Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MikeMasi

0.2 Birth by Sleep (Altered Memories)

The future of the Kingdom Hearts series continues in this original fan story, written by Joseluis, capturing the aftermath of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It's the leading events to Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep, and showcases scenes from the new E3 trailer. 

Aqua has been traveling through the Realm of Darkness for a long time, which has tampered with her memories. When she discovers a familiar place, she encounters her greatest fear yet. Can she break through the darkness?

Our original cast returns. Aqua is voiced by Clare Melvin, Stardust-Speedway, along with Andrew Ros as Terra and Mike Masi as Ventus.

Holy crud, this was amazingly well done!  Clare, Andrew and Mike are perfect as Aqua, Terra and Ventus, respectively!  I was very impressed by how their voices so closely matched up with the original voice actors!  Very well done!

Kudos to Joseluis for writing the story!  It definitely feels at home within the Kingdom Hearts Universe!  I bet the people over at Square would be impressed!  Great job! :D

Holy crud, this was amazingly well done!  Clare, Andrew and Mike are perfect as Aqua, Terra and Ventus, respectively!  I was very impressed by how their voices so closely matched up with the original voice actors!  Very well done!

Kudos to Joseluis for writing the story!  It definitely feels at home within the Kingdom Hearts Universe!  I bet the people over at Square would be impressed!  Great job! :D

Thank you for the kind words!

You guys did great!

I teared up at the feels. 

Thank you! 

It was important for us to capture those emotions to create those typical "feels."

The future of the Kingdom Hearts series continues in this original fan story, written by Joseluis, capturing the aftermath of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. It's the leading events to Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep, and showcases scenes from the new E3 trailer. 

Aqua has been traveling through the Realm of Darkness for a long time, which has tampered with her memories. When she discovers a familiar place, she encounters her greatest fear yet. Can she break through the darkness?

Our original cast returns. Aqua is voiced by Clare Melvin, Stardust-Speedway, along with Andrew Ros as Terra and Mike Masi as Ventus.

OMG this is so good! You should get someone with storyboarding skills, 3D animation skills or MMD animation skills and make this into a fan cutscene.

I can just see the setting. Aqua walking along the road in the realm of darkness when ghost apparitions/hallucinations of Terra and Ventus appear (Their eyes with clouded pupils to indicate they're not real). The voices are so perfect!!

Damn the Ven voice is spot on

Thank you!

OMG this is so good! You should get someone with storyboarding skills, 3D animation skills or MMD animation skills and make this into a fan cutscene.

I can just see the setting. Aqua walking along the road in the realm of darkness when ghost apparitions/hallucinations of Terra and Ventus appear (Their eyes with clouded pupils to indicate they're not real). The voices are so perfect!!

That would be a great idea!