Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)

Sure thing! What do you have in mind? :)

Like image recreations of scenes from the story like the controlled Ventus fight and him breaking free and just embracing Kyle in that moment in chapter 32, Jexana's final form, Maleficent's death and Dexeres and Tsumugi's sacrifice.

Edited by KHLegendIII

Like image recreations of scenes from the story like the controlled Ventus fight and him breaking free and just embracing Kyle in that moment in chapter 32, Jexana's final form, Maleficent's death and Dexeres and Tsumugi's sacrifice.

Alright, I'll be glad to make any of these you just mentioned!  But KingdomHearts3 made a personal request to me that I have yet to start, so I have to get started on that first, and then I can draw the drawing you want me to draw, ya know? :)

Edit: Here's one of the drawings you requested, bub! Kyle Vs. Ventus! :3

2017-01-10%2017.10.47_zpscoihucte.jpg

And remember everyone, if you want to request something for me to draw, be sure to post your requests below! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  Here's another one for you! The heroes facing off against Jexana's final form, with Kingdom Hearts looming in the distance! :3

2017-01-15%2016.35.21_zpsc20fgjss.jpg

Indeed I am! What have you got for me? :D

Kaden in Sora´s Kingdom Hearts II outfit.

Picture of Kaden:  http://pre01.deviantart.net/0a3b/th/pre/i/2016/176/8/9/another_kaden_drawing_by_marielkeybash96-d9ycm53.png

Okay then, I'll get to work on it! :D

Edit: Here ya go, Kaden in Sora's KHII outfit! :3

2017-01-18%2016.57.00_zpscmd0qzu5.jpg

Wow. I looked at your drawings on the first side of your thread and I have to say: You do improved. Especially how you did the KHx Avatars, like that chibi style and then your more human-manga style! xD

Do you have some tips or tricks how to draw Keyblade wielders? I am currently writing a fanstory and want to visualize my characters. Or do you just try and look how it works?

Maybe I could get some feedback (my thread is still in progress... Haha) or would you mayyyyybeee draw a character of mine? I would draw then something for you of course then! :O

Wow. I looked at your drawings on the first side of your thread and I have to say: You do improved. Especially how you did the KHx Avatars, like that chibi style and then your more human-manga style! xD

Do you have some tips or tricks how to draw Keyblade wielders? I am currently writing a fanstory and want to visualize my characters. Or do you just try and look how it works?

Maybe I could get some feedback (my thread is still in progress... Haha) or would you mayyyyybeee draw a character of mine? I would draw then something for you of course then! :O

Why thank you, I appreciate the compliment! Yeah, with time, I've improved my drawings, and I try my best to make sure that I keep that improvement moving along, ya know?

And well, to answer your question, when it comes to drawing Keyblade Wielders, I use Nomura's designs for Sora and Riku as the most basic of templates. Based on their style of clothing, I make up different kinds of clothing designs for the Keyblade Wielders, and that's how I end up making them look different, ya know? A lot of inspiration also comes from the different Avatar Boards from Kingdom Hearts X! That adds a lot of creative juice! And the rest is up to the imagination! :3

Hmm, so you're attempting to make a fanfiction, huh? That's pretty cool! I say you should go for it! I've read quite a few fanfics on here, and I've liked the creativity the members here have shown, and I'm sure you'd make a good job out of your story as well! Trust in your imaginative spark, and as that famous saying goes: "May your heart be your guiding key!"  And sure thing, I'd love to draw a character of yours! Just give me details on how the character looks, and I'll get to drawing it for ya!

I never thought of using Sora/Riku as templates, though! Or even the Avatar Boards in Chi. Well, I tend to design some unusual bit crazy stuff. Just finished the prologue yesterday... To publish here I need to translate into English hahaha...

Buuuut.. I'd like to request my character, yep. Master Iustus. This is a newer drawing of him. I never had drawn legs of him before, so maybe you could come up with fitting clothes and shoes? And the Keyblade... You don't have to draw that. It is still a prototype and yeah. I am unsure if he uses that one.

Thank you veeeery much! :3 May the heart be your guiding key!

Before anything else, here's one more Keyblade War drawing for KHLegend III! Ventus and Kyle hugging each other after their intense battle! Enjoy! :3

2017-01-29%2017.25.01_zpsjklmwyti.jpg

I never thought of using Sora/Riku as templates, though! Or even the Avatar Boards in Chi. Well, I tend to design some unusual bit crazy stuff. Just finished the prologue yesterday... To publish here I need to translate into English hahaha...

Buuuut.. I'd like to request my character, yep. Master Iustus. This is a newer drawing of him. I never had drawn legs of him before, so maybe you could come up with fitting clothes and shoes? And the Keyblade... You don't have to draw that. It is still a prototype and yeah. I am unsure if he uses that one.

