Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shibuyarain

Which conference are you most looking forward to at E3 2016?

Which conference are you most looking forward to at E3 2016?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Which conference are you most looking forward to at E3 2016?

• EA
    • Bethesda
    • Microsoft
    • Ubisoft
    • Sony

Sony, but Bethesda is a very close second due to the fact that the Skyrim remastered rumors have been all but confirmed and that there is a chance that they might tease The Elder Scrolls VI (everyone knows it's in development but that it won't release this year).

oh well then I'll have to pick sony's then (but whatever nintendo's having at e3 is what I'm looking forward to the most even though it isn't a conference :))

But all nintendo is showing is the new Zelda game. Sure they said they'd also talk about Pokemon,and Monster Hunter but they are still just going to talk about Zelda for the most part.

But all nintendo is showing is the new Zelda game. Sure they said they'd also talk about Pokemon,and Monster Hunter but they are still just going to talk about Zelda for the most part.

that's exactly why I'm looking forward to nintendo's event the most 

Sony's the only one that really interests me, so my vote goes to them. I'm most looking forward to Nintendo's performance, though. Hoping to see some cool things in the Treehouse presentations.

Zelda's just day one, there's another day dedicated to showing off other games after that. They've only mentioned a few of the games they're going to show, but it's going to be more than just Zelda. Day 3's also supposed to be a Pokemon Special, which sounds like a themed Direct to me.