Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Final Fantasy villain would you like to fight in Kingdom Hearts?

Which Final Fantasy villain would you like to fight in Kingdom Hearts?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Which Final Fantasy villain would you like to fight in Kingdom Hearts?

• Exdeath (FFV)
    • Kuja (FFIX)
    • Garland (FFI)
    • Sephiroth (FFVII)
    • Ultimecia (FFVIII)
    • Golbez (FFIV)
    • Kefka (FFVI)
    • Caius (FFXIII-2)
    • None.
    • Someone else? Comment below!

Gilgamesh 

i'd love to see him try and come after the Keyblade 

Agreed, although he isn't really much of a antagonist. He can even help the protagonist at times. Would be a good boss though.

Otherwise, I voted for Ultimecia......mostly because i'm playing FFVIII at the moment.

Gilgamesh 

i'd love to see him try and come after the Keyblade 

This is who I want to fight too, for the exact same reason.

Spoilers for the end of Final Fantasy VII and possible spoilers for Kingdom Hearts II (it probably isn't a spoiler for Kingdom Hearts II, unless you haven't fought the Final Fantasy secret boss in this game and do not want spoilers of any kind at all):

I would also say Sephiroth, but his story seemed to wrap up in Kingdom Hearts II.  So, unless they came up with a good reason for him to return, I wouldn't want to fight him.  Of course, if he does come back, I would love to see him return as Safer Sephiroth.  That is my second favorite boss in videogame history.  So, regardless of whether or not his return made sense, I would still love the fight.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

Personally, I Would Enjoy Taking Down Professor Hojo AND Genesis Rhapsodos In "KINGDOM HEARTS 3"!!

I Mean... SHEESH!!  Who Has Played "Final Fantasy VII" And NOT Wanted To Teach Professor Hojo A Lesson In The "Kingdom Hearts" Series?!?!

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

Kefka. He has the most personality and would actually blend in with the Disney characters better than the other villains. I'm bored of Sephiroth.

While Golbez and Garland are undeniably badass, (Not to mention two of my favorite Final Fantasy villains!) I would love it if Caius showed up! (Also another favorite of mine!) He's quite the formidable foe, and he'd put up quite an awesome fight! Plus, Caius being wherever he is could be a good enough excuse to put in Lightning, ya know?  But yeah, Caius has some sick moves, and I'd love to see how he'd fare against the likes of Keyblade Wielders like Sora! :D

Also, Kefka is just spectacularly funny! I haven't played Final Fantasy VI, but from his personality and craziness in the Dissidia games, he'd be one charismatic boss to fight against!

AND GILGAMESH FIGHTING SORA FOR THE KEYBLADE NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!! D:

Edited by The Transcendent Key

No one. Most FF characters(Auron and Squall are the only ones that were done well, really) were done horribly, and KH2's story is redeemable, with a good gameplay. Can't say the same for BBS/3D.

However, in the condition they are done well, my choice is Kuja. He is one of the better written villains.

Ultimecia is literally a better version of Maleficent. Ultimecia definitely! Sin also, Safer Sephiroth, Genesis, Barthandelus. I really don't care, any ff villain will do, as long as we aren't stuck with some atrocious disney villain for a secret boss again (Julius) then I don't care what FF villain makes it in.