Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Playsation Access interview Tai Yasue!

Nothing new, just general stuff everyone should know by now. But at the end he said "For 3 we're planning on announcing something in the winter" Which of course we already saw at the end of the 2.8 trailer.

'SOMETHING'

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This post has been promoted to an article

Interestingly he mentions that multiple Disney worlds are engulfed in darkness and they have her "travel around". Does this imply 0.2 will have more than just Castle of Dreams? Hmm.

Interestingly he mentions that multiple Disney worlds are engulfed in darkness and they have her "travel around". Does this imply 0.2 will have more than just Castle of Dreams? Hmm.

It will, Nomura has already confirmed that.

interesting, then does that mean we'll explore the other worlds in the realm of darkness playing as Aqua in kh3? 

Nomura said nothing about the Realm of Darkness' involvement in Kingdom Hearts III so I can't even say anything in that regard at this point.

Really? I know the length of 0.2 will be that of one world in KH3, but I wasn't aware of multiple Disney worlds in 0.2. Well cool.

It's probably going to be Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and Dwarf Woodlands in that order.

It will, Nomura has already confirmed that.

Nomura said nothing about the Realm of Darkness' involvement in Kingdom Hearts III so I can't even say anything in that regard at this point.

It's probably going to be Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and Dwarf Woodlands in that order.

Usually when someone says something like "nomura said/nomura confirmed" they post it with an interview where you can actually read the exact same words Nomura said and the exact same things Nomura confirmed.

So yeah, I would like to know the source of that.

Nomura said nothing about the Realm of Darkness' involvement in Kingdom Hearts III so I can't even say anything in that regard at this point.   It's probably going to be Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion and Dwarf Woodlands in that order.

Can you imagine how Dwarf Woodlands is going to look if its in it?Castle of Dreams already looks twisted up from the RoD. Imagine the trees from Dwarf Woodlands being tweaked inside the RoD? Probably the most eerie world ever to explore in the entire franchise xD wish Dec came quicker...

Usually when someone says something like "nomura said/nomura confirmed" they post it with an interview where you can actually read the exact same words Nomura said and the exact same things Nomura confirmed.

Nomura confirmed that I won our fight

Nomura confirmed Tacos SUCK

Nomura confirmed the game isn't coming out

Nomura confirmed that Kingdom Hearts SUCKS

Nomura said "Notice me senpai"Nomura said "Taco sama, plz notice me" 

It's always nice to get a bit of a run-down after a huge week of news. Just helps re-establish what has been told into a digestible format. It's certainly going to be a while before we get any more huge news splurges like this again, but hopefully this means we'll start to enter the pre-release phase of news updates, you know with new trailers, website updates, a few promotionals, collectors edition announcements, things like that. Hopefully they will find some way to fill the gap between now and December, but in the meantime I guess we'll still have Unchained X to look forward to. With Olympus finished I think we're about to start entering the more plot-heavy events of Daybreak Town with Ephirema soon enough, so that will probably start setting us up for the big drama we should be expecting with X Back Cover.

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667

Interviewer: It seemed a though time had stopped in that town. Is the whole Realm of Darkness like that?

Nomura: It's only on that map. If you continue to different areas, there are different things to play with. I know so far you have had no idea what sort of adventures Aqua had in the Realm of Darkness, but here, many worlds… worlds that had been swallowed by the darkness are fused together. After the part you played in the demo, you enter Cinderella's castle and find yourself in a different world, and leaving that brings you to yet another world, that's how it is.
Edited by Guest

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667

Interviewer: It seemed a though time had stopped in that town. Is the whole Realm of Darkness like that?

Nomura: It's only on that map. If you continue to different areas, there are different things to play with. I know so far you have had no idea what sort of adventures Aqua had in the Realm of Darkness, but here, many worlds… worlds that had been swallowed by the darkness are fused togetherAfter the part you played in the demo, you enter Cinderella's castle and find yourself in a different worldand leaving that brings you to yet another world, that's how it is.

Another translation (by Kayla Copeland).

http://kh13.com/news/famitsu-includes-a-spread-on-kingdom-hearts-hd-28-final-chapter-prologue

-In the city, it seemed like time was stopped, but is everything like that in the Realm of Darkness?

N: It's just in that map. If you keep going, there's a different area and different gameplay. I think that people weren't sure what it meant to “explore the Realm of Darkness as Aqua”, but here, many worlds have...the worlds swallowed by darkness have fused together. After the part we released for the trial version, if you enter Cinderella's castle, there will be a different world, and if you leave that place, you'll come out in a different place, that kind of thing.

Another point from the same interview.

-That's bad, isn't it? (laughs) How much play volume do you think this will be?

N: I initially said it would be about the length of one full world, but I checked a walkthrough from start to finish, I felt that it was satisfying to play. (laughs) In the middle, I thought there might be people who will think, “I wonder if this will be over in thirty minutes or so?”, but that's not true at all. There's a story to it, and there are a lot of cutscenes, so even though there are not a lot of worlds, I think you will be able to enjoy this new [KH] to its fullest.

The same point from KHInsider (translated by goldpanner):

—I see. I get the impression that there are way more things to do than expected. Volume-wise, how big would you say this game is?

Nomura: At first I was saying it will be the length of one world, but when I did a playthrough from start to finish to check it, I thought, this is actually pretty substantial (laughs). I know there are some out there expecting it to be over in 30 minutes like a demo, but that's absolutely not the case. There's story advancement and lots of cutscenes, so even though there aren't that many words, I believe you will be able to fully enjoy the new KH.

Edited by Kenneth Choo