Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Will you be playing the original Final Fantasy VII with the remake coming later?

Will you be playing the original Final Fantasy VII with the remake coming later?   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be playing the original Final Fantasy VII with the remake coming later?

• Yeah, playing/replaying it right now!
    • I'm thinking about it
    • Plan on playing it soon
    • Nah, I'm going to wait to play the remake
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Never really though about that,maybe I'll replay it closer to the remakes' release but right now I'm not in the mood to replay any FF

I've been playing through it, but not because of the remake. I've had it for a long time and thought now was the time to actually finish it. I'm not a fan of how the remake looks so far, so I'm probably not going to pick that one up. The original's good enough in my opinion.

I have it on my PS4 and I want to play but I just can't the graphics are just so bad on the overworld character models that I can't take anything they say seriously, don't get me wrong I grew up with the PS1 and I don't really care about graphics (I still play many old NES, SNES and PS1 games) but when the characters looks like squares that has been glued together it's hard for me take anything seriously, but don't get me wrong the in game battle models look great (for the time) and the animations are good but I'm also not a fan of the semi-realistic backgrounds in the Overworld it's hard to see were you can move and such, I didn't like in Ocarina of Time and I don't like it in FF7

So no I won't be playing FF7 before the remake comes out

I bought it as soon as it came to PS4 and got a decent ways in, but randomly stopped. It's one of my goals to beat all mainline FF games before the year ends (minus XI and XIV for obvious reasons, and I just delayed XII to save it for the remaster). Currently playing through III, so it will be a little while before I get to it, but it will happen.

I own the original on PSN but never played it, reckon I'll wait for the remake though, see no point clocking the first when the newer ones so soon.