Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

25 new story quests added to North American version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ which introduce Ephemera

On June 30th, 2016, 25 new story quests were added to the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. This is an important story update, seeing as it continues the story in Daybreak Town and introduces a new character to the Kingdom Hearts series: Ephemera.

Posted Image

Upon completing these quests, players will also earn another Orichalcum. What do you think of the story progression in Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ so far? Let us know in the comments!

Click here to view the article

Wait... do we NEED an Orichalcum right now? I don't think we do. Hopefully they introduce another of those keyblades soon!

Next story update or one after should give us Divine Rose.

What was the news about Japan's updates, though? Weren't they supposed to be getting a new Keyblade, a new medal, new missions, etc.?

Yes they are, but what has that to do with the NA updates?

I thought we only got 50 quests a month!?!?!? Well at least I know now that we are a year behind KH X.

Wait... do we NEED an Orichalcum right now? I don't think we do. Hopefully they introduce another of those keyblades soon!

We get one next month

So, it's EpheMER instead of EpheMERA. Guess we call him Ephemer for now on. Lol

In June, we now have a total of 75 missions.

50 of Olympus Coliseum and now 25 of Daybreak Town.

I was thinking because the 4th of July is next week but I'm not so sure. Maybe they are giving all of us a little push for us to be caught up with Japan.

It's kinda throwing me off with the counting.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I thought we only got 50 quests a month!?!?!? Well at least I know now that we are a year behind KH X.

We get one next month

It's based on a two week period, assuming that a month will only take up four weeks.  so in truth it's every two thursdays, what month that thursday falls in doesnt really matter.

Edited by Dustin Newton

I guess that means we should change how we pronounce it.

Ephemera: uh-fem-er-ah

Ephemer: ef-uh-mair

Edited by Hallowseve

Yes they are, but what has that to do with the NA updates?

Well, the previous update had only talked about a Japanese update, so I'm wondering where that is. The connecting factor being "updates". Also, I figured more people would be talking about this update, therefore I'd be more likely to get some kind of response than by trying to find an older post to ask about the Japanese update.

Yeah is also in EU. Everything is connected.

Just say the West or leave it.

Oh interesting, can EU members meet with NA members?  If so, I've a few pals who might join my group :)