Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AzureAce

I have a love-hate relationship with the KH community.

I hate that there are so many people who hate the "spin-offs". Without them KH III wouldn't be what it is right now. And we wouldn't have some cool charakters like Terra, Aqua, Ven or Xion....Most of the people haven't even played the "spin-offs" and are just judging them because they have no number in it. It's so sad :'(At least there is a good amount of people who are real fans of the series xD

Edited by dodo laguro

the "spin-offs" are more important than the numbered console titlesTHANK YOU

The spin-offs are critical as much as the numbered titles. To me, at least. Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

It's understandable to be annoyed by all the spin offs, but don't impose your own ideal release date and judge SE for not meeting it.That's just dumb.Besides, if it did come out in 2004 or 2006, which is an absurd time window considering KH2 came out in Q4 2005, it wouldn't look as good or be as expansive as it will be on PS4.

Someone who gets a fact like that wrong I don't think is really part of the 'community'. More like a casual fan who pops in every year or two. Probably only played the first two games, as well.  

Edited by Kaweebo

Yeah, saw a lot of people in the IGN comment section of the 2.8 trailer like this. Not quite as ignorant (2004? KH2 wasn't even released in Japan then), but they went a lot like that. In any case, I wouldn't consider people like them apart of the community, since they're so misinformed. 

I do have my problems with the KH community, but generally I think it's better than most. It's these barely in the fanbase comments that get me. Another is "I'm a huge Kingdom hearts fan, played all the games, and I have no idea what's going on." Some fan you are. The story can be messy, but come on, no idea? It's not THAT hard to interpret 90% of the stuff that goes on.

These people don't deserve to be claimed as part of the community.

They sound more like poser casuals trying to look all superior about their "knowledge" of the series.

The spin-offs are critical as much as the numbered titles. To me, at least.

Agreed. I don't wanna say you absolutely have to play those games (like, if it's that taxing to you, find a compilation on Youtube or something) but if you want to at least get some sense of understanding of the overarching storyline, as complex as it is, the spin-offs are key. Like, the people who write those titles off as "just spin-offs" will be going into Kingdom Hearts III and having absolutely no idea what's going on. 

Edited by Zay