Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Coverage: Kingdom Hearts at E3 2016

Would the Kingdom Hearts news appear in Sony's conference, or are Square Enix planning their own conference? I'm a little confused and I need some clarification.

It would most likely appear in the sony conference and SE isn't going to have their own conference this year 

Oh my god, i am so hyped about this. However, i am VERY disappointed with its price. I mean, come on, 60 USD? Are you serious? This is a compilation of the most disappointing entry in the series so far (3D), BBS 0.2 which is not a full game and the cinematics of KHx

It would most likely appear in the sony conference and SE isn't going to have their own conference this year 

Would the Kingdom Hearts news appear in Sony's conference, or are Square Enix planning their own conference? I'm a little confused and I need some clarification.

Square Enix are now hosting a live stream over the span of 3 days next week, from the 13th to the 16th. They've got a 30 minute Q and A with Tai Yasue for 2.8 which is on the 15th of June from 4 to 4:30pm (PDT)

Edited by Shinobi Palace

Square Enix are now hosting a live stream over the span of 3 days next week, from the 13th to the 16th. They've got a 30 minute Q and A with Tai Yasue for 2.8 which is on the 15th of June from 4 to 4:30pm (PDT)

Okay, thanks for the info! Sounds exciting.