Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who plays as Queen Shiva?

I think I will be controlling her for now, as she is kind of'ish a plot device and there will be a few turning points because of her.  I may incorporate other Eidolons ruling the Overworld as well that will be available to players, but I'm trying to work that out now.

Alright one more.

Name: Alicia Kross.

Race: Fey

Appearance: 

Posted Image

Magic:  

- Arcane magic, utilizing her grimoire she can cast many spells as well as create magical runes easily, all of which their power depends on how hard the magic is to cast and how much magic it drains.

- Rune wielder: Alicia can create and utilized magical runes at will, all of which vary in effect and usefulness both in and out of combat, they may be healing magic as well as they can be fire, depending on their color, design and magical energy. The stronger the rune, the more energy the rune lets out.

- Energy storage: energy accumulated while in combat is stored within the grimoire, allowing Alicia to utilize it to boost her spells even more, creating some extra effects on a few. For example if she used a fire combustion spell with the charge, the attack would have higher range and would instead leave some fire runes on the target, all of which would begin to explode.

Weapons:

Grimeiss: the Grimoire she holds in her left hand in the picture.

Uzapan: Her sword in the picture. a fencer's weapon, its designed to easily deflect and leave the opponent open for a counter attack, with minimal damage to the user, offering increased handling. As well as boasting somewhat nice cutting power. It acts for a very reliable catalyst for her spells and runes.

Personality: Charismatic, easy-going and respectful. Although she can be very serious when the need arises, downright stubborn and will never back down from her choices, regardless of the outcome. Willing to throw her life away to save a friend, loyal to the end.

Biography:

A wandering mage, Alicia was always an adventurer at heart, and it showed, she began wandering recently however, about a few twenty or so years ago in fact, she still has much to explore of the world. Alicia has never been very keen on staying at one place at a time for extended periods of time, aside from social events that no doubt occurred throughout the years. 

She has seen her fair share of fighting, she took part in the most recent war hundreds of years ago, so she has conviction and duty to her world and homeland as well as courage and experience that a 'soldier' needs to fight a war. She heard rumors of "The world below", and those rumors have never been nice, it is forbidden to leave and the only one to ever return from such an escapade was punished to an inch of his miserable life, she pities the poor man.

However she fears that the two worlds will collide...sooner or later.

Y'know, I think this is the first female character I have ever seen you control. :D  Accepted!

Funnily enough, Pracia reminds me greatly about a lovely game called Secret of the Stars on the Super Nintendo where a town is turned into dogs by Bad Bad the evildoer (no joke, this is his name).  Thank goodness this has better English than that horrible translation, and enough plot to write over that game's plot ten times over.  I'm really interested in seeing what will happen with a dog royal, a castaway fey, and a Zanzia walking a magicless landscape.

Also, hoo boy, Henry and Draksis?  You like your heavily armoured swordswingers, don't you, Scrap?  =P  It's nice to see Henry come back from Tainted-Blood/Ashes, newly reborn as a renegade escapee test subject.  Too bad Rufus could not share his fate, instead being trapped in endlessly rising and falling bubbles of waxy lava.

I wanted to get this out there:  I really love the character roster you made, The Unversed.  You leave no stone unturned to get its collective information, and that is highly worthy of applause.  *salutes*.

The map looks amazing as well, by the bye, MA!  Many kudos are in order for your making it; I love the city names and nations, especially.

Are you sure it's not Midnea that reminds you of dogs? Pracia's the sensation user :P & that name, Bad Bad the evildoer haha xD I've heard of funny names before but like dark void, Mr. badd, copypaste, vamp the vampire & others but that name wins the years supply of spinach haha xD

I'm always interested in what others characters will react to in any RP haha xD & I can't wait to get those reactions haha xD

Also thanks for the compliment man! Appreciate it :D

I also wanted to ask you about how Rufus will enter the RP too. Cause he's in his little lava-err, I mean magic lamp buried somewhere in the overworld right? so were you gonna make a random post for his location on the overworld map or are you gonna make a post saying his near the character who you want to have him be found by when the timing is right? or something else entirely different?

Thanks, guys!  I'm really looking forward to this!  If you ever want to please feel free to add more characters later on should you be interested, as I'm going to keep the sign-ups open to allow our world(s) to continue expanding.

