Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

25 New Story Quests focusing on Olympus Coliseum added to Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ

As of June 2nd, 2016, 25 new story quests have been added to the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! These new story quests focus on the main tournament starting in the Olympus Coliseum and introduce Cloud to the Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ story line.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Along with the story update, the Olympia Keyblade's level cap has been raised.

Posted Image

Last but not least, the addition of 25 new quests also means you will earn another Orchalicum after clearing the new stages.

What's your favorite thing about Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ so far? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

awsome always been my favorite world but really square enix stop reusing cloud as hades' pawn its so old now

But there's always a reason when they repeat.In CoM they where going through Sora's memories, so the events are based on those in the first gameIn Re:Coded they where going through the journal which contained the story of the first game, so those events where revisited again. In Unchained x, these worlds are illusions of the future conjured by the Book of Prophecies so future events play out.

Sweet, new story update!  Thanks for the update, Sora'spromise!

Lol, I still haven't reached the 300's yet!  I'm on Mission 235, if I'm not mistaken! X3

Protip: There are 2 bosses that will totally annihilate players unless they have a good Powe/Magic deck. So you might want to work on those.

Theres also one that requires speed but is not quite the same level as the others

Protip: There are 2 bosses that will totally annihilate players unless they have a good Powe/Magic deck. So you might want to work on those.

Theres also one that requires speed but is not quite the same level as the others

Ah, I see!  Well, I have quite a few amount of good Power and Magic medals, so I should be good to go!  And I've got myself a good amount of Speed medals as well, so I'm good!  Thanks for the advice! :D

Holy crap the Cerberus is so damn tough.  Practically a high level raid boss.

Agreed, it killed me in one hit, and I'm feeling a bit traumatized.

I was hoping to find a good strategy on the forums to kill him so I can advance to the end. :(

Like is there a way to kill it without continuing?

Agreed, it killed me in one hit, and I'm feeling a bit traumatized.

I was hoping to find a good strategy on the forums to kill him so I can advance to the end. :(

Like is there a way to kill it without continuing?

I used Jumba.  The boost to my defense against power helped me survive.  And I have a Tinker Bell with a def 1 skill.

I used Jumba.  The boost to my defense against power helped me survive.  And I have a Tinker Bell with a def 1 skill.

Sweet, I'll check it out!, I need to get that Def Boost I from the coliseum then. :)

Did anyone find an efficient way to lvl up the hero's crest keyblade?

I'm lacking lots of Netherwater but 'til now I only found quests (Quest 318, 320) that give me 2 of them..