Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Herolicar Bufole

What are you most worried regarding the game

I worry about nothing. It will be amazing.

I... wouldn't say that. We don't really know how the game willeventually be: only because it is KH3 it doesn't mean that it's gonna be good. I think it will, but I am worried as well: the gameplay could be not balanced and not too enjoyable, the story could be not well explained... we don't know. 

I... wouldn't say that. We don't really know how the game willeventually be: only because it is KH3 it doesn't mean that it's gonna be good. I think it will, but I am worried as well: the gameplay could be not balanced and not too enjoyable, the story could be not well explained... we don't know.

True, we don't fully know, but worrying about won't exactly do us much good because it kind of is out of our control. I for one am excited and think it will be great. It should help explain a lot of stuff we don't know as in regards to the ancient times and Aqua's time in the darkness.

Graphix, Framerate (kind of), animation, lip syncing- SERIOUSLY, when will a Japanese dev get it right!!? Crap literally grinds my gears. Screw it, give me The World Ends with Two already!! Not like I'm getting a dang Alan Wake yet...

Edited by Gamerazor247

It might not be a huge deal for some, but after replaying Birth by Sleep in 2.5 I'm really worried about who is going to replace Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort. Nimoy was so good as him and I'm really going to miss him for Kingdom Hearts III. I hope whoever gets cast as him does the role justice and respects what Nimoy did with it.

Also gonna +1 Col.Random in saying Aqua definitely needs some decent screentime.

Not a thing.  People point out a lot of negatives in many of the games have but I dont like to focus on that.  I love playing every game over and over and watching lets plays of other peoples experiences over and over, even Coded and Days.  I will love KH3 for what it is, whatever it is, and I'll enjoy playing it a hundred thousand times

I'm honestly not worried about anything with the game. What I do worry about is worrying about a game I can't do anything to and the only thing I can do is chill and wait til the game comes out because I'm most likely going to love it at the end

I think I said the last time this came up that I was worried we'd see these topics a bunch more times before the game actually released. So far, my fears have been realized.

ANYWAY

Voice acting. Not getting people back, people who are no longer with us, etc. I hope it's all done with care and respect and not just a bunch of soundalikes.

GAMEPLAY - In terms of balance and flow and such. Especially since with this new 2.8 trailer we see that Command Styles might be back. Although that might just be for Aqua, in which case, that's kinda weird to have a mechanic that you wouldn't have in III.

As for story, everything just needs to be tied up. They had better not be throwing in more plot points and random twists, because we kinda have enough and people are sick of them lol