Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheFinalPersonaKeyblade

The Fandom's Opinion of Aqua in a Nutshell

Oh, right, my mistake. 

But Aqua is the only living KH female old enough to drink, currently

Probably not, actually. We know she's 'of age' to be a Keyblade Master, but that could - like Jack Snow said - make her anywhere from 18-20. Given that alcohol, it's consumption and legality isn't really a thing in the KH verse (worlds like Port Royal notwithstanding) it doesn't even really matter whether she's 21 or not. She's an adult and the most adult character we've played as, mentally and physically. 

Probably not, actually. We know she's 'of age' to be a Keyblade Master, but that could - like Jack Snow said - make her anywhere from 18-20. Given that alcohol, it's consumption and legality isn't really a thing in the KH verse (worlds like Port Royal notwithstanding) it doesn't even really matter whether she's 21 or not. She's an adult and the most adult character we've played as, mentally and physically. 

I just meant she was possibly 21, but still, good point about her being the most adult character so far that's playable. 

well, her and Terra, I suppose. 

Posted Image

Tell me where the lie is in this post.

However, in all seriousness this picture isn't wrong and Aqua has been favorite character to use since BBS came out.

B1tchy women can be attractive, though. Just not ones who can zap you to death

I don't need more sass in my life, I got enough as it is!