Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

"DragonBall Xenoverse 2" (PS4/XB1/PC)

New gameplay has surfaced featuring newly announced character Hit as well as the DBS version of Future Trunks. Also, a fully animated cutscene featuring Hit and Goku (i.e. the continuation of the Hit trailer that was released not too long ago.)

Edited by Firaga Sensei

... Really? Why? 

Something to do with Cabbe(or Kyabe) and Frost being part of the first DLC pack while Hit is in the base game?  I honestly don't know.  I swore I saw a video talking about this, but I'll have to find it.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Something to do with Cabbe and Frost being part of the first DLC pack while Hit is in the base game?  I honestly don't know.  I know I saw a video talking about this, but I'll have to find it.

Oh.

Yeah sure, the character that pretty much everybody likes the most out of the Universe 6 arc is in the game, but you have to pay for the characters that people only sort of like in comparison.

Makes sense...

Oh.

Yeah sure, the character that pretty much everybody likes the most out of the Universe 6 arc is in the game, but you have to pay for the characters that people only sort of like in comparison.

Makes sense...

Finally found it.    

Hit is talked about around the 12:20 mark.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

Finally found it.  

Hit is talked about around the 12:20 mark.

Oh, jDantastic. I'm not subbed to him, but I do like some of his videos.

That being said, I'm gonna ignore this exists so I can keep it that way.

Will be able to play Xenoverse 2 from 28th. Anyone want to play with me? Or can I join a group if there is one. :P

I'm actually kickin' butt and taking names at this game and I just got it today, It's all that muscle memory from XV 1! xD Kinda regret how I got XV1 for PS3 on a different PSN account rn though. 

But what ticked me off was that I was like 3 cents away from being able to afford Deluxe Edition, but I had to settle for standard and wait for Season Pass in the future. 

Anyone know if Goku Black is going to be released as DLC outside of the day 1?

I'm actually kickin' butt and taking names at this game and I just got it today, It's all that muscle memory from XV 1! xD Kinda regret how I got XV1 for PS3 on a different PSN account rn though. 

But what ticked me off was that I was like 3 cents away from being able to afford Deluxe Edition, but I had to settle for standard and wait for Season Pass in the future. 

Anyone know if Goku Black is going to be released as DLC outside of the day 1?

Yes, he will be available as paid DLC later

Edited by Isamu Kuno

So now that the game's out, I might as well ask: is it possible to transfer data from the PS3 version of XV1 to a PS4 version of XV2? Still don't have a PS4 or the game, but I'd like to know for when I do get one.

So now that the game's out, I might as well ask: is it possible to transfer data from the PS3 version of XV1 to a PS4 version of XV2? Still don't have a PS4 or the game, but I'd like to know for when I do get one.

Not using a PS4 myself, but you can do that.

Here is a guide for that: http://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-guide-transfer-saves-first-game/

So I was going to make my own thread to ask but then I remembered this one exists. I'l put my question in spoiler tags for those who havn't beaten the game yet.

Okay, so I beat the game, collected all 5 Distorted Time Eggs and played through the two bonus quests, but my Time Patroll completion is only at 91% Does anyone know what else I have to do to get it to 100% or is it just a "wait for the DLC" thing?

So we have a list of DLC content, In addition to the recent patch that gave SSB Goku and Hit their Awakening moves and made Android 16, Future Gohan, Whis and Bardock, among others, mentors and the DLC giving us Cabba and Frost and making Hit a mentor, upcoming DLC will give us

Champa, Vados SSR Goku Black, SSB Vegito and Zamasu

Hopefully another DLC pack will give us Merged Zamasu and Trunks new form.

What do you all think of all the announced DLC so far ans what are you're hopes for the remaining DLC?

Edited by Isamu Kuno