me or explain it to me?

It's actually more Tron's world that Celes is infiltrating, which is practically a digital world inside of a game.  It's sort of difficult to explain, but within the digital world of Tron I was having Celes infiltrate the headquarters, where she hopes to obtain information on the Beta partners.

It's actually more Tron's world that Celes is infiltrating, which is practically a digital world inside of a game.  It's sort of difficult to explain, but within the digital world of Tron I was having Celes infiltrate the headquarters, where she hopes to obtain information on the Beta partners.

Could you show me a picture or video as an example?

Also, sorry about not noticing it earlier. I your post after I woke up xD

Oh, gosh, I did miss it!  Now I feel like a complete idiot.  Sorry about that; I will go edit my post now.

Considering I have to go to an internet café to post stuff while on vacation, it's okay.  xD

I love all of you lovely people, but it seems like everyone is sort of missing two points, one of which I should have clarified and the other just a behavioral thing.

1- (further clarification) Only two of Matthew's psynergy moves cause permanent alterations to the surrounding area: the smallest form of growth, which will leave a single vine behind, and move. The rest sink back into the earth after a few seconds because... Psynergy and video game logic.

2- Taking more time arguing would not have helped innocent bystanders unless one of the Beta players decided to run an evacuation, and no one did. Why? NPCs- "Many of them are warriors assisting the Beta Players and their Partners in the Final Clash world. Others are corrupted by the Evo virus to serve as henchmen for the Evos and their players." The NPCs know what is going on, and they are warriors just as powerful as our characters minus the Synth special abilities. They can choose to fight or not on their own, but a flashy move like Grand Gaia should be enough of a warning to anyone who wanted to run.

Other uninvolved players- People are attracted to conflict with no consequence. They would probably run away at the first sign of gunfire, but crowd around a fight in a high school hallway (adolescent, but many of these players can be assumed to be not too much older). In a video game world where there are no real consequences, an argument like this would seem interesting and entertaining, and once the fight started it would be more likely to draw a crowd than scare one off. (Come on, Dante vs Sephiroth? You know you would watch too.)

So, there's that. Bri is a dirty combat pragmatist, and Matthew is sort of lacking in fair play, but they aren't trying to murder innocents. :)

I love all of you lovely people, but it seems like everyone is sort of missing two points, one of which I should have clarified and the other just a behavioral thing.1- (further clarification) Only two of Matthew's psynergy moves cause permanent alterations to the surrounding area: the smallest form of growth, which will leave a single vine behind, and move. The rest sink back into the earth after a few seconds because... Psynergy and video game logic.2- Taking more time arguing would not have helped innocent bystanders unless one of the Beta players decided to run an evacuation, and no one did. Why? NPCs- "Many of them are warriors assisting the Beta Players and their Partners in the Final Clash world. Others are corrupted by the Evo virus to serve as henchmen for the Evos and their players." The NPCs know what is going on, and they are warriors just as powerful as our characters minus the Synth special abilities. They can choose to fight or not on their own, but a flashy move like Grand Gaia should be enough of a warning to anyone who wanted to run.Other uninvolved players- People are attracted to conflict with no consequence. They would probably run away at the first sign of gunfire, but crowd around a fight in a high school hallway (adolescent, but many of these players can be assumed to be not too much older). In a video game world where there are no real consequences, an argument like this would seem interesting and entertaining, and once the fight started it would be more likely to draw a crowd than scare one off. (Come on, Dante vs Sephiroth? You know you would watch too.)So, there's that. Bri is a dirty combat pragmatist, and Matthew is sort of lacking in fair play, but they aren't trying to murder innocents. :)

I may fall into that category of people who misunderstood Matthew's psynergy move, and if so I apologize. I have played Dark Dawn and am familiar with the movesets, but I had assumed that the shaking of the earth could affect the surroundings, including caving in on a building and trapping a child. I was thinking cause and effect, saw the opportunity and seized it, though I'm sorry if that wasn't what you had intended. It seemed like the perfect place to fit Mithos in, though I never assumed that Matthew was dangerous or trying to hurt someone.Also

I am trying not to reveal much, but you'll probably notice Mithos' reactions aren't entirely normal, nor is he being the most practical on things. There is a reason for this, which shall be revealed later.

I may fall into that category of people who misunderstood Matthew's psynergy move, and if so I apologize. I have played Dark Dawn and am familiar with the movesets, but I had assumed that the shaking of the earth could affect the surroundings, including caving in on a building and trapping a child. I was thinking cause and effect, saw the opportunity and seized it, though I'm sorry if that wasn't what you had intended. It seemed like the perfect place to fit Mithos in, though I never assumed that Matthew was dangerous or trying to hurt someone.Also

I am trying not to reveal much, but you'll probably notice Mithos' reactions aren't entirely normal, nor is he being the most practical on things. There is a reason for this, which shall be revealed later.

You're fine. Sorry, I wasn't trying to get mad at people, or anything, just point it out. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't tell you and then had Bri get suspicious because Mithos said something that didn't line up with Matthew's abilities.

That's okay.  It's not too much of a hold up for me since I have plenty of things to keep myself occupied.  Though I did that earlier post in fear of others losing interest.

So, ah, question... Any chance you're still looking for players? I have a character whose... Stranger than most, and I'd like to join. But I'd understand if you're full! Or just too late into the RP. (I'll read the RP itself in just a bit, no matter the answer.)

Also, to be completely honest, I'm wanting to get back into RPing on here, because memories and other such stuff. And this seems like a great place to get back into it!

So, ah, question... Any chance you're still looking for players? I have a character whose... Stranger than most, and I'd like to join. But I'd understand if you're full! Or just too late into the RP. (I'll read the RP itself in just a bit, no matter the answer.)

Also, to be completely honest, I'm wanting to get back into RPing on here, because memories and other such stuff. And this seems like a great place to get back into it!

Wow, when you put it that way that sounds awesome! Id be honored for my roleplay to be used for your return. xD what character are you looking for if I may ask?

Wow, when you put it that way that sounds awesome! Id be honored for my roleplay to be used for your return. xD what character are you looking for if I may ask?

Honored? Oh, thank you! Ha, well... The Stranger, from Furi? I'm sorta obsessed with the game, you see. I quite love it.

Honored? Oh, thank you! Ha, well... The Stranger, from Furi? I'm sorta obsessed with the game, you see. I quite love it.

Omg please sign up. The Stranger is so badass I love him ;u; I haven't played Fury yet although indefinitely am! I have it downloaded and I love ninjas

Name: Altair ibn La'Ahad

Game Series: Assassin's Creed

Appearance:

4527605-altair.png

Weapon: Hidden Blade, sword, throwing knives and short blade

Abilities: none

Personality: Prefers to work alone, though will not hesitate to assist those in need. Often keeps to himself, but is very wise.

Bio:

Originally very arrogant and enjoyed showing off due to his high rank, however after failing a mission he was forced to start from scratch by his mentor, who believed in his potential. Altair would later learn that it was a farce to get rid of enemies whom are after a dangerous and powerful artefact in the that is in the hands of the Assassins. After eliminating his last target, Altair returned home to report to his master to which he saw him showing his true colours and betrayed the creed of the Assassins, to which Altair was forced to kill his own mentor. With the artefact in hand, he travels to further study and understand what is in his possession.

So, I'm going to drop out of this RP.

I've just been lacking the creative juices to be part of this RP, and I feel like that's holding the whole RP back.

Sorry about that.