Thank you veeeery much! :3 May the heart be your guiding key!

Indeed, though like I said, imagination is key as well, so you don't have to rely on Sora/Riku's clothing styles, ya know? Making your own style is part of the fun! Ah, I see, so you draw at your own pace, huh? That's good! You control the way you want things to look, the way you want your creations to come to life!  Ah, so you've already got your story on the works, eh? That's awesome! :D

And okay, thanks for the reference drawing!  I'll get to drawing him as soon as possible! And you said not to draw the prototype Keyblade? Then what Keyblade would you suggest?

You are very welcome! May your heart be your guiding key!

And remember everyone, if you have any requests, feel free to drop em here on this thread! :D

Hey, Transcendant! I saw your drawings here, and I couldn't help but make a request!

Personally, I'm not all that good at drawing people, but you on the other hand are able to draw creatures, weapons, and humans.

So, my request is this: Would you be willing to draw Veemon fighting Xemnas or Ansem Seeker of Darkness? If possible, could you also include the Keyblade I made for Veemon, called the Kingdom Vee? I'll put pictures of Veemon and the keyblade here for you in case you decide to try it out! :)

The first picture is of Veemon with the first version I made of his Keyblade (In Valor Form, also wielding Ventus's Keyblade), and the second picture is of the 2nd version I made. You can choose to draw either design for the keyblade.

(Kingdom Vee is on the right, though Veemon wields it in his right-hand, or two-handed)

valor_form_veemon_by_heroicveemon-dakv6p

(Here's the Kingdom Vee (ver.2))

kingdom_vee_keyblade__ver__2__by_heroicv

It's alright if you don't feel comfortable drawing it, though. But if you do, that would be so cool! :D

Rock on!

Hey, Transcendant! I saw your drawings here, and I couldn't help but make a request!

Personally, I'm not all that good at drawing people, but you on the other hand are able to draw creatures, weapons, and humans.

So, my request is this: Would you be willing to draw Veemon fighting Xemnas or Ansem Seeker of Darkness? If possible, could you also include the Keyblade I made for Veemon, called the Kingdom Vee? I'll put pictures of Veemon and the keyblade here for you in case you decide to try it out! :)

The first picture is of Veemon with the first version I made of his Keyblade (In Valor Form, also wielding Ventus's Keyblade), and the second picture is of the 2nd version I made. You can choose to draw either design for the keyblade.

(Kingdom Vee is on the right, though Veemon wields it in his right-hand, or two-handed)

valor_form_veemon_by_heroicveemon-dakv6p

(Here's the Kingdom Vee (ver.2))

kingdom_vee_keyblade__ver__2__by_heroicv

It's alright if you don't feel comfortable drawing it, though. But if you do, that would be so cool! :D

Rock on!

Well Veemon, you're a cheerful guy, so I'll be sure to draw this up for you! I'll have it done as soon as possible! 

May your heart be your guiding key! :D

Edit: Hey there Veemon, here's that drawing you wanted Key to make! He hopes you enjoy it! :3

2017-02-02%2016.58.05_zpshijr0bml.jpg

And Dousa here's the depiction of your Keyblade Wielder that you wanted! Key hopes it meets your expectations! :)

2017-02-02%2016.57.37_zps6blk67nf.jpg

Well, that's it folks! If you want Key to make any more drawings, be sure to give him requests here on this ever-unfolding canvas! :)

Hiya! I would leave another comment, of course... and here it is!

You did pretty damn well with Iustus. Fun fact: The name comes from Justus, one based on "justice" :3 So would a scale-themed Keyblade be fitting his character, doesn't it? As I told you before, I love how you designed his trousers/shorts(whatever you call a pair of these in English) and his Keyblade. Looks even better with that edges being connected, it will now stay like you did it. Totally an inspiration for me, thank you very much! (Again! xD)

Well Veemon, you're a cheerful guy, so I'll be sure to draw this up for you! I'll have it done as soon as possible! 

May your heart be your guiding key! :D

Edit: Hey there Veemon, here's that drawing you wanted Key to make! He hopes you enjoy it! :3

2017-02-02%2016.58.05_zpshijr0bml.jpg

No way... Key REALLY drew it! :O He got everything in there, and then some. Veemon, battling Ansem: who will win? Ohoh, this is too awesome! :D And I dunno if Key made it that way or not, but is Veemon wearing armor/clothing? The Key has outdone himself once again!

I love it! I downloaded the picture so I can take a look at it whenever. Tell Transcendent Key I said thanks so much, okay Master of Masters? Gahh, this is super epic!

Rock on!

