Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)

And heeere you go! :D

2016-10-09%2010.39.47%20HDR_zpspodkiomb.

On the upper side, from left to right, there's Yume, Kibo, Sora, Kairi, Raxon and Sky! On the lower side, from left to right, are Elina, Kyle, Irene, Trish and Ventus! Hope you like it, man! :D

Yep, just imagine how it must have felt for all those Keyblade Wielders! Pretty gruesome stuff indeed! O.O

This looks great, I really like it.

This looks great, I really like it.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D

Shige you should draw me...

Raven.png

2418211-lon_qu.jpg

So if you could combine lon'qu head, robes, and gloves, replace lon'qu's collar armor with raven's shoulder piece (straps included) and then use raven's boots, pants, and belts, that would be great.

Sorry for the complicated order x_x but I know what I want. This is my OC ryonne as background though I don't think I've ever rped with you (you should do it, you'd be awesome). If you could get it done for me I'd seriously love you like it would be the best. Thank you so much.

And here we go, m'lady! Your request, complete! :3

2016-10-10%2018.19.40%20HDR_zpsnptwlsts.

I hope you enjoy it! Also, I noticed that you called me by one of my old usernames! I hadn't noticed before! :)

Hey! I just had a great request! You are a great fan of My Kingdom Hearts Story and this month is Halloween, so I just came up with this. Could you draw Polemistis wearing the KHUχ male vampire outfit they released recently with Sora wearing his Halloween Town clothes? I would like you to draw Polemistis in the 358/2 Days pose like in this link:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/b/be/Xemnas_KHD.png/revision/latest?cb=20130512172736

However, have Polemistis's arms not extend away from his body as much meaning have his arms do the same thing except about halfway. Have dark eye shadow on him too and remember that he isn't smiling. It's like the Xemnas pose in the link above. As for Sora, have him pose like and have the same facial expression like in this image in the link below:

http://orig04.deviantart.net/bcda/f/2009/314/f/1/sora__halloween__by_miyuki_yoshiharu.jpg

Put him in front of Polemistis some. This is a lot of detail, but I would like you to draw the picture if you can.

Here you go, old friend! :D

2016-10-12%2019.24.11%20HDR_zpsvhjlhtio.

I had fun with this one! I liked how Polemistis turned out! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D

And here we go, m'lady! Your request, complete! :3

2016-10-10%2018.19.40%20HDR_zpsnptwlsts.

I hope you enjoy it! Also, I noticed that you called me by one of my old usernames! I hadn't noticed before! :)

Here you go, old friend! :D

2016-10-12%2019.24.11%20HDR_zpsvhjlhtio.

I had fun with this one! I liked how Polemistis turned out! :3

Ah! I love this!

ugggggh omfg this is everything i've ever wanted thanks so muchhhh

Lol, you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it!  I did my very best! ^w^

Ah! I love this!

Awesome man, glad to hear it! I had fun doing the drawing! :D

And remember everyone, if you want me to draw you something, leave a request below! :D

Lol, you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it!  I did my very best! ^w^

Awesome man, glad to hear it! I had fun doing the drawing! :D

And remember everyone, if you want me to draw you something, leave a request below! :D

I saved this one to my phone and can't get over it. I love it that much!

Ohh, can you draw scarecrow Roxas? It's Halloween month, after all.

Ooh, that's a great request!  I'll get to it as soon as possible! :D

Edit: And here you go, as requested! :3

2016-10-16%2018.06.55%20HDR_zpsnzacxefp.

This one came out quite nicely! :3

Ooh, that's a great request! I'll get to it as soon as possible! :D

Edit: And here you go, as requested! :3

2016-10-16%2018.06.55%20HDR_zpsnzacxefp.

This one came out quite nicely! :3

This looks awesome, thank you!! I have believed Halloween Town!Roxas would be a Scarecrow since Jack made one based on him during Days. And only canon HT outfit for Roxas would convince me otherwise.

This looks awesome, thank you!! I have believed Halloween Town!Roxas would be a Scarecrow since Jack made one based on him during Days. And only canon HT outfit for Roxas would convince me otherwise.

