Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ coming to Europe

Update: To commemorate Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ releasing in Europe, series director Tetsuya Nomura released a new drawing of characters from the game. You can view the image below:

Posted Image

The original article follows.

<3 <3 <3

Square Enix has just announced that Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be coming to Europe. Currently, the game is available on iOS and Android devices for North America and Japan. More details are to follow soon with the European version.

Posted Image

Click here to view the article

A bit pointless for me seeing as I already have the American version that's more up to date, but hey, all the more power to the rest of my fellow Europeans.

I'm glad they confirmed it at least, but to be honest, after playing the US version it's a pretty weak Kingdom Hearts title.

Should there be any issues with transferring saves to the European version? I mean as long as I have it connected to my Facebook it should be ok to uninstall the US version and get the European one when it comes out, right?

It's going to be so behind the US ver. it's not even going to be funny.

I'm glad they confirmed it at least, but to be honest, after playing the US version it's a pretty weak Kingdom Hearts title.

Should there be any issues with transferring saves to the European version? I mean as long as I have it connected to my Facebook it should be ok to uninstall the US version and get the European one when it comes out, right?

You can't really compare it to the other games because it's different.

It's going to be so behind the US ver. it's not even going to be funny.

You can't really compare it to the other games because it's different.

I could. As long as the game is part of the canon it should be judged. Sure it's a smartphone title, but the gameplay isn't that good compared to others in the series. A lot of aspects regarding AP, medals and jewels frustrate me when I play it. Not to mention the story isn't presented at a decent pace. All I could think when watching the latest trailer for 2.8 was "wow Back Cover looks good, no idea what the heck is going on though". The x[chi] storyline as whole is unnecessarily broken between 3 titles and for the first time while following the Kingdom Hearts series I can safely say that it has made the aspects of the plot convoluted.

I know a lot of people enjoy Kingdom Hearts Unchained x, particularly on this site, but as someone who is largely interested in the franchise's story I find x[chi]'s method of storytelling is poor. I'm willing to continue playing the game, but I find it's more of a drag to play compared to other titles in the series.

Effing finally! I refused to play the US version cause I didn't wanna be careful of how I get it and stuff and in case I had to switch phones etc. But yay! Europe version!

I could. As long as the game is part of the canon it should be judged. Sure it's a smartphone title, but the gameplay isn't that good compared to others in the series. A lot of aspects regarding AP, medals and jewels frustrate me when I play it. Not to mention the story isn't presented at a decent pace. All I could think when watching the latest trailer for 2.8 was "wow Back Cover looks good, no idea what the heck is going on though". The x[chi] storyline as whole is unnecessarily broken between 3 titles and for the first time while following the Kingdom Hearts series I can safely say that it has made the aspects of the plot convoluted.

I know a lot of people enjoy Kingdom Hearts Unchained x, particularly on this site, but as someone who is largely interested in the franchise's story I find x[chi]'s method of storytelling is poor. I'm willing to continue playing the game, but I find it's more of a drag to play compared to other titles in the series.

Like I said you can't and you just proved my point, it is so unlike any kingdom hearts game. The gameplay isn't even the same and I'm not even sure if it's even canon anymore since they changed the cards to medals even, the story a paced over months and not a complete package like the others in the series, you can't play as much as you want because of AP, and the game is kind of pay to win (,Hackers :(). It's not meant to be played for the gameplay, but just to know about the story and even Nomura admits that you don't have to play it. If you take out the story, it's not meant to be taken seriously like the past games, so that's why you can't compare them. It's still fun to me though.

Like I said you can't and you just proved my point, it is so unlike any kingdom hearts game. The gameplay isn't even the same and I'm not even sure if it's even canon anymore since they changed the cards to medals even, the story a paced over months and not a complete package like the others in the series, you can't play as much as you want because of AP, and the game is kind of pay to win (,Hackers :(). It's not meant to be played for the gameplay, but just to know about the story and even Nomura admits that you don't have to play it. If you take out the story, it's not meant to be taken seriously like the past games, so that's why you can't compare them. It's still fun to me though.

I know the story isn't completed which is why I am giving it the benefit of doubt at the moment, but in terms of pacing I think the time in the Disney worlds just isn't interesting compared to other titles in the series. The actual story that people want (the Daybreak Town stuff) feels really thin right now in the game. I'm hoping that Back Cover will be enough to cover the x story for Kingdom Hearts III.

I know the story isn't completed which is why I am giving it the benefit of doubt at the moment, but in terms of pacing I think the time in the Disney worlds just isn't interesting compared to other titles in the series. The actual story that people want (the Daybreak Town stuff) feels really thin right now in the game. I'm hoping that Back Cover will be enough to cover the x story for Kingdom Hearts III.

Well yeah, the only thing the Disney worlds have going for them in KH X is the fact that they were introducing new characters from the movie(Agrabah dropped the ball though), plus I didn't except it to be as good as the ones before because the game kind of gives a reason why.

That's what I'm wondering as well and kinda worried, if it doesn't I'll stick with NA version, to be honest this europe release is a bit late.as for what you say above and previous about the quality of this title, it's app game, I do agree with the story pace(it's very slow, while the browser is much more ahead) but I think the reason they're doing this way so they can fill the gaps in between 2.8 and 3 releases which interferes the story to develop at a proper pace also is an "smartphone game" not just for KH fans but for others who don't know about the title as a way to advertise Kingdom Hearts.It's understandable but not really happy with it. But at least I can play it slowly, I login everyday because of the jewels for free and go to munny medals, once in while the story quests and special quests.If you don't invest it too much on it, it's a cute game. I do agree if you want to go through the story quicker, it can get draging.since there is a long way for these titles anyway, I take it slow.

even though I don't live in europe I'm still happy that they FINALLY released it worldwide now

Don't know if we didn't start the US version we would be far away from collecting jewels every day.

Don't know if we didn't start the US version we would be far away from collecting jewels every day.

And coming to Australia...never ever!

Its a little late, but i hope its better than the American one!!!