Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Will Kingdom Hearts appear in Sony's E3 conference?

Will Kingdom Hearts appear in Sony's E3 Conference?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kingdom Hearts appear in Sony's E3 Conference?

• Absolutely, with new footage too!
    • Yes but we'll see the same E3 trailer.
    • Maybe, I won't keep my hopes up.
    • No, we've already seen all of the E3 material.
    • Something else? Comment below!

maybe is the key word. It may be at the conference, it may not. I'll have to wait and see about that and if it(kh3) isn't at e3, then it's no big deal. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

Um...we already got a new KH 2.8 E3 trailer a few days ago plus SE ATR with Tabata talking more about KH 2.8 as well as off-screen demo gameplay footage. So I don't know why you think Sony will show off any KH footage at their conference lol. And besides, if you expect KH3 than we won't get new info on that until this winter.

Edited by Tails

Um...we already got a new KH 2.8 E3 trailer a few days ago plus SE ATR with Tabata talking more about KH 2.8as well as off-screen demo gameplay footage. So I do't know why you think Sony will show off any KH footage at their conference lol. And besides, if you expect KH3 than we won't get new info on that until this winter.

That hasn't been written in stone until the event is long gone and past and SE could have a few surprises up their sleeves. Not saying that kh3 is going to be at e3, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities that SE could surprise us, just like e3 2013 and e3 2015. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

That hasn't been written in stone until the event is long gone and past and SE could have a few surprises up their sleeves. Not saying that kh3 is going to be at e3, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities that SE could surprise us, just like e3 2013 and e3 2015. 

But the KH 2.8 trailer,possible E3 demo footage, and the ATR pretty much speaks for itself lol. A new KH3 trailer would be cool but it seems unlikely according to the KH 2.8 E3 trailer :P.

But the KH 2.8 trailer,possible E3 demo footage, and the ATR pretty much speaks for itself lol. A new KH3 trailer would be cool but it seems unlikely according to the KH 2.8 E3 trailer :P.

yes,it's unlikely, but not impossible. They could show it at e3 if they wanted to, but at the same time, they have legit reasons to not show it at e3, which I'm fine with. I don't mind waiting til the winter to get more kh3 news because me and many other people have learned to be more patient regarding information with the game 

Edited by Zeldablade7