That was such a great unexpected surprise Mystic! that being a ruler for the Overworld :D

I'll also will give ya a thumbs up for the well designed maps too, great work!

I also have some more characters I wanna make for this RP too but I've got enough to handle right now so they can wait.

I have 4 other Punisher characters as well as 1 human character in my head that I wanna make. When I made my post for Jimba & Pracia I included my other 4 Punishers in it as their setup K. When both Jimba & Pracia are killed/defeated I'll make the next 2 Punisher character's sheets for you to check & approve, then same thing after those 2 die. I had an idea of kinda wanting them to be like bosses or mini bosses for anyone or groups of us to take on in an intense fight, but I'll leave that idea on the table if it's to plot interfering K Mystic? :)

Are you sure it's not Midnea that reminds you of dogs? Pracia's the sensation user :P & that name, Bad Bad the evildoer haha xD I've heard of funny names before but like dark void, Mr. badd, copypaste, vamp the vampire & others but that name wins the years supply of spinach haha xD

I'm always interested in what others characters will react to in any RP haha xD & I can't wait to get those reactions haha xD

Also thanks for the compliment man! Appreciate it :D

I also wanted to ask you about how Rufus will enter the RP too. Cause he's in his little lava-err, I mean magic lamp buried somewhere in the overworld right? so were you gonna make a random post for his location on the overworld map or are you gonna make a post saying his near the character who you want to have him be found by when the timing is right? or something else entirely different?

I feel like striking face and palm together at present.  =P  That's entirely correct right there, and with a name like Bad Bad the evildoer there's no telling what can be a worse title to bestow upon an RPG character . . . except for Uncle Save whose sole purpose was to save your game.  I guess, however, that this is all a matter of opinion.

Now, regarding Rufus, I think I am going to wait upon his introduction until someone finds him, or maybe someone knocks something over and out of it pops the 70's relic (the lava lamp).  If nobody finds him, I'll make a character that will make use of Rufus Bartimaeus-style.  I love your idea of a post dictating his exact location, however.  That's a good choice as well and has some potentials for intrigue.  I'm thinking about a grumpy fey shopkeeper haggling over an unknown device with a power cord it does not need for five to ten coins.

Hello there!  Right now the balance is leaning more towards mythology than humanity.  There are 13 fey and 10 humans on the character roster (please see the main roleplay's original post for more details), and the Underworld's royal feast at Sonderon is in need of one or two additional characters to join the party.  However, if you are more interested in powers and mythos, let nothing stop you from finding a place in the Overworld as a Fey.

Good to see you on board, Daniel, and may you have a great time with all of us.

Cool, more players :D

I feel like striking face and palm together at present.  =P  That's entirely correct right there, and with a name like Bad Bad the evildoer there's no telling what can be a worse title to bestow upon an RPG character . . . except for Uncle Save whose sole purpose was to save your game.  I guess, however, that this is all a matter of opinion.

Now, regarding Rufus, I think I am going to wait upon his introduction until someone finds him, or maybe someone knocks something over and out of it pops the 70's relic (the lava lamp).  If nobody finds him, I'll make a character that will make use of Rufus Bartimaeus-style.  I love your idea of a post dictating his exact location, however.  That's a good choice as well and has some potentials for intrigue.  I'm thinking about a grumpy fey shopkeeper haggling over an unknown device with a power cord it does not need for five to ten coins.

haha xD

Uncle Save, thats a good one haha xD

You know I had a thought of who you should have find Rufus when you mentioned that shopkeeper, I think Rabiyu should be the one to somehow find Rufus's lamp. Mainly case she's always traveling to the most populated areas to sell her items that she creates back at her home & I'm sure she'll know what items have great value too. Maybe you could have the grumpy old shopkeeper find her along the story wanting to trade Rufus's magic lamp for one of her special items as payment?

Alright I´ll try to join tomorrow. But to clarify.. what group is lacking more? humans or Feys? that to choose which one...

Awesome! It's good to see you again, Daniel. The fey and humans are nearly equally divided, amazingly, so I would recommend choosing whichever appeals to you most. As Vaude mentioned, there are slightly more fey than human, but these numbers aren't significantly different.I look forward to seeing your character(s)!

