Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Kickoff Daily Deal for KHUX NA and KHUX EU

Posted Image

From today until 11:59 PM PDT on 6/30/2016, KHUX and KHUX EU players have the chance to purchase the Kickoff Daily Deal! Normally the Daily Deal would give you one 4★ or higher medal as well as two 3★ or higher medals. In celebration of the international release, you'll get one 5★or higher medal and two 3★ or higher medals! 

As this is a Daily Deal, if you do it once per day during the entire campaign period, you could end up with fifteen 5★ medals! 

I swear I get the worst luck with these things. Half the time it's either medals I already have clones of or not the medals I was hoping for. How anybody gets the OP medals like Marluxia or Sephiroth is beyond me. XP"

save up for 3000 jewels and cross your fingers that how people get those 

I swear I get the worst luck with these things. Half the time it's either medals I already have clones of or not the medals I was hoping for. How anybody gets the OP medals like Marluxia or Sephiroth is beyond me. XP"

Having clones of medals you already have & fusing them makes them have super strong special attacks though! https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/734929341616820224

save up for 3000 jewels and cross your fingers that how people get those 

It's hard to rack up 3000 jewels without spending when you only get 150 every 5 quests.

it can be done though I'm half way myself at the minute with 1500 

yea andddddd once you finish all the story quests you wont get those 150 every 5 missions since you wont be doing those 5 until they release more story. 

yea andddddd once you finish all the story quests you wont get those 150 every 5 missions since you wont be doing those 5 until they release more story. 

you get your daily jewels don't you I never said it was a quick method I just said its possible if you save up and don't spend jewels on small things or the daily deal or anything focus on the 3000 and you can get it I've done it a few times now and not once have I paid actual money for Jewels

Having clones of medals you already have & fusing them makes them have super strong special attacks though! https://twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/734929341616820224

Yes, and I do that, but only with the ones I can honestly see myself using. There's honestly no chance that I'm ever going to use Rikku and Jiminy numbers 15 and eleventybillion. xP