Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Haha, wow, that looked like great fun!  It's always awesome to interact with cosplayers and look at their amazing cosplays!  Some of the most humble people in the world gather in these events, and I'm very happy that we can all unite and share our passion for anime, video games and other forms of media!  Great video, man! :D

Great job on that video!

Thank you :D

Hey that's only like 15~20 mins away from where I am. :D I've never been to fanime it's not my thing, but I have friends who go to this every year. Nice video, looks like it was fun!

You should try going one day for the experience :)

Haha, wow, that looked like great fun!  It's always awesome to interact with cosplayers and look at their amazing cosplays!  Some of the most humble people in the world gather in these events, and I'm very happy that we can all unite and share our passion for anime, video games and other forms of media!  Great video, man! :D

This was the first time for me doing this kind of stuff. I just love interacting with people there. And thanks :)

This was the first time for me doing this kind of stuff. I just love interacting with people there. And thanks :)

Haha, then I bet your first time was magical and unforgettable, eh? :D  Trust me dude, going to conventions gets more awesome when you keep visiting every year! This past month I went to my second ever Comic-Con, and I enjoyed the hell out of it, especially because I got the chance to cosplay!  It was great fun!  And you're welcome! Did you go cosplaying as any character you like? :D