Cool, more players :D haha XDUncle Save, thats a good one haha xD You know I had a thought of who you should have find Rufus when you mentioned that shopkeeper, I think Rabiyu should be the one to somehow find Rufus's lamp. Mainly case she's always traveling to the most populated areas to sell her items that she creates back at her home & I'm sure she'll know what items have great value too. Maybe you could have the grumpy old shopkeeper find her along the story wanting to trade Rufus's magic lamp for one of her special items as payment?

Thank you for the recommendation regarding Rufus! That is a very good idea, actually, though we already had arrangements for Rufus to be involved with Raiden, unless Vaude would like to change it. :)Also, I did have Alderon respond to Midnea, so I wasn't sure if you'd missed it:

--Alderon Niles -- Kingdom of Sondon--The graying man glanced up from his scroll to meet the gaze of Midnea, one whom he put a great amount of trust into, perhaps too much for his own good.  "Ah, it's good to see you, Milady," said Alderon, rolling up his scroll as he offered the woman a slight smile.  "Everything is quite fine; you merely caught me puzzled over some plans.  Nothing too major to worry about."

No worries at all, mate; I too was delayed.  However, that artwork for your character is phenomenal and well worth the wait, I daresay!  I wish I can flesh out my characters via pictures, but I can only do feeble sketch artwork.

Regarding Rufus, hmm, I like both ideas and am torn.  However, that's what Random.org is for, right?  [[Five results for 1=Raiden and 2=Rabiyu:  1, 2, 1, 1, 1. ]]  Huh, I guess that settles that.  Thank you for the idea, however, The Unversed; I appreciate it.  =)

If there was a chance for rufus to fall into the world below...which wont happen, sure.It would be hilarious in the chance Henry found him.And rufus would have to deal with Henry's sarcasm and general neutral. He would probably make the stupidest wishes XDOr just wish him free. That'd work too.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Thank you for the recommendation regarding Rufus! That is a very good idea, actually, though we already had arrangements for Rufus to be involved with Raiden, unless Vaude would like to change it. :)Also, I did have Alderon respond to Midnea, so I wasn't sure if you'd missed it:  

Whoops :P It must have jumped over my head haha xD  but anyways I just finished editing/fixing my post, it's all good now K :)

& no worries here, I was just throwing out my thoughts to get Rufus involved into the story more is all K :) 

Regarding Rufus, hmm, I like both ideas and am torn.  However, that's what Random.org is for, right?  [[Five results for 1=Raiden and 2=Rabiyu:  1, 2, 1, 1, 1. ]]  Huh, I guess that settles that.  Thank you for the idea, however, The Unversed; I appreciate it.  =)

No worries here man, I was just throwing out my thoughts to get Rufus involved into the story more is all K :) 

I think I might actually put my OC in here. All I gotta do is change her story and make it so she fits into the RP. BTW, I'll edit this post later to put her stuff in here.

You should do it! More players means more fun :D

If you guys ever need Rabiyu to appraise an item, then just tell me and we can work something out.If for some reason you change your mind and would like for Rabiyu to find Rufus then just say the word!

I know!  Isn't it awesome? The guy spent some quality time making this, and I say that in certainty.  As for Rabiyu, I think I can throw in an inventor/metalworker character for all sorts of monetary engagements with Rabiyu.  Lastly, in terms of Rufus, I have an idea that just might work.  Fingers crossed, everyone!

Hey,  everyone!  Sorry for the delay in updating.  I was partly waiting for everyone to get involved before proceeding, but seeing as we're a ways out from the start date I think it's time to move forward.  I'm going to try to post tonight, if not tomorrow.  Another reason that I've been slow to update is because I have been rather busy this week, but it should hopefully be clearing up soon.

Sorry for the delay! I did finish up Manel's drawing, though.

Now that is simply an amazing drawing.  Excellent work, and thank you for sharing!  She is lovely.

I think I might actually put my OC in here. All I gotta do is change her story and make it so she fits into the RP. BTW, I'll edit this post later to put her stuff in here.

Sounds good; I look forward to seeing it.  Also, if you wouldn't mind creating a new post rather than editing your old one that would be great, as I may overlook the edited post since I won't receive a notification for it.

