Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer released announcing release date & Kingdom Hearts III winter announcements

And why the hell does he remind me of Braig?

Kinda. At least, he has a "strange" personality. A bit too lax for someone with a master plan. I guess, we can, at least, now say that he is not Xehanort - not the real one.

Kinda. At least, he has a "strange" personality. A bit too lax for someone with a master plan. I guess, we can, at least, now say that he is not Xehanort - not the real one.

What if the person in the beginning of the back cover segment is a different one, as the one, who is talking with the one of the five masters?

Who is voicing Ephemera? he sounds so familiar

My sisters said that he sounds like Booboo Stewart, who played Jay (Jafar's son) in the Disney Channel Movie Descendants. It sounds pretty close, but I'm not sure. It wouldn't be the first time Disney got some of their kid actors to voice KH characters (Xion, Yuffie, Roxas, Seifer, and more).Here's a clip of Booboo Stewart talking so you can judge for yourself:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0srcSOadJLs

I'm saying this right here right now

"Not even memories are safe from the darkness"

Terra's appearance anyone else notice the similarity to Terra's meet up with Aqua in the Enchanted Domain in Birth by Sleep 

The realm of darkness is messing with Aqua's mind in my opinion she's seeing her past of Terra and probably Ven eventually as well the darkness trying to push Aqua to despair is my guess here

I'm saying this right here right now

"Not even memories are safe from the darkness"

Terra's appearance anyone else notice the similarity to Terra's meet up with Aqua in the Enchanted Domain in Birth by Sleep 

The realm of darkness is messing with Aqua's mind in my opinion she's seeing her past of Terra and probably Ven eventually as well the darkness trying to push Aqua to despair is my guess here

If she's too strong to be beaten down, then they'll have to break her down from the inside. That's awesome. 

Edited by Kaweebo

If she's too strong to be beaten down, then they'll have to break her down from the inside. That's awesome. 

my opinion anyway when she say's "I'm doing it again" is also another hint I'm using for this possibility feels reminiscent of the trio sitting under the starry sky in the land of departure  

This was awesome! I thought I would complain about the graphics again but they improved immensely! 0.2 Gameplay is da bomb (happy that the flying heartless swarm is back). It looks like 0.2's story will touch upon the flow of time in the Realm Of Darkness...interesting. AND THAT MOVIE LOOKS BEAST!!!! CAN'T WAIT! From what I see...it looks like the Ursus Foreteller is the traitor.

Hey everyone, it's been ages since I last posted here!  Just wanted to drop by and say that I am VERY hyped for KH 2.8!  I wasn't really sure what to make of it when not that much was known about it, but now we have a much better idea of what we can expect (and of course, there will be more surprises).

Willa Holland sounded more confident as a voice actor this time around, and she (Aqua) undeniably looks beautiful in the KH3 engine.  Also, I have never been able to play KH3D (or just DDD on the PS4, I'm betting), so I am super excited for that, too!

Edited by Neoshadow99

The part where master Gula says 'You can barely stay on your feet, just give up already!' to Master Aced

I noticed that Gula's face was...wet...from tears or sweat? Was he crying?

Because Aced seemed to be quite chill when he struck down Gula