Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

KHUx Medal Workshop! (Make your own here)

how to use this templates and put images inside it?

It's a little tough but it's easy to understand.

Simply open up any of these templates in Photoshop or Pixlr, etc.

Choose an image with a character or character(s) inside. (I reccomend using images that are pre-cut and don't have any background, but just about any image of a character will do)

Place that image on your medal. Be sure to adjust the size of the image to fit partially inside. Think ahead about how you want your character to "pop out" of the medal, similarly to how they do in Unchained X.

Then, when you have the image placed, cut away bits from the bottom of their legs, tail, etc. to give a more "pop out" feel. (Use the bottom of the medal's rim to cut character into it.

Add any finishing touches such as shadows, extra shading, and you're done! You will now have your very own KHUx medal!

Have fun! I hope this helps! ;)

Rock on!

Hey there, everybody! I've got some really exciting news for you!

Most of us have been itching to make our own KHUx medals with ease, but we just could not find a good template to use. Well, thanks to Keyblade Master26, I have now been able to make, at least, 6-Star medals that are blank! Yes, you read that right. We can now make our own medals using some photoshopping! Using any of the templates here, which are also in the Gallery, you can make either a Power, Speed, or Magic 6-Star medal.

Here are the templates:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I hope lots of us make some cool medals out of these! I understand that my templates aren't terrific, but it's the best I could. :)

Have fun, everyone! ;)

Rock on!

I would love to make one, but I don't think I have the right tools for the job and don't think I can pull this off very well. Maybe someone could help me out here and make one for me? :)

Great! I´ll make a lot from now on! Thanks for the templates! :D

I just made one of my YouTube avatar! =D

Posted Image

Also, if there's any way to do so, I would suggest making the templates transparent so you don't have to remove the black background =P

Posted Image

Whoa that's awesome man!   :D

I might cave in and open up PS for once. lol

how to use this templates and put images inside it?

I found someone who did Reverse medals, but I can't figure out how to make the heart filled in with the colors and how the make the diamond brighter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Illustrated Xehanort

Ability: Doom +5

Attack Type: Group Target

Damage: x2.15 - 4.00

Required Gauges: 3

Inflicts more damage the lower your HP. Has a small chance to immediately defeat a single target if the target has very low HP.

Audio: "And now it is your darkness, that shall be the ark that sustains me!"

post-61940-0-62644700-1471743399_thumb.png

Edited by Steven Jessop

post-77224-0-68128800-1525722322_thumb.png

“I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!”

post-77224-0-15622500-1525722474_thumb.png

“That is why... YOU MUST DIE BY MY HAND!”