Whoops :P It must have jumped over my head haha xD  but anyways I just finished editing/fixing my post, it's all good now K :)

& no worries here, I was just throwing out my thoughts to get Rufus involved into the story more is all K :)

No worries here man, I was just throwing out my thoughts to get Rufus involved into the story more is all K :) 

You should do it! More players means more fun :D

Not a problem; I overlook stuff all of the time! :D

I know!  Isn't it awesome?  The guy spent some quality time making this, and I say that in certainty.  As for Rabiyu, I think I can throw in an inventor/metalworker character for all sorts of monetary engagements with Rabiyu.  Lastly, in terms of Rufus, I have an idea that just might work.  Fingers crossed, everyone!

yeah darn right it's awesome haha xD

Also I'll look forward to your idea for Rufus, my mind is wondering about alot of stuff right now haha xD

& some of those random thoughts are like

what will happen to Helios? & will he even live?

how Rufus will enter the story? & what wishes he'll give the others?

Will Draksis & Midnea ever marry? haha xD (I couldn't resists making this joke haha xD )

What cool stuff can Rabiyu create? (I might have Baxter talk to her about getting some new stuff down the track of the RP)

Wheres Varian at? :P

What Elia will use her magic for? (Her travel between timelines sounds interesting)

1 of my next 2 punishers I believe will have a great time interacting with Erica haha xD

What KHUndertaleFan25 characters will be?

I wonder what kind of talk Manel & Draksis will have if they interact?

What would Henry wish for with Rufus? (I'm sure that'll be funny haha xD )

& who will be battling who?

Hey,  everyone!  Sorry for the delay in updating.  I was partly waiting for everyone to get involved before proceeding, but seeing as we're a ways out from the start date I think it's time to move forward.  I'm going to try to post tonight, if not tomorrow.  Another reason that I've been slow to update is because I have been rather busy this week, but it should hopefully be clearing up soon.

Now that is simply an amazing drawing.  Excellent work, and thank you for sharing!  She is lovely.

Not a problem; I overlook stuff all of the time! :D

So that's what was going on then, okay. I'll look forward to reading ya post :)

Edited by The Unversed

Will Draksis & Midnea ever marry? haha xD (I couldn't resists making this joke haha xD )

Draksis X Midnea isn't a match made in heave, that spot is taken by Gabriel x Ychera.

Knowing Henry...he'd probably ask for an unending bag of chips, oh yeah, freedom too. 

Wanna know who will be battling who?

Henry vs Everyone xD

I just wanted to add that I might be missing for a week or less because vacation. I will keep up with whatever you post through my tablet (and might even be able to post if I need to). But yeah, just letting you know in case you can't contact me for hours or days, I might be busy shredding dem waves or attracting sharks or whatever.

Other comments:

Helios my salty child the moment those chains come off if they ever do he's tempted of turning into a drake to scare everyone
Arthur looks up to Draksis like "senpai notice me"

Name:Aqua Lumen

Race:Elf

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age):18 

Appearance: Elf_Girl_by_cygirl20.jpg

Magic (if any):Elements(Earth,water ect)

Weapons:StaffofDiamonds.png Lux Lumen

Personality:Happy and easy-going,doesn't handle stress well and is very shy.

Biography:Aqua has traveled all over magical fey kingdom(That I can't find the name of). She has met many of it's inhabitants and learned a great deal of lifestyles and magic.Yet,she yearns to learn more about the world down below. She has heard tales of creatures with no magic and short lives and even heard the tale of the three fays that left. She seeks the answers to why it is forbidden to go down below. So she goes down to find out.

I have nothing really much to say yet. Just trying to figure things out as I go!

Draksis X Midnea isn't a match made in heave, that spot is taken by Gabriel x Ychera.

Knowing Henry...he'd probably ask for an unending bag of chips, oh yeah, freedom too. 

Henry vs Everyone xD

Haha xD

I just wanted to add that I might be missing for a week or less because vacation. I will keep up with whatever you post through my tablet (and might even be able to post if I need to). But yeah, just letting you know in case you can't contact me for hours or days, I might be busy shredding dem waves or attracting sharks or whatever.

Other comments:

Helios my salty child the moment those chains come off if they ever do he's tempted of turning into a drake to scare everyone

hehe, seems like Helios has more in common with Midnea then I thought. 