If you don't mind, I would like a drawing of one of my characters, Seven with a Pikachu Libre if that is okay.

His appearance is similar to that of Noctis from XV, except a few things

-Wears a sleeveless hoodie

-wears shoes (like Nike)

-necklace with a heartless emblem

Hiya! I would leave another comment, of course... and here it is!

You did pretty damn well with Iustus. Fun fact: The name comes from Justus, one based on "justice" :3 So would a scale-themed Keyblade be fitting his character, doesn't it? As I told you before, I love how you designed his trousers/shorts(whatever you call a pair of these in English) and his Keyblade. Looks even better with that edges being connected, it will now stay like you did it. Totally an inspiration for me, thank you very much! (Again! xD)

Ah, well, I'm glad Key's drawing was to your liking, friend! He's a serviceable fellow, ya know! Ah, so Justus is derived from justice, eh? Clever wordplay there, if I do say so myself! That's very intelligent naming on your part!  Anyways, on Key's behalf, you are welcome for the drawing! :)

I would like you to do plenty of art regarding Kyle and Elina from The Keyblade War Chapter III, if you don't mind.

Well, I'll tell him about it, that's for sure! My eye tells me that he'll do the drawing though, so you're good to go!

No way... Key REALLY drew it! :O He got everything in there, and then some. Veemon, battling Ansem: who will win? Ohoh, this is too awesome! :D And I dunno if Key made it that way or not, but is Veemon wearing armor/clothing? The Key has outdone himself once again!

I love it! I downloaded the picture so I can take a look at it whenever. Tell Transcendent Key I said thanks so much, okay Master of Masters? Gahh, this is super epic!

Rock on!

Alright, I'll be sure to relay the message, Master Veemon! Key will likely be very happy to know that you liked his drawing! I gotta say, it is pretty nice! And yes, I believe that Key made a jacket for Veemon in the drawing, so you are right on the assumption, buddy boy!  May the drawing serve as enjoyment for you!

If you don't mind, I would like a drawing of one of my characters, Seven with a Pikachu Libre if that is okay.

His appearance is similar to that of Noctis from XV, except a few things

-Wears a sleeveless hoodie

-wears shoes (like Nike)

-necklace with a heartless emblem

Alright, I got that all written down, little fox! I'll be sure to get the message to Key! Though I gotta ask, what's a Pikachu Libre? I mean, I know who Pikachu is, he's a pocket monster, correct? But what's the libre part from? :O

Ah, well, I'm glad Key's drawing was to your liking, friend! He's a serviceable fellow, ya know! Ah, so Justus is derived from justice, eh? Clever wordplay there, if I do say so myself! That's very intelligent naming on your part!  Anyways, on Key's behalf, you are welcome for the drawing! :)

Well, I'll tell him about it, that's for sure! My eye tells me that he'll do the drawing though, so you're good to go!

Alright, I'll be sure to relay the message, Master Veemon! Key will likely be very happy to know that you liked his drawing! I gotta say, it is pretty nice! And yes, I believe that Key made a jacket for Veemon in the drawing, so you are right on the assumption, buddy boy!  May the drawing serve as enjoyment for you!

Alright, I got that all written down, little fox! I'll be sure to get the message to Key! Though I gotta ask, what's a Pikachu Libre? I mean, I know who Pikachu is, he's a pocket monster, correct? But what's the libre part from? :O

A pikachu libre, more commonly known as "cosplay pikachu" is a pikachu earned after participating in a contest in Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire, and is later a playable character in the recent game, "Pokken Tournament" and a picture can be found hede

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:025Pikachu-Libre.png

A pikachu libre, more commonly known as "cosplay pikachu" is a pikachu earned after participating in a contest in Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire, and is later a playable character in the recent game, "Pokken Tournament" and a picture can be found hede

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:025Pikachu-Libre.png

Ah, right! Well then, I'll tell Key to get to work on your request, little fox! ^_^

Sounds great, i can't wait!

Well then, little fox, here is your request, drawn by Key!

2017-02-07%2017.05.25_zpsl4rttujr.jpg

I told Key that Seven had a sleeveless hoodie, a Heartless necklace and some sneakers! And then there's that Pikachu critter by his side, as you wanted! Key hopes you enjoy! ^^

Edit: Also, apologies for the blurriness! Didn't intend that! X_X

Well then, little fox, here is your request, drawn by Key!

2017-02-07%2017.05.25_zpsl4rttujr.jpg

I told Key that Seven had a sleeveless hoodie, a Heartless necklace and some sneakers! And then there's that Pikachu critter by his side, as you wanted! Key hopes you enjoy! ^^

Edit: Also, apologies for the blurriness! Didn't intend that! X_X

I am amazed, key really knows how to draw, I love it!