Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)

I see, okay then, I'll look forward to it.

Here ya go! The ones in the distance are Kyle and Elina holding hands, the ones closer to the screen are Trish and Ventus, then there's Sky the moogle and Ven and Trish's daughter Irene, and then there's Raxon! :3

2017-03-22%2017.58.00_zpsnwplmdui.jpg

Hope you liked it! :D

Also, Yuya, if you're seeing this, yes, your drawings are already done! They are in the previous page! :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Here ya go! The ones in the distance are Kyle and Elina holding hands, the ones closer to the screen are Trish and Ventus, then there's Sky the moogle and Ven and Trish's daughter, and then there's Raxon! :3

2017-03-22%2017.58.00_zpsnwplmdui.jpg

Hope you liked it! :D

Also, Yuya, if you're seeing this, yes, your drawings are already done! They are in the previous page! :3

This looks fantastic, could you also draw Kyle playing with his sister aka Irene?

DUDDDDDDDDDDE

THATS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!! :D

I also used to draw Pokémon designs but I failed way too often so I gave up xD

And btw i rly like ur art style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Keep up the amazing work!!

Oh may request sth?

I would love to see sora :3 cuz he's my precious child ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And don't be afraid of his spikey hairs xD

THANK YOU!

This looks fantastic, could you also draw Kyle playing with his sister aka Irene?

As you command, good sir! :)

2017-03-24%2017.55.12_zpsidgweihv.jpg

She's a playful one! X3

DUDDDDDDDDDDE

THATS LITERALLY THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!! :D

I also used to draw Pokémon designs but I failed way too often so I gave up xD

And btw i rly like ur art style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Keep up the amazing work!!

Oh may request sth?

I would love to see sora :3 cuz he's my precious child ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And don't be afraid of his spikey hairs xD

THANK YOU!

Haha, thanks, I'm glad you liked them! Yeah, I still have to improve when it comes to drawing animal-esque designs, as that's a weak spot of mine, ya know? Those Pokemon designs came out pretty well! And thank you very much for your kind comment, I appreciate your words! I'm glad you like my art style! :3

And alrighty then, since you were nice enough to ask, here ya go! Sora, and as you can see, in a custom outfit I designed myself! :3

2017-03-24%2017.54.46_zpsnropffzz.jpg

Yeah, that bit with his left hand being like that is a bit strange, I know, but I tried other ways of drawing his hand, and that was the best I could do! xD But yeah, I hope you enjoyed the drawing! :D

And remember everyone, if you want me to draw anything for you, just leave a request below! :D

She's a playful one! X3

Haha, thanks, I'm glad you liked them! Yeah, I still have to improve when it comes to drawing animal-esque designs, as that's a weak spot of mine, ya know? Those Pokemon designs came out pretty well! And thank you very much for your kind comment, I appreciate your words! I'm glad you like my art style! :3

And alrighty then, since you were nice enough to ask, here ya go! Sora, and as you can see, in a custom outfit I designed myself! :3

Yeah, that bit with his left hand being like that is a bit strange, I know, but I tried other ways of drawing his hand, and that was the best I could do! xD But yeah, I hope you enjoyed the drawing! :D

And remember everyone, if you want me to draw anything for you, just leave a request below! :D

OMG MY CUTE BOII (*⁰▿⁰*)

ITS AMAZING!! Thank you so much!<3

I also have trouble drawing hands so it's ok xD

I'm looking forward to see more of ur art ٩( ᐛ )و

OMG MY CUTE BOII (*⁰▿⁰*)

ITS AMAZING!! Thank you so much! <3

I also have trouble drawing hands so it's ok xD

I'm looking forward to see more of ur art ٩( ᐛ )و

Haha, I'm glad you liked it so much! I've been drawing Sora for years, so yeah, he's one of my favorite characters to draw! :3

And well, sometimes, I get really frustrated when I try to draw different poses, cuz a lot of times, the poses don't come out like I picture them in my mind, ya know? Like, in my mind, I have this epic masterpiece, but when it transitions to paper, it doesn't come out quite like I imagined, ya know? Have you had that feeling? xD

And thank you, I'll appreciate the support! Whenever you want me to draw something for you, just request on this here thread! :3

Haha, I'm glad you liked it so much! I've been drawing Sora for years, so yeah, he's one of my favorite characters to draw! :3

And well, sometimes, I get really frustrated when I try to draw different poses, cuz a lot of times, the poses don't come out like I picture them in my mind, ya know? Like, in my mind, I have this epic masterpiece, but when it transitions to paper, it doesn't come out quite like I imagined, ya know? Have you had that feeling? xD

And thank you, I'll appreciate the support! Whenever you want me to draw something for you, just request on this here thread! :3

Omg yes I had that feeling like thousand times

I feel ur pain ;-; let's cry together xD

I will thanks! x3

She's a playful one! X3

It looks nice, I would like to request another Chapter III of Kyle playing with his sister, Irene, again, this time, with Ventus and Trish watching.

You're welcome! :D

Yessss, that anime was just too beautiful! A work of art! :')

Edit: Here are your two drawings, man! :D

First, here's Lugia! Definitely a cool Pokemon! :3

2017-03-21%2018.07.06_zpswrsts27c.jpg

And here is Kaori! Warning though, feels are coming!

