Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exilra

New Epic Medal Carnival with Sora, Donald, & Goofy, Pooh & Piglet, and Organization XIII medals

post-54363-0-45960900-1466755503_thumb.jpg

From June 24th at 12:00 PDT until June 30th at 11:59 PDT, a new Epic Medal Carnival deal will be available in both the NA and EU versions of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ! This deal offers a limited edition illustrated medal of Sora & Donald & Goofy, as well as Pooh & Piglet, Xaldin, Saix, Xigbar, Demyx, and Luxord.

post-54363-0-22513100-1466753405_thumb.jpg

post-54363-0-69467500-1466753416_thumb.jpg

post-54363-0-07473000-1466753429_thumb.jpg

This deal costs 3000 jewels and will guarantee you one 5★ medal, four 4★ medals, and five 3+★ medals. At least 1 Epic medal is guaranteed in the deal, which could be one of the new medals. The other Epic medals you have a chance of receiving are:

Sephiroth

Illustrated Sora & Pals

Lexaeus

Marluxia

Larxene

Vexen

Zexion

Cerberus

Pain & Panic

Hades

Alice

KH CoM Namine

Pinocchio

Black Coat Mickey

Zack

Aladdin

KH II Kairi

KH CoM Black Coat Riku

Final Form Sora

Also if you buy the 10-medal deal during the campaign 9 times and don't get a Sora & Donald & Goofy medal, you're guaranteed one on your 10th try! 

What’s been your favorite medal deal so far in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ? Let us know in the comments!

Edited by Exilra

Darn I was afraid Pooh and Piglet will be next. It can be worse they can add Owl or others soon..

So Sora and Pals are now guaranteed on the 10th try? That is very good news.

Edit: Oh just saw the illustrated Sora, Donald and Goofy I see now yes. Still great though.

Edited by KH4Real

#bambipulls #farmablepullsI don't want to hear anyone complain if you got any epics. P&P and SDG are very good.

I got Marluxia, Lexaeus and Hag from this. Which one(s) should I 6*?

The former two. If you can only do one, go by what attribute you need the most; speed or power.

I got Marluxia, Lexaeus and Hag from this.  Which one(s) should I 6*?

In my experience, Speed medals are the hardest type to find good medals for, so I would definitely suggest Marluxia

Got jack-all in the deal, as per usual. Ever since we got reversed medals, my luck has been the worst with these draws.

Also, that "buy 9, get a guaranteed medal" deal is awful. Unless you've saved since the beginning of the game, there's no way you'll have enough jewels; assuming you start off with zero, you'll spend over 200 dollars just getting enough to buy the draw.

did 2 pulls on my main account this is what i got im sick and tired of bambi >_< 3 more and i can actually have a fully guilted bambi thats so annoying -_- n now tinkerbell...as if i need her when i have a 6* minnie that only needs 2 more til shes guilted, and i really wish they would stop giving story mission medals >_<! aside from that i got sora donald and goofy which is one of the medals i wanted so YAY!  kh riku, KH CoM riku, KH2 Cloud are all nice cuz now i can add another yellow orb to their 6 star medals, luxord seems nice but that 4 sp gauge use makes me not want to use him, and idk if i wanna use the queen..she seems weak compared to the other medals i have for speed  

post-53619-0-40782200-1466795766_thumb.png

post-53619-0-76259300-1466795782_thumb.png

did 2 pulls on my main account this is what i got im sick and tired of bambi >_< 3 more and i can actually have a fully guilted bambi thats so annoying -_- n now tinkerbell...as if i need her when i have a 6* minnie that only needs 2 more til shes guilted, and i really wish they would stop giving story mission medals >_<! aside from that i got sora donald and goofy which is one of the medals i wanted so YAY!  kh riku, KH CoM riku, KH2 Cloud are all nice cuz now i can add another yellow orb to their 6 star medals, luxord seems nice but that 4 sp gauge use makes me not want to use him, and idk if i wanna use the queen..she seems weak compared to the other medals i have for speed  

Could you post the album screen (with flavortext) and evolve screen (with 6* special attack description) for Luxord?

How about you, would -you- be able to post the Luxord screenshots?

Nop but gauges are 4 6hits and does more damage when the enemy is paralyzed.

Special attack is Raging Barrage +4.

Could you post the album screen (with flavortext) and evolve screen (with 6* special attack description) for Luxord?

sure, screenshots below. at 6* it does 11 hits and deals more damage if the target is paralyzed

post-53619-0-55267300-1467060565_thumb.png

post-53619-0-62118600-1467060684_thumb.png