Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Setrex

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age announced for PS4

Honestly they should have saved this reveal for E3 next week. It could have been an awesome way to reveal this remaster. Oh well. Never played FF XII before so I'm a bit interested in this remaster.

Honestly they should have saved this reveal for E3 next week. It could have been an awesome way to reveal this remaster. Oh well. Never played FF XII before so I'm a bit interested in this remaster.

My only guess is that Square Enix didn't want it to get lost amongst the other E3 news next week. It makes sense for titles like Final Fantasy VII Remake to be held back because that has a much more significant hype behind it. XII is a bit more on the so-so scale among fans. Better to announce it now I guess if it means they announce other stuff at E3.

I loved XII and I'm really happy that Square Enix are remastering it. The remaster is also of the international version and I've been reading that a lot of people prefer the tweaks to the battle system so that's good I guess. Definitely gives people a reason to try the game if they haven't already that's for sure :)

Woot! Final Fantasy XII is one of my favorite Final Fantasies.Although, I'm not sure I'm a fan of the Zodiac Version's Job System.

Definitely agree there! I find it very underrated that's for sure. It's been years since I've played the game so hopefully the remaster is good. :D

My only guess is that Square Enix didn't want it to get lost amongst the other E3 news next week. It makes sense for titles like Final Fantasy VII Remake to be held back because that has a much more significant hype behind it. XII is a bit more on the so-so scale among fans. Better to announce it now I guess if it means they announce other stuff at E3.

I loved XII and I'm really happy that Square Enix are remastering it. The remaster is also of the international version and I've been reading that a lot of people prefer the tweaks to the battle system so that's good I guess. Definitely gives people a reason to try the game if they haven't already that's for sure :)

Definitely agree there! I find it very underrated that's for sure. It's been years since I've played the game so hopefully the remaster is good. :D

Yeah I guess that's true. I really can't wait for Sony's conference. Wonder what surprises they have in store for us.

Yeah I guess that's true. I really can't wait for Sony's conference. Wonder what surprises they have in store for us.

I'm worried their conference will have a heavy focus on VR, something that simply doesn't interest me. I'm hoping for some really cool announcements though!

Pretty genius time to announce this.  If this were announced at E3, it would quickly become filler as it would have to compete with many other, bigger budget titles.  Exciting nonetheless, I bought the PS2 version but never found the time to put it in.  Guess I'll be waiting at least 6+ months longer.

What is the Zodiac Class I never heard of that before for XII I'm really looking forward to this game!

The Zodiac Job System is a revamp of the License Board from the original game that focuses on fitting each character into a specific Class role (Black Mage, White Mage, Warrior, Dragoon etc) as opposed to the original system that allowed every character to get every skill and weapon, basically becoming clones of each other.

The Zodiac Job System is a revamp of the License Board from the original game that focuses on fitting each character into a specific Class role (Black Mage, White Mage, Warrior, Dragoon etc) as opposed to the original system that allowed every character to get every skill and weapon, basically becoming clones of each other.

Oh that's actually cool I did give them all the skills and such but I did keep them to have a specific equipment and skills and such anyway

I heard about this from my best friend/soul brother Jonathan, and when I heard about this, I was like: "Wait, what!?"  You see, my other best friend/soul brother Dennys is a huge fan of Final Fantasy XII, and he's been yearning for a Remaster of the game!  When Jonathan told me there would be one, I quickly rushed to Denny's house and told him about it! He was sleepy though, so he didn't react like I thought he would. xD

But yeah, I've always heard about how great this game is, but I never got the chance to play it!  Like with Final Fantasy X, now I'll finally be able to play this game on my PS4!  That's pretty damn sweet! This is the best time to be a Sony fan!  I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who hasn't played XII, and I love how Sony is giving us Remasters of games we probably didn't have a chance to play back then! Definitely provides a great service to us gamers!  I'll definitely be looking forward to playing this game! :D