Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Firaga

The Monkey's Paw Game

I don't know if there's already a similar game on this part of the forums, but hey, this is now the most relevant one, so there. :P

Now, for those who don't know: a monkey's paw refers to the object from the short story of the same name. In the story, the person who get the monkey's paw is allowed three wishes, but he soon realizes he have to pay a price for these wishes as punishment for messing with fate. i.e. asking for money to pay a bill only for that money to come from an insurance payment after somebody close to him dies.

To play this game is simple: First, I'll make a wish for something, and the next player will grant the wish but give me some kind of bad twist to it, while still granting the wish as I laid it out. I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun screwing each other over. :P

Here's an example:

Wish: I wish for Kingdom Hearts III to be released soon.

Result: It releases the next day, but it plays like Sonic '06.

Now you try. I'll start you off with another wish:

I wish that I had my own private island.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

The record is reached, but then the Mods decide to pull the ultimate troll and close the thread entirely.

I wish that I could go to Japan and host an exclusive interview with Tetsuya Nomura.

The decks of nerfed, but then all the low-tier cards become severely overpowered and it breaks the entire game's balance.

I wish that I had the power to read minds.

Vodafone starts making good phones, but only after getting a monopoly in both the mobile service provider and smartphone markets, leaving people with no alternatives.

I wish Australia didn't have so many ridiculous taxes.

Sign in to follow this