Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kayla Gheen

KHUX Boyfriend, well EX now, deleted my KH unchained x game app -_-

Okay so we got in a horrible fight and he stole my phone & deleted my KH unchained app! : he was getting very controlling lately, I should of seen it as a sign!! I always thought the game just automatically saved. I thought the FB thing was to share not to save! Or I would of done it. I feel so stupid!! But I have KHI, KHII, KH 1.5, KH Re:COM, KH 2.5, KH Re:Coded, KH BBS, KH 368/2 days, KH Dream Drop, just all of them!! He never has deleted those. I was just naive I guess. He knows how much I LOVED this mobile game, I used it as a stress reliever & he does this just to hurt me. I was at level 208, spent 15$ a week!! I had SO much time & money invested into this game!! If it wasn't for the rare medals I've gotten, I wouldn't be so freaked out. I contacted Square Enix Support. They said to give them my player name, player ID, Max AP, jewels owned, colsieum coins owned, all medals unequipped, if I purchased jewels & the order IDs, also to create a new game with the new player ID and date. But they wanted me to have the time and date & time zone if when I first started the game. I'm pretty sure I gave them all the correct info besides player ID, might of been a little off on the jewels but I fave them an estimate(within 100-200 estimate), I didn't know the exact time & date I started the game though, not the first time anyways. But I'm pretty sure I gave them all the correct medals. So if I gave them all that info plus the order IDs, they should be able to help me right? Obviously I couldn't be a hacker & know the order IDs right? Has anyone had this problem before & had it fixed? I am so worried!!

Thank you so much x

How did you get into a relationship with someone like that to begin with? I'm afraid you'll have to start the game from scratch 

Edited by Yuno Gasai

All I have to say is that your ex is an asshole. A petty one at that. That is such a douchebag thing to do it isn't even funny. I'm pretty sure as long as you contact Square and if they say they could help you, they will. Don't worry about it. Square is fair. :)

As for your boyfriend, I hope someone deletes his Clash of Clans save file.

Yeah, I found that out & we are no longer together because what he did. The support hasn't replied since. But they could only be open during business hours. Oh & he was never like this when we first together. I wish I would of just checked out that FB thing & I wouldn't be in this horrid mess. Maybe they can fix it, they acted like they could though! The only information I didn't know was the player ID and date/time I first started. I heard the amount of jewels & order IDs of purchased jewels is the most valuable info you can give them. Thank god I knew it. I can't believe I actually remered every medal I had. But I'm addicted to KH lol I just didn't know if anyone else was in this situation or accidentally deleted the app. Thanks for responding though .

Aqua7KH, thank you for your help! I'm just worried because I didn't know the player ID that they wouldn't do it. But that's the one thing a hacker would know. At least I know all the valuable information! He is definitely a true doucebag. Let's say, I deleted his favorite game before making him leave. I didn't want to play dirty but karma is a b*tch. Lol & of all weeks to do this, he does it when everything is 1AP & they have some interesting events going on!! -_-

All I have to say is that your ex is an asshole. A petty one at that. That is such a douchebag thing to do it isn't even funny. I'm pretty sure as long as you contact Square and if they say they could help you, they will. Don't worry about it. Square is fair. :)As for your boyfriend, I hope someone deletes his Clash of Clans save file.

I don't think it's posible, it's linked to your google account :/

Yeah, I found that out & we are no longer together because what he did. The support hasn't replied since. But they could only be open during business hours. Oh & he was never like this when we first together. I wish I would of just checked out that FB thing & I wouldn't be in this horrid mess. Maybe they can fix it, they acted like they could though! The only information I didn't know was the player ID and date/time I first started. I heard the amount of jewels & order IDs of purchased jewels is the most valuable info you can give them. Thank god I knew it. I can't believe I actually remered every medal I had. But I'm addicted to KH lol I just didn't know if anyone else was in this situation or accidentally deleted the app. Thanks for responding though .

Stay positive! Square will probably be able to do something! It would be a real shame if they couldn't do something, that much money invested...

Good luck with this!

I'm sorry this happened to you, I don't know how to help with that problem but I can tell you not to blame yourself, it's not your fault your ex was douchebag, and don't let this bad thing keep you from putting trust in other people.

To the other two that posted, thank you for your support! That's the main reason I'm so worried. All that money invested. I thought the game automatically saved itself. I feel like an idiot but I have loved Square Enix since I was a little girl, so I'm putting my faith in them. They haven't failed me yet! I never once had a problem with them. I try to think of this as not my fault, just wish I would of linked it. But I didn't know I could -_-

Well that guy wasn't a boyfriend, he was an idiot!  Like wow, that's an immature way of doing things!  He didn't have to go and delete Unchained X!  What a douche! But well, you're better off without him, so don't sweat it!

As for your problem, I hope Square can be able to help you!  I truly hope you can recover all of your lost data! :)

Hey guys! Square Enix just emailed me this.

Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

Thank you for submitting the information you did. This issue has been escalated and we will update this ticket upon the conclusion of our investigation. We apologize about the problem and the delay in our response, please await a status update to this ticket.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

https://support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?id=496&la=1

Do you think its a good sign? Lol I'm nervous.

I told them I didn't care about my levels, jewels, coliseum coins, etc. Just transfer my medals & I'll be happy. So hopefully that's what they will do!