Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Endless Thundaga

Is Master Aced (Ursus) the traitor?

Throughout the Kingdom Hearts chi Back Cover scenes, I noticed that Aced (Ursus) is very aggressive and seems to constantly push the Foretellers to their limits. This has also been pointed out by HMK as well. I believe Master Aced is the traitor among the Foretellers. What do you guys think?

That's what I think. It looks like he kills Leopardos as well as attacks Anguis. He also, like you said is aggressive towards others, like Unicornis. 

He also doesn't seem to have the same mindset as the other Foretellers.

Possibly. Though his aggression may just be a red herring. I still feel like anyone can be the traitor and I still think it's possible that /there is no traitor/

It's anyone's game ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Shimmy

He didn't only attack Master Gula, he also attacked Master Invi (Angius)

I know, but I think he's more hot headed, than anything else, and there's been some stuff leading up to people to think Gula is the traitor. Although, it's still just a gut feeling.

I think it's Unicornis tbh. I believe Isumo Kuno, a long while back came up with a theory, that the mansion of Twilight Town was once used by Unicornis. Considering the nature of the pods that are located in the mansion basment seems to be to house sleeping vessels. It seems there is a possibility that Unicornis was around longer then the rest of them.

I think Aced is the traitor, he seems the most aggressive and most mysterious. On the subject of the black coat figures, I believe the more serious one is the "Master of Masters" and the goofy, laid-back one is "Unknown" from KHx.

I quite agree that Aced is the traitor, We saw him fighting with both Invi and Gula.I don't believe that Ira is the traitor from what he said to the guy in black cloak , he seems to be a good guy.

I think that the guy in the black cloak could be the sixth foreteller and is manipulating Aced and the others to fight each other.

I thought about this too, that the guy in the black cloak is manipulating the foreteller, and he's responsible for the fight between them

Master Aced is your archetypal red herring. It's easy to assume he's the traitor because he's clashing against the other Fortellers, but upon closer inspection, he's acting traitorous to hunt down the traitor. And even when he says "We have to defy the Master's teachings!", it's not for selfish purposes.

I'll add again to this, I also feel like we can completely cross Ira and Ava out of the equation. Because Ava is trying to send as many people away from the war as possible and Ira is questioning mystery Seeker of Darkness' desire to see the Keyblade War.

That leave Gula, Invi and Aced. 

I feel like it isn't Gula because he looks like he is killed by Aced in the trailer. And I'm starting to think Aced may actually be a red herring. Could it be Invi? I feel like she would be the most unexpected choice as traitor because it looks like she follows orders straight to the end.

I'll add again to this, I also feel like we can completely cross Ira and Ava out of the equation. Because Ava is trying to send as many people away from the war as possible and Ira is questioning mystery Seeker of Darkness' desire to see the Keyblade War.

I don't think it's as simple as him "questioning", if anything, it seems that Master Ira is accepting orders from this guy. It's entirely possible that the mystery man is the Sixth Apprentice. That would justify affiliating with him as he was a former comrade before the Master of Masters chosen the respective Fortellers. Ira may go to this guy because he still sees him as a friend and asks him how to identify the traitor only to realise that his actions inevitably lead him to turn against the other Fortellers.

I think Gula can be the traitor. When Aced&Ira are arguing, Invi trys to stop them and Ava is worrying about them. But Gula just turns back and doesn't watch them, just like he is hiding something.

Edited by dPrnsdlsep

I'm putting my money on Ira personally, but there's also the possibility of the hooded man playing a part into all of this as well. At this point the trailer seemed to spoil a lot for those of us who haven't played x (chi), so I feel as though it would almost be too obvious if it were Aced or Ira.

Edited by tessaxmarie

I think Aced is only acting very paranoid and is even desperate to figure out who the actual traitor is. For someone like him, it can be very nerve-wrecking when you don't know who the traitor is while knowing the end times are on their way to kill everyone.