Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Master Ira

Posted Image

Master Ira is the only foreteller that has red eyes. Even more interesting is the fact that he is the only foreteller that seems to be speaking with the Black Cloaks on his own. This isn't a coincidence, Master Ira has the possibility of being the traitor.

Considering the context of the conversion I don't think so, but I think it has to be between Invi or Aced

Its easy to point fingers at Aced, thing is with Aced, he's intentionally defying teachings to save Daybreak Town. We see Aced essentially being a Dexter of sorts by hunting down the other Fortellers and cancelling them out until the traitor is revealed.

Is there a reason why his mask in X has yellow eyes whereas his mask in the new footage has red eyes?

Not really, no. But I believe it's a subtle hint of him being the traitor.

Its easy to point fingers at Aced, thing is with Aced, he's intentionally defying teachings to save Daybreak Town. We see Aced essentially being a Dexter of sorts by hunting down the other Fortellers and cancelling them out until the traitor is revealed.

Not really, no. But I believe it's a subtle hint of him being the traitor.

Well, it can't be Gula or Ava, and they way Ira was talking it doesn't seem like him. But I can see what your saying, so that's why I said Invi too, she didn't really do much other than fight Aced in the trailer and even in the game that is actually the only canon time we see her. Also, keep in mind that they are taking 2D cutouts and putting them in 3D and in the Kingdom Shader, so some things are going to be different, like Invi's mask is a bit different and Ava has painted nails so maybe they just decided to change his mask's eyes as an after thought. Or it could mean that he was the first forteller or the Master of masters's favorite.

Edited by Keyblade master26

I still think the traitor is the mysterious 6th Foreteller that has yet to show themselves even if he or she isn't an actual Foreteller they could still know about the events that happen in the book and could be doing whatever it is that makes them a traitor.  Now if that person is the one in the Black Coat we have yet to see. Also I would like to point out my Master (Master Ira) has an amazing voice him and the Ursa master are my favorite.

Well, it can't be Gula or Ava, and they way Ira was talking it doesn't seem like him. But I can see what your saying, so that's why I said Invi too, she didn't really do much other than fight Aced in the trailer and even in the game that is actually the only canon time we see her. Also, keep in mind that they are taking 2D cutouts and putting them in 3D and in the Kingdom Shader, so some things are going to be different, like Invi's mask is a bit different and Ava has painted nails so maybe they just decided to change his mask's eyes as an after thought. Or it could mean that he was the first forteller or the Master of masters's favorite.

There's textural differences and intentional differences. I really think that the pupils of Master Ira is intentional. Nomura could have easily changed the colours of the rest of the Foreteller's pupils but he didn't. I genuinely think that this has subtle significance. Plus, it seems as though Ira has more knowledge and understanding of the events occurring than the rest of the Foretellers (at least from what I've seen in the trailer). Ava is trying to calm the conflict, Gula was defending himself and Invi was being chased down by Aced. I genuinely think that Ira is the traitor, however, he isn't being traitorous because he wants to divide, rather, he's being manipulated.

There's textural differences and intentional differences. I really think that the pupils of Master Ira is intentional. Nomura could have easily changed the colours of the rest of the Foreteller's pupils but he didn't. I genuinely think that this has subtle significance. Plus, it seems as though Ira has more knowledge and understanding of the events occurring than the rest of the Foretellers (at least from what I've seen in the trailer). Ava is trying to calm the conflict, Gula was defending himself and Invi was being chased down by Aced. I genuinely think that Ira is the traitor, however, he isn't being traitorous because he wants to divide, rather, he's being manipulated.

I don't know, I feel like that would be a bit obvious because when I look at him, I would think he is the leader (if there was a leader) of the foretellers or something. To have him be the traitor would be a bit ehh and not very suspenseful as it should be and has been imo.

Posted Image

Master Ira is the only foreteller that has red eyes. Even more interesting is the fact that he is the only foreteller that seems to be speaking with the Black Cloaks on his own. This isn't a coincidence, Master Ira has the possibility of being the traitor.

