Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

European players may transfer their data from KHUX NA to KHUX EU

Some great news, everyone!

As long as you have your information backed up to a Facebook account, if you've been playing the NA version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ you will be able to keep all of your progress when you switch over to the European version!

I know this was a big concern for quite a few of you so I'm happy to see it won't be an issue.

What's been your favorite part of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ so far? Let us know in the comments! 

Edited by soraspromise

and if i´m german, all of khux will be displayed in german?

I´m playing the NA-Version right now and backed my data with facebook up...if i delete now Khuxand redownload it, and login in Facebook...all will be in german?

I´m playing the NA-Version right now and backed my data with facebook up...if i delete now Khuxand redownload it, and login in Facebook...all will be in german?

No I think the language is still english only

Unfortunately I believe the game is only in English. There was a bulletin which I'll be posting about shortly saying they're working on enabling other keyboards for different languages so that users can use whatever language they want in chats & also as their name/message but the game itself is in English. 

Really? damn, talk about a convenience, fellow Europeans, our grinding was worth it!

And everything (story, medals, etc) is at the same level as the US version?

Seems like they're literally identical from what I've been told. Even the time code is set for the US (with everything being Pacific Time).

Seems like they're literally identical from what I've been told. Even the time code is set for the US (with everything being Pacific Time).

Oh nice, very nice, now I may switch, who knows. Thanks for the info!

What's the point?

...really, what is the point?

I downloaded this game from apkpure when it came to USA. Google Play says that I have it already installed (I'm from Finland, EU). Servers are exactly the same. There doesn't seem to be any reasons to transfer to EU version when EU version is NA version. Like, what are you saying?

I don't understand.

am i missing something

What's the point?

...really, what is the point?

I downloaded this game from apkpure when it came to USA. Google Play says that I have it already installed (I'm from Finland, EU). Servers are exactly the same. There doesn't seem to be any reasons to transfer to EU version when EU version is NA version. Like, what are you saying?

I don't understand.

am i missing something

Cause we can use PayPal as payment.

No, I dont like this at all. I was expecting that everyone on EU is going to start from the beginning so that the competition is fair for everyone. I was going to start KHUx again now so that i could get ahead of everyone, but this is really lame...

No, I dont like this at all. I was expecting that everyone on EU is going to start from the beginning so that the competition is fair for everyone. I was going to start KHUx again now so that i could get ahead of everyone, but this is really lame...

Not at all or we are way months behind of grinding jewels. That would be unfair.

Not at all or we are way months behind of grinding jewels. That would be unfair.

I meant that EU and NA KHUx should be separate and EU should've started all clean. Now the true problem is for EU players who were unaware of being able to play the NA version, or for EU players who thought that they would start playing the game once it releases in EU, in both cases falling behind on everything.