Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ releasing in Europe at Midnight PDT June 15th, 2016 and new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Aqua medal to b...

During the Square Enix Presents discussion about Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, it was announced by Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ producer Hironori Okayama that Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will release June 16th, 2016 at midnight PDT in Europe! With this release, Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ will be made available in over 100 countries (listed below).

Posted Image

On top of that news, it was also announced that all players will be gifted the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Aqua medal that was previously only available in Japan at 4:00 AM PDT on June 16th, 2016 as well.

European fans, what are you most excited to try out first in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

A bunch of us Europeans are already in the American one so that's awkwardly awesome I suppose.

If it releasing in over 100 Countries... why i can't download the app in Mexico? I have to use an special app trying to download it... I never download the app by the way.

The game isn't out yet for any of those countries. It says in the post it will release at midnight PDT today.

See, I originally thought they were saying that all EU players would get the medal, and I was feeling left out. Then I read it again and realized my mistake. I'm really grateful, because I was legitimately jealous of the Japanese players getting that beautiful medal!

Still no Australia, though ;u;

It seems I'll have to decide which potentially super-laggy version to somehow get xD

why not? I think australia can be considered under the 100 countires, right?

keep in mind the app comes out midnight, same time as 2.8 aqua is gifted.

If Yugioh Organised Play has taught me something is: Australia and New Zealand, even some middle east countries are organised by the Europe Team. So yeah. I approve tournaments from Australia and Kuwait xD

I can confirm a few things regarding the release on the European Google Play Store..

- it's literally the same APK as the NA version

- Already has over a million downloads on the store despite being available for less than an hour (no doubt because it's the NA version)

- The game is only available in English

Booting up the game confirms that my save from the NA version is intact (not surprising) so that's good.

Also all quests (story, events, specials, raids and the coliseum) are 1 AP until the 26th June so this will definitely give me more of an incentive to catch up to the current story chapter.

Considering the game is only available in English then there was zero reason to release it later than North America. We literally just got duped as per usual.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Awesome, thanks for the investigation!Glad I downloaded the US version and got very far into the game ages ago. It was probably policy reasons this whole time.Question though, how did you keep the save, but download the europe unchained version?

I can confirm a few things regarding the release on the European Google Play Store..

- it's literally the same APK as the NA version

- Already has over a million downloads on the store despite being available for less than an hour (no doubt because it's the NA version)

- The game is only available in English

Booting up the game confirms that my save from the NA version is intact (not surprising) so that's good.

Also all quests (story, events, specials, raids and the coliseum) are 1 AP until the 26th June so this will definitely give me more of an incentive to catch up to the current story chapter.

Considering the game is only available in English then there was zero reason to release it later than North America. We literally just got duped as per usual.

Awesome, thanks for the investigation!Glad I downloaded the US version and got very far into the game ages ago. It was probably policy reasons this whole time.Question though, how did you keep the save, but download the europe unchained version?

Well, I had my Facebook linked to it and I saw on the Play Store that the app was visible and it said "Uninstall" or "Open" as I had the apk on my phone. I simply booted up the game and it loaded my save like normal. However I hit the Facebook button on the Home screen and it simply re-connected to Facebook and didn't change anything. If you didn't have a Facebook linked to it then it probably would still load the save any ways, as the data is probably in the games files, but I cannot confirm this sorry  >:( 

why not? I think australia can be considered under the 100 countires, right?

keep in mind the app comes out midnight, same time as 2.8 aqua is gifted.

I made that post before the 100 countries thing was revealed. This has been updated :P

Well, I had my Facebook linked to it and I saw on the Play Store that the app was visible and it said "Uninstall" or "Open" as I had the apk on my phone. I simply booted up the game and it loaded my save like normal. However I hit the Facebook button on the Home screen and it simply re-connected to Facebook and didn't change anything. If you didn't have a Facebook linked to it then it probably would still load the save any ways, as the data is probably in the games files, but I cannot confirm this sorry  >:(

No worries, I found when it came out in europe, the play store did just recognise it as being installed, so probably the same app as you said.