I still stand by my belief that there is no traitor and the black cloak man is just doing it to pit them against each other.

there's ALSO this one forum post (can't remember, for whoever wants to take credit) about a theory regarding the amount of unicorn references scattered over twilight town, primarily the mansion. The post was from quite some time ago so I don't remember the details, but this was another hint in the direction of claiming Ira to be the potential traitor.

I don't know, I feel like that would be a bit obvious because when I look at him, I would think he is the leader (if there was a leader) of the foretellers or something. To have him be the traitor would be a bit ehh and not very suspenseful as it should be and has been imo.

Thing is, he isn't the leader, if anything, Master Gula seem to have the leadership attitude and he's the guy who slaying his fellow comrades. I don't understand as to why having one character be the traitor be less suspenseful than the other? at this point, everyone is as ambigious as each other.

I still stand by my belief that there is no traitor and the black cloak man is just doing it to pit them against each other.

Anyways

Red eyes, red eyes. Alpha, all my friends, listen

There's no questioning the influence that the Black Hoods are having, however, you also have to understand that Master Ira could have ignored this person. Master Gula wants to defy the Master to save the town so that's him cancelled out despite him slaying the fellow Foretellers. From my observations, Master Gula and Ava are far too innocent and defensive in the trailer to hint at their defiance and Master Invi is already being hunted down by Gula so that's already four out of five cancelled out.

Considering the context of the conversion I don't think so, but I think it has to be between Invi or Aced

I completely agree with you although I believe that it is Aced considering what he said to Invi during their fight scene and and how Gula was was possibly struck down by him

Thing is, he isn't the leader, if anything, Master Gula seem to have the leadership attitude and he's the guy who slaying his fellow comrades. I don't understand as to why having one character be the traitor be less suspenseful than the other? at this point, everyone is as ambigious as each other.

There's no questioning the influence that the Black Hoods are having, however, you also have to understand that Master Ira could have ignored this person. Master Gula wants to defy the Master to save the town so that's him cancelled out despite him slaying the fellow Foretellers. From my observations, Master Gula and Ava are far too innocent and defensive in the trailer to hint at their defiance and Master Invi is already being hunted down by Gula so that's already four out of five cancelled out.

I'm not saying that he is, but he has attributes of a leader and Aced is the one attacking and to me he seems like a bit wiser, but more reckless ver. of Terra. For me it would be similar to Xehanort in bbs, he looks evil and then big surprise he was, I've just seen leaders turning out to be evil or traitors enough times in media for me not to be a fan of it.

(unless it's done really well, like potentially with Captain America.)

Edited by Keyblade master26

I don't think the points of the first post are very convincing, but I do like the theory of Ira being the traitor. The situation with Aced looks a lot like a red herring to me.

There may not be a leader among them, but he does seem to be the one who gives the most direction and takes a lot of initiative. I feel like he's at risk of going down a dark path due to overthinking or underthinking the situation. He's clearly putting a lot of thought towards what to do and talking to everyone around him.

Perhaps he will take a violent course of action in an effort to prevent the coming chaos that will inadvertantly cause it. Or perhaps he will begin to lose hope and give in to his despair. Or perhaps he's lying to everyone and is deliberately manipulating events to his preference. Anything is possible.

But I'm not going to jump at any possibilities until I see the truth for myself. The uncertainty helps make this fun.

Actually, I don't think he is the traitor, but I thought about this. Couldn't it be possible that the black coat figure is planting the seeds within the Foretellers to have them turn on each other creating civil war among them by telling them things that would cause that civil war? With the Foretellers fighting each other, they could be easily defeated by the black coat figure and his darkness. It would be by then late for the Foretellers to make up and reunite by the time the war arrives. This is just what I think.

Pretty much this. Plus, the black cloak seems kinda like a troll, so it would be fitting.