Also here you go, you better take this spoiler with you should you attracted any sharks.

wallpaper-hot-toys-batman-adam-west-2.jp

I can't help ya with any jelly fish tho haha xD

Age (if fey, keep in mind that they are immortal, but can appear like a certain age):18 

Biography:Aqua has traveled all over magical fey kingdom(That I can't find the name of). She has met many of it's inhabitants and learned a great deal of lifestyles and magic.Yet,she yearns to learn more about the world down below. She has heard tales of creatures with no magic and short lives and even heard the tale of the three fays that left. She seeks the answers to why it is forbidden to go down below. So she goes down to find out.

I have nothing really much to say yet. Just trying to figure things out as I go!

Awesome! Sora's baby is here :D

Here's some info on the current stuff for ya or anyone having trouble catching up on things K :)

Overworld info

- high in the sky in the Overworld we have Queen Shiva ruling over pretty much all of the Overworlds land & she has gathered a group at her kingdom of Kilkis Seres (The group may include - Erica, Rabiyu, Alicia, Baxter, Yevgeni, Elia & Jynn (her son) ) to investigate the kingdom of Mystras ruled by Lord Raiden who is under suspicion of violating the forbiddon shrine (The forbidden shine holds many secrets & is the safeguard for the Overworld protecting it from outside threats) at Isopolis.

- Meanwhile somewhere else a genie that grants wishes named Rufus is currently in his magic lava lamp & has only just been found by a random person.

- Meanwhile an outside threat within Midnea's kingdom are just waiting for the chance to act against both worlds & they are known as Punishers & there are only 6 members of this group, 2 of which are Jimba & Pracia.

World Below info

- below on the ground of humans we have 3 main kingdoms, The kingdom of Augustus (Ruled by King Augustus who is Neutral & is colored green on world map), The kingdom of Helvadoria (Ruled by an unknown King who is at war with the kingdom of Sondon & is colored light-blue on world map), & the Kingdom of Sondon (Ruled by King Alderon Niles who is at war with the kingdom of Helvadoria & is colored red on world map)

- King Alderon rules most of the world below & has a daughter named Visco & is having a massive feast were he will be revealing his unknown project to those attending the feast. Most of king Alderon's knights are on guard attending the feast & those knights are Arthur, Draksis, Effie, Raleigh & Manel.

- Meanwhile a man named Henry who is a renegade is currently within the kingdom of Sondon in a bar tavern talking with a man he knows for info.

- Visco was cursed to have a dog like appearance & dog traits by a Fey witch named Midnea who is also King Alderon's royal advisor, Visco has no memory of who cursed her & she is also attending the feast.

- Helios is 1 of the 3 Feys that ventured into the below world & has been captured by the king kept a prisoner & is in chains also attending the feast & he's hating on everyone with gravy. 

-  Meanwhile the 2 Aeternum Siblings one named Aura (sister) & the other named Aurion (Brother) are close to entering the kingdom of Sondon & are looking for an inn to stay the night hoping that soon some info will come up.

- It's night time in this world right now too.  

I'm sure I covered everything thats currently happening in the story :)

Edited by The Unversed

Okay, things are now going in a forward motion, and things are going to become more interesting.  The curtain has been unveiled in the feast, though before revealing what it is or getting into that I wanted everyone to have the chance to post and tie up loose ends first.

Jynn is going to have a few interesting choices and events taking place, and I think he may be surprised by what he is going to face.  I'm also going to be trying to give everyone a unique and interesting role with decision-making, and things are just starting here.

I am really psyched about this RP and I'm really enjoying everyone's characters. : )  Thank you everyone for making this RP great thus far, and I really want to give a shout out to thank Vaude for taking control of Lord Raiden for me!  I had too many leaders in my possession, and once we discussed the plot, ideas, and motives I believe he will do Raiden more justice than I ever could.

yeah darn right it's awesome haha xD

Also I'll look forward to your idea for Rufus, my mind is wondering about alot of stuff right now haha xD

& some of those random thoughts are like

what will happen to Helios? & will he even live?

how Rufus will enter the story? & what wishes he'll give the others?

