Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Can someone please fill me in on the main focusing point in Unchained X/Back Cover/Chi? I've never had the luck of playing it myself and it feels like I'm missing out on some important stuff. 

Basically the X series focuses on the events leading up to the ancient keyblade war. X and Unchained X tell the story on the perspective of a keyblade wielder, who's part of a union. The unions are guided by the foretellers, strong keyblade wielders that own a book, the book of prophecy, which contains the event of the future. You as a keyblade wielder must travel through the worlds defeating heartless to protect the light. However it is thought among the foretellers that one of them is a traitor, and so they start to be more and more doubtful about each other. This is what will eventually bring the foretellers to fight each other, and what will cause a war among the unions, each following their own guide. This is the keyblade war. X Back Cover will tell this story with the perspective of the foretellers themselves and will unveil the misteries around the story of X. I'm not going into too much details because I don't want to spoil too much things. Just keep in mind that X and Unchained X are NOT the same and I strongly recommend watching the story of those games because they will be important for KH3. Sorry if this is confusing and grammatically wrong, I did my best :P

Edited by Zimomo

I don't know if you guys have noticed, this, but this guy's zipper is very different than the usual Black Coats found in Organization XIII. There's an actual stud on it, and it kinda looks like the Keyblade emblem from Birth by Sleep. That said, HMK's theory right actually be on the money.

Edited by Da-Awesom-One

Hey Guys! HMK Here!

I've put together and free-flow theory on the potential identity of the man in the black coat in the Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover portion of the new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue E3 Trailer!

Let me know what you think!

My thought exactly, HMK... But instead of the sixth apprentice pulling a "Xehanort", I have a feeling that the six apprentice is actually either the reincarnation or (more or less likely) ancestor of Master Xehanort (thinking back on your previous theory: 

)

Anyways, I was wondering if you would give this theory a thought of opinion: I mean, we've all seen events that may brand Aced as the traitor, but what if he, and the rest of the Foretellers, were being manipulated into starting the Keyblade War? (I know it may have some aspects from one of my fanfictions, but please hear me out). When you think about it, this "Master of Masters" they mentioned has an "eye" that allowed him to "see the future", and he may have saw a vision of his sixth apprentice causing a horrendous battle we all know as the "Keyblade War" by having his fellow apprentices turn against each other. With that vision, he wrote down the warning within the five copies of the Book of Prophecies and gave each copy to the Foretellers. He even took the sixth apprentice's Keyblade and hid it away in a world that will evenutally be known as the "Land of Departure" where, from one generation to another, Keyblade Masters have watched over (originally the Keyblade of the Sixth Apprentice, but that reason/purpose was lost/forgotten as time passes: much like how the story of the Keyblade War faded away into legends) to prevent the history of the Keyblade War from repeating itself due to the vision regarding the Sixth Apprentice coming true. Which explains why Master Eraqus reacted the way he did and this following quote "There is a reason the precepts bar us from such knowledge." in this cutscene: 

(Courtesy of Everglow and KH13)  

And as for Eraqus and Xehanort's Master, he/she may have been a Keyblade Master who watched over the Land of Departure without even knowing the world's original purpose. And Xehanort took the Keyblade due to sensing a connection/feeling that the Keyblade is his destiny when he looked up at that Keyblade during the KHIII trailer (Due to the reason that Xehanort is the reincarnation direct descendant of the Sixth Apprentice) 

Edited by Songbird Rebel