Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

After seeing the new trailer, which version of the new Pokemon game will you buy?

After seeing the new trailer, which version of the new Pokemon game will you buy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. After seeing the new trailer, which version of the new Pokemon game will you buy?

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I'd rather play the older titles

I'm getting Sun, my brother's getting Moon. We usually decide right after the games are announced and stick with the decision until the end. The only exception was with B/W, we both switched once we realized that Zekrom was in White and Reshiram was in Black. We've always been happy with the decisions.

I am getting Pokemon Sun and my sister is getting Pokemon Moon so both will be in my house where I can easily catch all Pokemon in both versions!

Also, don't kill me for saying this,....

#TeamSun

#TeamPopplio

#RotomPokedexIsTheBest

I usually get both when I want to get a new Pokemon game, but there's too many other games coming out this year so I'm probably only getting one. I'm thinking Sun at the moment, just need to see version exclusive pokemon now.

I am getting Pokemon Sun and my sister is getting Pokemon Moon so both will be in my house where I can easily catch all Pokemon in both versions!Also, don't kill me for saying this,....#TeamSun#TeamPopplio#RotomPokedexIsTheBest

Team Popplio indeed!

I kind of want to wait to see what other differences there are going to be in between versions. I never use legendaries, so those don't really make a difference to me.