Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Disney world deserves a second chance?

Which Disney world deserves a second chance?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Disney world deserves a second chance?

• Castle of Dreams
    • Deep Jungle
    • Country of the Musketeers
    • Enchanted Dominion
    • Deep Space
    • La Cité des Cloches
    • Port Royal
    • The Land of Dragons
    • Pride Lands
    • Timeless River
    • Symphony of Sorcery
    • None of them.
    • Something else? Comment below!

I voted for Deep Jungle cause they lost the rights after the first game, though I think Atlantica gets more hate than it deserves.  But agree with some above ones I'd like to see Wonderland again, if they utilize the new generation to make it wonderfully trippy 

I would really love to see La Cite De Cloches again, as I feel that world was great in Dream Drop Distance and I would love to see it again.  I would really love to see most of the worlds on this list, though, too, except for maybe Castle of Dreams.  I sort of got my fill on that one in Birth By Sleep, though if they could pull an interesting spin on it that would be great.  I wouldn't mind revisiting any world so long as it's considerably different from prior versions (just no Agrabah or Wonderland, please!).

I voted Enchanted Dominion because Sleeping Beauty is my favorite Disney movie and I could never betray it. But to me La cité des Cloches would be just as sweet a deal. I loved how big and beautifull the maps of this world were. 

Enchanted Dominion, because Maleficent deserves a backstory as a tragic evil person.

Just wondering, do you mean like the Malificent movie or that they think up one of their own? 

Just wondering, do you mean like the Malificent movie or that they think up one of their own? 

A mixture of both. I don't like the notion that she turns good in the end, but it would be interesting to see why she became the person we know now.

It would also be interesting to see that Maleficent protects Princess Aurora from Master Xehanort to prevent his plans (7 princesses of light). Of course she's doing it because she somehow likes Aurora but she would never admit it. That makes her likeable like in the movie but she remains the villain we know.

A mixture of both. I don't like the notion that she turns good in the end, but it would be interesting to see why she became the person we know now.

It would also be interesting to see that Maleficent protects Princess Aurora from Master Xehanort to prevent his plans (7 princesses of light). Of course she's doing it because she somehow likes Aurora but she would never admit it. That makes her likeable like in the movie but she remains the villain we know.

Yeah cause that was my biggest problem with the movie: that she turned good in the end.I was really surprised a lot of people loved it. 

Thank God Atlantica isn't there, no more butchering the poor mermaid

I'd say Deep Space and Enchanted Dominion, we could use some backstory for Maleficent, and I'd like to see Lilo xD

All of the above

Yeah cause that was my biggest problem with the movie: that she turned good in the end.I was really surprised a lot of people loved it.

I don't consider her the same character, so it seemed pretty obvious to me that she would. However, I feel they butchered Stephens descent into madness. They could have done a lot better with that.

All of the aboveI don't consider her the same character, so it seemed pretty obvious to me that she would.However, I feel they butchered Stephens descent into madness. They could have done a lot better with that.

Yeah you're right it was pretty obvious, but since they tried their best to make her look the exact same way the original Malificent does I had high hopes. I sort of see them as two different characters however I'm afraid Disney wants to continue with this 'new and improved' Malificent, to my discontent. In my opinion they butchered the entire story, king Stephen shouldn't have descended into madness in the first place. But that's how I see it and no one has to feel the same. I just hope Malificent appears in KH3 as her original self.