2017-03-21%2018.06.40_zpsaxzwhnv0.jpg

I tried to draw a more peaceful expression on her face, but it just didn't turn out, so I had to draw a sad expression! X_X

Hope you enjoyed the drawings! :D

Omg these are really good, thank you! :) *saves* x3 And the feels are real ;-; reminds me of the 2nd ending. I assume that's what you went for when drawing her?

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki

Omg yes I had that feeling like thousand times

I feel ur pain ;-; let's cry together xD

I will thanks! x3

Alright, let us cry! *Cries a river.* It feels good to let go of my sorrows by creating rivers of tears! xD

And sure thing, no problem! I aim to deliver great drawings for one and all! ^_^

It looks nice, I would like to request another Chapter III of Kyle playing with his sister, Irene, again, this time, with Ventus and Trish watching.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! And alright, sure thing! I'll get to drawing it as soon as I'm able! :D

Omg these are really good, thank you! :) *saves* x3 And the feels are real ;-; reminds me of the 2nd ending. I assume that's what you went for when drawing her?

Peace!

You're very welcome, man! :D

Haha, and you got me! That's precisely why I drew Kaori that way! The second ending is the one that sticks out to me the most, with that beautifully tragic song playing, and her in that beautiful white dress. The dress actually reminded me of Namine, to be honest! But yeah, that particular version of Kaori is what I had in mind when drawing your request! :3

Alright, let us cry! *Cries a river.* It feels good to let go of my sorrows by creating rivers of tears! xD

And sure thing, no problem! I aim to deliver great drawings for one and all! ^_^

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! And alright, sure thing! I'll get to drawing it as soon as I'm able! :D

You're very welcome, man! :D

Haha, and you got me! That's precisely why I drew Kaori that way! The second ending is the one that sticks out to me the most, with that beautifully tragic song playing, and her in that beautiful white dress. The dress actually reminded me of Namine, to be honest! But yeah, that particular version of Kaori is what I had in mind when drawing your request! :3

Okay then, I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

Okay then, I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

I'm sure you'll like it, and I'm terribly sorry I've taken so long! My absence has been due to my internet being down, and the technician that's supposed to come fix it hasn't done so yet, so forgive me for the delay! Hopefully, my internet will be back up and running soon! :)

I'm sure you'll like it, and I'm terribly sorry I've taken so long! My absence has been due to my internet being down, and the technician that's supposed to come fix it hasn't done so yet, so forgive me for the delay! Hopefully, my internet will be back up and running soon! :)

I see, I hope the drawing get's posted as soon as possible, where are you posting from?

Thanks, I hope so too! X_X

I have a good request for you. This is exactly how I want you to draw this. From top to bottom, draw the busts of Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian facing to the left with somber looking expressions on their faces and looking in a downward direction. They are NOT to look sad. Draw their respective Elite forms on the other side facing to the right with expressions of determination looking straight to the right. They are to overlap each other slightly in the center. To be specific, the shoulders of the bust for Ben slightly overlap the shoulders of the bust of Polemistis, the shoulders for Shane slightly overlap the shoulders of Kidemonas, and so on with the rest. Have in the forefront below the busts seven lights facing upward and to the left on the left side and the Foretellers looking downward and facing to the right on the right side. Have the black coated figure in the center and above the busts with arms out like Sora's in the image below.8104-4.jpg

Make the black coated figure be facing down toward the center. The busts are to be larger than the characters overall. Kind of like a movie poster. Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian all look like normal people.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

I have a good request for you. This is exactly how I want you to draw this. From top to bottom, draw the busts of Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian facing to the left with somber looking expressions on their faces and looking in a downward direction. They are NOT to look sad. Draw their respective Elite forms on the other side facing to the right with expressions of determination looking straight to the right. They are to overlap each other slightly in the center. To be specific, the shoulders of the bust for Ben slightly overlap the shoulders of the bust of Polemistis, the shoulders for Shane slightly overlap the shoulders of Kidemonas, and so on with the rest. Have in the forefront below the busts seven lights facing upward and to the left on the left side and the Foretellers looking downward and facing to the right on the right side. Have the black coated figure in the center and above the busts with arms out like Sora's in the image below.8104-4.jpg

Make the black coated figure be facing down toward the center. The busts are to be larger than the characters overall. Kind of like a movie poster. Ben, Shane, Jack, and Adrian all look like normal people.

Ooh, awesome request! I'll get to work on it as soon as I'm able, but there's no telling when I'll be able to post it, since my internet hasn't been fixed yet! X_X

But know I have taken in your request, and I shall make it to the best of my ability! :D

Ooh, awesome request! I'll get to work on it as soon as I'm able, but there's no telling when I'll be able to post it, since my internet hasn't been fixed yet! X_X

But know I have taken in your request, and I shall make it to the best of my ability! :D

I hope your internet got fixed today, and I hope your drawing career can continue anew.

I hope your internet got fixed today, and I hope your drawing career can continue anew.

Sorry bud, it's still hopeless! Tomorrow will make 15 days since I've been without internet at home, and it's really starting to irritate me! But, I hope things can be turned about, cuz I need to post drawings on this thread, and catch up on a number of other things as well! Wish me luck! X_X

Sorry bud, it's still hopeless! Tomorrow will make 15 days since I've been without internet at home, and it's really starting to irritate me! But, I hope things can be turned about, cuz I need to post drawings on this thread, and catch up on a number of other things as well! Wish me luck! X_X

I hope things go well for you.