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it!  And yeah, I remember that part!  If Roxas ever ends up visiting Halloween Town in future KH games, I'd like him to be a scarecrow too, since he'd look pretty badass! :D

Hey Key! I think I have another great idea for a couple of drawing. Could you possibly draw Polemos walking through the Keyblade Graveyard with Polemistis as I have described in my story? Could you also draw Polemistis having the horrifying visions in the Keyblade Graveyard with him reacting as I have described in my story? It's almost Halloween and there is nothing more haunting than seeing millions of Keyblades in the ground and seeing nightmares of the Keyblade War. Wouldn't you agree?

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Hey Key! I think I have another great idea for a couple of drawing. Could you possibly draw Polemos walking through the Keyblade Graveyard with Polemistis as I have described in my story? Could you also draw Polemistis having the horrifying visions in the Keyblade Graveyard with him reacting as I have described in my story? It's almost Halloween and there is nothing more haunting than seeing millions of Keyblades in the ground and seeing nightmares of the Keyblade War. Wouldn't you agree?

Ooh, those are some awesome sounding suggestions!  I'll get to work on them as soon as possible, God willing! Look forward to it, brother! :D

Here we go, old friend, as requested! :D

Here's drawing number one! :3

2016-10-30%2018.25.04%20HDR_zps25ecykvr.

Aaaand number two! ^_^

2016-10-31%2010.38.15%20HDR_zpsjr9maflb.

Hope you enjoy them, brother! And if anyone else wants me to draw something, leave a request here! :D

EEEEEPPP! I LOVE IT! Could you do the second picture from a different viewpoint where we see the war surrounding Polemistis and we see his front and see him with Keyblade in hand looking around at the horror as I described to you?

Edited by KingdomHearts3

EEEEEPPP! I LOVE IT! Could you do the second picture from a different viewpoint where we see the war surrounding Polemistis and we see his front and see him with Keyblade in hand looking around at the horror as I described to you?

Haha, glad you loved the drawings, man!  And sure thing, I'll be more than happy to draw you up another drawing! I'll get to work on it as soon as I'm able! :D

Well human, I've got a delivery for you! Transcendent made this drawing you requested, and he says he hopes you enjoy it! Personally, I like his style! The chaos and carnage here is to my liking! B)

2016-11-17%2012.04.36%20HDR_zpszs60vuac.

Ah, nothing beats the screams of thousands dying in combat! :')

Also humans, Transcendent says that if you want to request something for him to draw, make sure to leave your request here!

Haha, glad you loved the drawings, man!  And sure thing, I'll be more than happy to draw you up another drawing! I'll get to work on it as soon as I'm able! :D

Well human, I've got a delivery for you! Transcendent made this drawing you requested, and he says he hopes you enjoy it! Personally, I like his style! The chaos and carnage here is to my liking! B)

2016-11-17%2012.04.36%20HDR_zpszs60vuac.

Ah, nothing beats the screams of thousands dying in combat! :')

Also humans, Transcendent says that if you want to request something for him to draw, make sure to leave your request here!

OH MY GOSH! I... I... can't look... too scary...

I mean, I love it, but oh my gosh, it's scarier than the one picture I asked you to draw of the war from a warrior's POV. I better not get any nightmares from this.

Dang! This looks freaking epic! O.O

Sure does, human! Transcendent did fine on this one! B)

OH MY GOSH! I... I... can't look... too scary...

I mean, I love it, but oh my gosh, it's scarier than the one picture I asked you to draw of the war from a warrior's POV. I better not get any nightmares from this.

Hehehe, well, just goes to show that this giant genocide-scale war these Keyblade Wielders waged was quite a gritty one! Transcendent made sure to draw the detail of chaos! B)

He did a hell of a job doing so alright.

Haha, yeah, I'll be sure to let him know! :3

It's like something out of a war movie, but with magic weapons instead of machine guns and other military weapons.

Right on the nose, kiddo! I've always thought that hand to hand combat was more intriguing! :3