Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So everyone keeps talking about the worlds in KH3 they want but I figured I'd go out of the box and talk about something just as important to me: the magic!! Here's the list of magic I would love to see in KH3 and what they should do!

1) Fire, Fira, Firaga: Launches a homing ball of fire.

2) Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga: Fires a blast of ice that homes on the target, dealing multiple hits.

3) Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga: Launches a line of lightning towards the target.

4) Aero, Aerora, Aeroga: creates shield reducing the damage the user takes

5) Cure, Cura, Curaga: Restores HP. 

6) Esuna: Removes Status Conditions

7) Balloon, Balloonra, Balloonga: Creates a bundle of balloon that when they hit the target deals damage and may cause stun

8) Magnet, Magnera, Magnega: Attracts all nearby enemies closer to the caster dealing damage over time.

9) Stop, Stopra, Stopga, Stopza: Deals a small amount of damage and causes enemies to stop.

10) Slow: deals a small amount of damage and causes all enemies to slow down

11) Confuse: Deals a small amount of damage and causes enemies to turn on each other.

12) Firagun: Creates a giant fireball that chases down the target and deal damage to nearby enemies

13) Blizzagun: Fires a massive blast of ice that Freezes nearby enemies.

14) Thundagun: Calls forth a giant thunderstorm that damages and causes Jolt

What do you guys think?

Instead of a set magic list I think the better progression of the series would be to collect skills like in birth by sleep/DDD and just customize the magic menu with whatever you want. Because lets face it, ever since we could use firaga burst we could never go back to the wimpy kh1/2 magic haha

Ooooh, the -agun spells always sounded interesting to see, since I've never really recalled using it. xD

In my personal choices, aside from ones you already listed, here's a few of my own thoughts:

Water, Watera, Waterga - Shoot a blast of water. May inflict "drowning*" on some foes.

Poison, Poisonra, Poisonga - Inflicts some damage on enemies and tends to Poison them.

Element, Elementa, Elementaga - Shoots four projectiles of varying elements: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero.

Ruin, Ruina, Ruinga - Fires a medium-speed orb of non-elemental Magic. (Range increases with each form of the spell)

Quake Spell - Summons a powerful earthquake and can bind ground enemies.

Yeah, those are a few that are from the Final Fantasy series. So, basically, I would like to see more spells from the Final Fantasy series. :)

Rock on!

Ooooh, the -agun spells always sounded interesting to see, since I've never really recalled using it. xD

In my personal choices, aside from ones you already listed, here's a few of my own thoughts:

Water, Watera, Waterga - Shoot a blast of water. May inflict "drowning*" on some foes.

Poison, Poisonra, Poisonga - Inflicts some damage on enemies and tends to Poison them.

Element, Elementa, Elementaga - Shoots four projectiles of varying elements: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, Aero.

Ruin, Ruina, Ruinga - Fires a medium-speed orb of non-elemental Magic. (Range increases with each form of the spell)

Quake Spell - Summons a powerful earthquake and can bind ground enemies.

Yeah, those are a few that are from the Final Fantasy series. So, basically, I would like to see more spells from the Final Fantasy series. :)

Rock on!

Okay thanks!! Those are pretty good!! I was also thinking of Demi and Meteor...but those are waaaaaay to powerful

I like to see a new magic element that will force enemies (except bosses) to dance. Kinda like the Groovitron from the Ratchet & Clank series.

they did have a command in DDD and BBS that made the characters dance so that's possible

I'd love for Kingdom Hearts III to delve into more of the Ja and Za spells that we've seen in the Final Fantasy games!  Heck, we've already gotten a small morsel with Zero Graviza and Stopza, so I'm sure there's more room for Za spells!  But yeah, I hope that magic in this game is awesome and vivid and epic! :D

What if Sora gets more unique spells based on his KH1 and 2 sets? While giving Donald the higher tier stuff like ja and za since he's the main mage of the group?

I dunno. I've played with magic in KH1 & 2 and both has a bit of give and take to choose...hm...

I'm also hoping for the return of Barrier Surge and it's variants (ie. Fire Surge, Thunder Surge, etc.) and wmaybe some new ones. 

I'm thinking:-Blizzard Surge

-Magnet Surge

-Gravity Surge

-Confuse Surge

-Balloon Surge

I want to see magic with added status effects and duration periods. This would add more strategy on top of elemental weaknesses.

Lightning- Stun/Paralyze enemies

Fire- Burn for continual damage

Blizzard- Freeze enemies

I want to see magic with added status effects and duration periods. This would add more strategy on top of elemental weaknesses.

Lightning- Stun/Paralyze enemies

Fire- Burn for continual damage

Blizzard- Freeze enemies

COM, 358/2, etc. actually did stuff like that.

So everyone keeps talking about the worlds in KH3 they want but I figured I'd go out of the box and talk about something just as important to me: the magic!! Here's the list of magic I would love to see in KH3 and what they should do!

1) Fire, Fira, Firaga: Launches a homing ball of fire.

2) Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga: Fires a blast of ice that homes on the target, dealing multiple hits.

3) Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga: Launches a line of lightning towards the target.

4) Aero, Aerora, Aeroga: creates shield reducing the damage the user takes

5) Cure, Cura, Curaga: Restores HP. 

6) Esuna: Removes Status Conditions

7) Balloon, Balloonra, Balloonga: Creates a bundle of balloon that when they hit the target deals damage and may cause stun

8) Magnet, Magnera, Magnega: Attracts all nearby enemies closer to the caster dealing damage over time.

9) Stop, Stopra, Stopga, Stopza: Deals a small amount of damage and causes enemies to stop.

10) Slow: deals a small amount of damage and causes all enemies to slow down

11) Confuse: Deals a small amount of damage and causes enemies to turn on each other.

12) Firagun: Creates a giant fireball that chases down the target and deal damage to nearby enemies

13) Blizzagun: Fires a massive blast of ice that Freezes nearby enemies.

14) Thundagun: Calls forth a giant thunderstorm that damages and causes Jolt

What do you guys think?

Take Slow, Confuse and Esuna out because they are pretty redundant.

Take Firagun, Blizzagun and Thundagun out because they are overpowered versions of Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga that are unnecessary. 

Take Balloon, Balloonra and Balloonga out because there should never be anything as unbalanced as this in a Kingdom Hearts game ever again. 

Other than the changes above, the list is fine. Maybe take out Magnet, Magnera, Magnega and Stopza. 

Edited by AzureAce

Take Slow, Confuse and Esuna out because they are pretty redundant.

Take Firagun, Blizzagun and Thundagun out because they are overpowered versions of Firaga, Blizzaga and Thundaga that are unnecessary. 

Take Balloon, Balloonra and Balloonga out because there should never be anything as unbalanced as this in a Kingdom Hearts game ever again. 

Other than the changes above, the list is fine. Maybe take out Magnet, Magnera, Magnega and Stopza. 

I figured someone would say that...