Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

What If Kairi Never Turned Sora's Heartless Back Into Sora?

I've been thinking about something that I thought was interesting, so I thought I should share it here.

What if Kairi never used her "princess powers" to restore Sora back to his human form after he unlocked his heart and became a Heartless? What if he stayed as a Heartless for a long time?

As we know, the reason that Roxas doesn't have any of Sora's memories is because Sora's time as a Heartless was so short. Likewise, the reason that Namine doesn't have any of Kairi's memories is because Kairi never even had a Heartless since she has no darkness in her heart. Nobodies usually contain all of their memories from when they were people because they usually stay as Heartless for a long period of time. It's very intriguing to think about what would've happened if Sora stayed as a Heartless.

Roxas most likely would've had all of Sora's memories. That means that we would have seen Ventus' body acting like Sora and having all of Sora's memories, which sounds very interesting to me.

Imagine how different the beginning of KH2 would've been. Imagine how different everything would've played out and unfolded.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this and what do you think would have been different?

Edited by Elfdemon_

I've been thinking about something that I thought was interesting, so I thought I should share it here.

What if Kairi never used her "princess powers" to restore Sora back to his human form after he unlocked his heart and became a Heartless? What if he stayed as a Heartless for a long time?

As we know, the reason that Roxas doesn't have any of Sora's memories is because Sora's time as a Heartless was so short. Likewise, the reason that Namine doesn't have any of Kairi's memories is because Kairi never even had a Heartless since she has no darkness in her heart. Nobodies usually contain all of their memories from when they were people because they usually stay as Heartless for a long period of time. It's very intriguing to think about what would've happened if Sora stayed as a Heartless.

Roxas most likely would've had all of Sora's memories. That means that we would have seen Ventus' body acting like Sora and having all of Sora's memories, which sounds very interesting to me.

Imagine how different the beginning of KH2 would've been. Imagine how different everything would've played out and unfolded.

What are your thoughts and opinions on this and what do you think would have been different?

Yeah, imagine how long it would've taken Xemnas to turn him into a dusk if he was like Sora. The Organization would've got rid of Roxas quickly, if he was like Sora he wouldn't be allied with them.

I don't think it would have been that different since he was still a heart until Roxas rejoined with him.

Well considering all hed have to do to return to his "self" like the rest of the organization is have his nobody and heartless die then I think hed be pretty solid. Even if he did not self seppuku Id imagine he could kamikaze the organization as roxas then come back as sora. The only thing to be worried about would be that Ansem Seeker of darkness would be still alive conquering all worlds and riku would still have his body stolen while roxas(sora memories version) was still trying to get used to life. Imagine this though, Full memory awareness roxas with dark powers in hand versus Ansem seeker of darkness, hed get so wrecked.