I believe that there is no traitor. Someone(Young Xehanort maybe?) told the foretellers that there is one, just to make them turn against each other and thus, start the Keyblade War

I believe that there is no traitor. Someone(Young Xehanort maybe?) told the foretellers that there is one, just to make them turn against each other and thus, start the Keyblade War

But even if that were true than a version of Xehanort would had to have been there in order for that whole time travel concept to work

Edited by riku1995

I don't think the points of the first post are very convincing, but I do like the theory of Ira being the traitor. The situation with Aced looks a lot like a red herring to me.

There may not be a leader among them, but he does seem to be the one who gives the most direction and takes a lot of initiative. I feel like he's at risk of going down a dark path due to overthinking or underthinking the situation. He's clearly putting a lot of thought towards what to do and talking to everyone around him.

Perhaps he will take a violent course of action in an effort to prevent the coming chaos that will inadvertantly cause it. Or perhaps he will begin to lose hope and give in to his despair. Or perhaps he's lying to everyone and is deliberately manipulating events to his preference. Anything is possible.

But I'm not going to jump at any possibilities until I see the truth for myself. The uncertainty helps make this fun.

My initial point was a mere starting conversation to be honest. It's just bizarre that Master Ira has red eyes and was the only character to have been shown talking to the Black Hood's. Of course, all the Foreteller's met the black hooded figure together in X but why was that not shown? I completely agree with you with Master Gula being the red herring. It's easy to point finger at him assuming that "he's been manipulated!", but what if the Master's teachings were wrong? what if Forteller's purpose was to conjure the Keyblade War for Kingdom Hearts? We don't even know if we've seen the Master yet.

All the points that you've provided are equally valid and strong. I like your perspective on the X Back Cover events.

Actually, I don't think he is the traitor, but I thought about this. Couldn't it be possible that the black coat figure is planting the seeds within the Foretellers to have them turn on each other creating civil war among them by telling them things that would cause that civil war? With the Foretellers fighting each other, they could be easily defeated by the black coat figure and his darkness. It would be by then late for the Foretellers to make up and reunite by the time the war arrives. This is just what I think.

You have to understand, the Book of Prophecies and the Master of Masters spoke about the traitor. That part isn't fabricated. What could be fabricated is how the traitor is revealed and why exactly they are branded a traitor in the first place. All the Black Hooded people are saying is that there's an inevitable war occurring. It's not as easy as saying that "Oh, the black hoods set this all up", if anything, the Black Hood's are just speeding up an inevitable process much quicker through probing.

Edited by Guest

there's ALSO this one forum post (can't remember, for whoever wants to take credit) about a theory regarding the amount of unicorn references scattered over twilight town, primarily the mansion. The post was from quite some time ago so I don't remember the details, but this was another hint in the direction of claiming Ira to be the potential traitor.

YO SOMETHING ELSE I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I JUST REALIZED

IN the mansion in Twilight Town, we also have DiZ working together with Riku. Riku is also said to be linked to Ira. I'm not personally a believer in the Rebirth theory so to speak, but if you are someone that is, this is an interesting observation. 

YO SOMETHING ELSE I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I JUST REALIZED

IN the mansion in Twilight Town, we also have DiZ working together with Riku. Riku is also said to be linked to Ira. I'm not personally a believer in the Rebirth theory so to speak, but if you are someone that is, this is an interesting observation. 

Good observation, plus, Riku was the first hero character in the Kingdom Hearts series to watch down the path of Darkness. Ira may be walking down that very path by relying on the Hooded Man just like Riku had to rely on Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Now that it's been confirmed that the Master of Masters is the black hooded man. I still stand by my theory. Master Ira is most loyal to the Master of Masters making him the most traitorous of the group by being the least loyal to the fellow Fortellers. Master Aced wants to defy the Master's teachings because he knows the sneaky business the Master of Masters is concocting, but because he's the Master of Masters, the rest of the Fortellers are not going to listen to him.