What cool stuff can Rabiyu create? (I might have Baxter talk to her about getting some new stuff down the track of the RP)

Wheres Varian at? :P

What Elia will use her magic for? (Her travel between timelines sounds interesting)

1 of my next 2 punishers I believe will have a great time interacting with Erica haha xD

What KHUndertaleFan25 characters will be?

So that's what was going on then, okay. I'll look forward to reading ya post :)

Whew, Midnea and Draksis, a pairing from hell rather than heaven, I'd say. : P  Speaking of Gabriel and Yltriss, I half-hoped that I would see them again, but I suppose it would have been difficult for them to fit into this time and place, what with the technological differences.  Ah well; maybe in  another roleplay life. ;)

And thank you; I'm glad that you like the concept for Elia.  She was always intended to be Ari's younger sister, and originally--though not in Ashes--Ari was a manipulator of time.  I do have some plans for her, so hopefully I can set them into motion the way I am hoping.  I'm really enjoying Midnea so far, by the way.  The perfect antagonist!

Henry vs Everyone xD

And so the world is in danger once more with Henry on the loose :D  I'm really enjoying Draksis so far, by the way, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts for, well, y'know, the PM stuff we discussed. ; )

Other comments:

Aww, I can sense a cute relationship between Arthur and Draksis, especially if Arthur idolizes Draksis so. ; )  No worries regarding your vacation time, and I really hope that you enjoy yourself!  I really appreciate the heads up.

Accepted!  After reading the initial post feel free to fit in anywhere of your choosing, though I would highly recommend being one of the members of Queen Shiva's council that is just wrapping up.  If you would like I can ask Thundaga to request Aqua join them on their quest to gather intel of Mystras?

Haha xD

hehe, seems like Helios has more in common with Midnea then I thought. 

Also here you go, you better take this spoiler with you should you attracted any sharks.

wallpaper-hot-toys-batman-adam-west-2.jp

I can't help ya with any jelly fish tho haha xD

Awesome! Sora's baby is here :D

Here's some info on the current stuff for ya or anyone having trouble catching up on things K :)

Overworld info

- high in the sky in the Overworld we have Queen Shiva ruling over pretty much all of the Overworlds land & she has gathered a group at her kingdom of Kilkis Seres (The group may include - Erica, Rabiyu, Alicia, Baxter, Yevgeni, Elia & Jynn (her son) ) to investigate the kingdom of Mystras ruled by Lord Raiden who is under suspicion of violating the forbiddon shrine (The forbidden shine holds many secrets & is the safeguard for the Overworld protecting it from outside threats) at Isopolis.

- Meanwhile somewhere else a genie that grants wishes named Rufus is currently in his magic lava lamp & has only just been found by a random person.

- Meanwhile an outside threat within Midnea's kingdom are just waiting for the chance to act against both worlds & they are known as Punishers & there are only 6 members of this group, 2 of which are Jimba & Pracia.

World Below info

- below on the ground of humans we have 3 main kingdoms, The kingdom of Augustus (Ruled by King Augustus who is Neutral & is colored green on world map), The kingdom of Helvadoria (Ruled by an unknown King who is at war with the kingdom of Sondon & is colored light-blue on world map), & the Kingdom of Sondon (Ruled by King Alderon Niles who is at war with the kingdom of Helvadoria & is colored red on world map)

- King Alderon rules most of the world below & has a daughter named Visco & is having a massive feast were he will be revealing his unknown project to those attending the feast. Most of king Alderon's knights are on guard attending the feast & those knights are Arthur, Draksis, Effie, Raleigh & Manel.

- Meanwhile a man named Henry who is a renegade is currently within the kingdom of Sondon in a bar tavern talking with a man he knows for info.

- Visco was cursed to have a dog like appearance & dog traits by a Fey witch named Midnea who is also King Alderon's royal advisor, Visco has no memory of who cursed her & she is also attending the feast.

- Helios is 1 of the 3 Feys that ventured into the below world & has been captured by the king kept a prisoner & is in chains also attending the feast & he's hating on everyone with gravy. 

-  Meanwhile the 2 Aeternum Siblings one named Aura (sister) & the other named Aurion (Brother) are close to entering the kingdom of Sondon & are looking for an inn to stay the night hoping that soon some info will come up.

- It's night time in this world right now too.  

I'm sure I covered everything thats currently happening in the story :)

Thank you! :)