Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

The UK decided today whether or not to stay in the EU. Which would you have chosen?

The UK decided today whether or not to stay in the EU. Which would you have chosen?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. The UK decided today whether or not to stay in the EU. Which would you have chosen?

• Remain!
    • I'm not so sure...
    • Leave.
    • I don't care, I'm leaving this place anyway.
    • Politics? Boooo!
    • Something else? Comment below!

I'm not sure at all. It's got its pros and cons. Plus, it's been a while since I've last followed closely British news, I was a lot better informed when I was there in winter.

I'll just say that I want them to stay because I'm going there next week and if they leave the EU I need to get a passport xD

I live in the UK, and wish to remain part of the EU.  That way I'm more freely able to get out of this country and move to another in Europe without all the hassle one has to go to to move to somewhere outside of the EU.  

Remain.

But sooner or later GB will face the consequences if they leave.

The currency is loosing its value while the votes are counted. This is the worst since the financial crisis 2008.

Edited by Komali

Today I woke up with almost 10% less money. The human bill of rights possibly no longer applying and being changed for a "British bill of rights" and the government now free to enact it's mass spying law without the EU being able to say "No because that is really stupid and an invasion of privacy"

The rich have suddenly got more rich and the poor more poor.

But you know, FREEDOM! And all that.

What makes me laugh as well is the huge increase in Google trends for "Buying gold" and "What happens if we leave EU?" Hmm maybe you should have looked at that before you voted, lads.

I'm not best pleased.

I voted remain. I wasn't sure until the last moment but when I was sure I was really sure. So far nothing good and only bad has come of this.

Also I should point out, the final result isn't in yet but Leave is ahead by a decent number now and it's looking very likely with only a handful of results left to be counted.

Really this has just made my future choices more easy.

Today I woke up with almost 10% less money. The human bill of rights possibly no longer applying and being changed for a "British bill of rights" and the government now free to enact it's mass spying law without the EU being able to say "No because that is really stupid and an invasion of privacy" The rich have suddenly got more rich and the poor more poor.But you know, FREEDOM! And all that. What makes me laugh as well is the huge increase in Google trends for "Buying gold" and "What happens if we leave EU?" Hmm maybe you should have looked at that before you voted, lads.I'm not best pleased. I voted remain. I wasn't sure until the last moment but when I was sure I was really sure. So far nothing good and only bad has come of this. Also I should point out, the final result isn't in yet but Leave is ahead by a decent number now and it's looking very likely with only a handful of results left to be counted. Really this has just made my future choices more easy.

This, this and this! All of you voting for leave,do you even know what it does for us?I think everyone feels betrayed by Wales and England (minus Manchester and London) It's telling one of the top hashtags is #whatHaveWeDone

What's worse is that -beep- Farage basically came out and said he lied about parts of his campaign on THE SAME DAY

The NHS part wasn't necessarily a lie. The money could be spent on the NHS, they never said that's what actually would happen. People need to read between the lines especially when it comes to propaganda like that advert. Politicians aren't exactly known for being honest and not bending the truth, are they? I mean the advert said "We spend £238 million a week to be part of the EU, that money could be spent on the NHS." For one it never tells you WHY we spend £238 million a week to be in the EU or where that money goes when it is paid. And even then they keyword is could. To be perfectly honest I don't think that money should be entirely pumped into the NHS anyway, raise taxes for the rich and it won't be a problem anymore... Oh but wait, that would be a fair system wouldn't it so we can't have that...