Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What world are you excited to visit/revisit in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD?

What world are you excited to visit/revisit in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What world are you excited to visit/revisit in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD?

• Traverse Town
    • La Cité des Cloches
    • The Grid
    • Prankster's Paradise
    • Country of the Musketeers
    • Symphony of Sorcery
    • The World That Never Was
    • None of them
    • All of them

I'm excited to revisit The Grid. I personally love The Grid from the original game and I can't wait to see it in it's HD goodness!

Symphony of Sorcery no doubt!

Everything was just so beautiful like YMX said xD

"Beautiful world isn't it?"

I mean imagine how much more beautiful it would look in HD??!!!

Edited by gingienator

Although I enjoy every world in "Kingdom Hearts 3D:  Dream, Drop, Distance", I would have to choose:  The Country OF The Musketeers.

Why, you ask?  Simple answer!!  "Mickey, Donald, Goofy -- The Three Musketeers (2004)" is my #1 Favorite Disney Movie!!

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-32217600-1397950266_thumb.jpg

Symphony of Sorcery! Loved that world on the 3DS, one of the most beautiful Kingdom Hearts worlds so far, and I can't wait to see it in HD on a big screen :)

Also The World That Never Was, the atmosphere of that world is just amazing.

Do I need to spell it out?

Of course its The Grid-

Nope, just kidding!! (although I do say The Grid is one strikingly visual of a world)

Symphony of Sorcery is byfar the MAIN reason why I care for this game (apart from 3D's convoluted narrative as well). The music and environment will look stunning at 60fps!!!

Power Jusho, thank you for putting an "All Of Them" option, cuz I wouldn't have been able to choose just one world! xD

Honestly, I'm excited to see how all the worlds will look like in glorious HD!  Specifically, the ones I'm dying to see the most are La Cite De Cloches, Country Of The Musketeers and The World That Never Was! :D

DECEMBER, WE AWAIT YOU!!! X_X

I would have to pick all of them, but the ones I want to see and get the most use out of are The Grid, Country of the Musketeers and Symphony of Sorcery since The Grid was a world I wanted in Kingdom Hearts, Country of the Musketeers is part of my childhood, and I really enjoyed Symphony of Sorcery because it was a very special type of world!

I LOVE THE GRID!! Riding on those light cycles = hell yeah! And playing as Riku during that world was the best~ And also, The World That Never Was, I've always loved that world, it's my absolute favorite: the music, the scenery, the memories... so great.  :D