Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Haha xD

hehe, seems like Helios has more in common with Midnea then I thought. 

Also here you go, you better take this spoiler with you should you attracted any sharks.

wallpaper-hot-toys-batman-adam-west-2.jp

I can't help ya with any jelly fish tho haha xD

Awesome! Sora's baby is here :D

Here's some info on the current stuff for ya or anyone having trouble catching up on things K :)

Overworld info

- high in the sky in the Overworld we have Queen Shiva ruling over pretty much all of the Overworlds land & she has gathered a group at her kingdom of Kilkis Seres (The group may include - Erica, Rabiyu, Alicia, Baxter, Yevgeni, Elia & Jynn (her son) ) to investigate the kingdom of Mystras ruled by Lord Raiden who is under suspicion of violating the forbiddon shrine (The forbidden shine holds many secrets & is the safeguard for the Overworld protecting it from outside threats) at Isopolis.

- Meanwhile somewhere else a genie that grants wishes named Rufus is currently in his magic lava lamp & has only just been found by a random person.

- Meanwhile an outside threat within Midnea's kingdom are just waiting for the chance to act against both worlds & they are known as Punishers & there are only 6 members of this group, 2 of which are Jimba & Pracia.

World Below info

- below on the ground of humans we have 3 main kingdoms, The kingdom of Augustus (Ruled by King Augustus who is Neutral & is colored green on world map), The kingdom of Helvadoria (Ruled by an unknown King who is at war with the kingdom of Sondon & is colored light-blue on world map), & the Kingdom of Sondon (Ruled by King Alderon Niles who is at war with the kingdom of Helvadoria & is colored red on world map)

- King Alderon rules most of the world below & has a daughter named Visco & is having a massive feast were he will be revealing his unknown project to those attending the feast. Most of king Alderon's knights are on guard attending the feast & those knights are Arthur, Draksis, Effie, Raleigh & Manel.

- Meanwhile a man named Henry who is a renegade is currently within the kingdom of Sondon in a bar tavern talking with a man he knows for info.

- Visco was cursed to have a dog like appearance & dog traits by a Fey witch named Midnea who is also King Alderon's royal advisor, Visco has no memory of who cursed her & she is also attending the feast.

- Helios is 1 of the 3 Feys that ventured into the below world & has been captured by the king kept a prisoner & is in chains also attending the feast & he's hating on everyone with gravy. 

-  Meanwhile the 2 Aeternum Siblings one named Aura (sister) & the other named Aurion (Brother) are close to entering the kingdom of Sondon & are looking for an inn to stay the night hoping that soon some info will come up.

- It's night time in this world right now too.  

I'm sure I covered everything thats currently happening in the story :)

Okay, things are now going in a forward motion, and things are going to become more interesting.  The curtain has been unveiled in the feast, though before revealing what it is or getting into that I wanted everyone to have the chance to post and tie up loose ends first.

Jynn is going to have a few interesting choices and events taking place, and I think he may be surprised by what he is going to face.  I'm also going to be trying to give everyone a unique and interesting role with decision-making, and things are just starting here.

I am really psyched about this RP and I'm really enjoying everyone's characters. : )  Thank you everyone for making this RP great thus far, and I really want to give a shout out to thank Vaude for taking control of Lord Raiden for me!  I had too many leaders in my possession, and once we discussed the plot, ideas, and motives I believe he will do Raiden more justice than I ever could.

Whew, Midnea and Draksis, a pairing from hell rather than heaven, I'd say. : P  Speaking of Gabriel and Yltriss, I half-hoped that I would see them again, but I suppose it would have been difficult for them to fit into this time and place, what with the technological differences.  Ah well; maybe in  another roleplay life. ;)

And thank you; I'm glad that you like the concept for Elia.  She was always intended to be Ari's younger sister, and originally--though not in Ashes--Ari was a manipulator of time.  I do have some plans for her, so hopefully I can set them into motion the way I am hoping.  I'm really enjoying Midnea so far, by the way.  The perfect antagonist!

And so the world is in danger once more with Henry on the loose :D  I'm really enjoying Draksis so far, by the way, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts for, well, y'know, the PM stuff we discussed. ; )

Aww, I can sense a cute relationship between Arthur and Draksis, especially if Arthur idolizes Draksis so. ; )  No worries regarding your vacation time, and I really hope that you enjoy yourself!  I really appreciate the heads up.

Accepted!  After reading the initial post feel free to fit in anywhere of your choosing, though I would highly recommend being one of the members of Queen Shiva's council that is just wrapping up.  If you would like I can ask Thundaga to request Aqua join them on their quest to gather intel of Mystras?

Thank you! :)

I would like that Mystic and Thank you T U for the overview.

Sounds good; I look forward to seeing it.  Also, if you wouldn't mind creating a new post rather than editing your old one that would be great, as I may overlook the edited post since I won't receive a notification for it.

Oh, okay. 

Hey Mystics I just wanted to say that I will be referencing another whole continent north in the overworld sometimes.

I had a map sitting on my folder and I wanted to make Rabiyu from a different place. This continent is ruled by the Eidolons Leviathan and Asura, and both prefer to stay away from the business of other rulers. That is why I will mostly use them as a reference (maybe I could make a character sheet for both, but I don't know). I hope you don't mind.

sL4sjEd.jpg

If you wouldn't mind it too greatly, when you post again would it be possible to reference to Sora Baby's new character, Aqua, in the council and suggest that she join their party to Mystras?  Thank you much!

Hey Mystics I just wanted to say that I will be referencing another whole continent north in the overworld sometimes.

I had a map sitting on my folder and I wanted to make Rabiyu from a different place. This continent is ruled by the Eidolons Leviathan and Asura, and both prefer to stay away from the business of other rulers. That is why I will mostly use them as a reference (maybe I could make a character sheet for both, but I don't know). I hope you don't mind.

sL4sjEd.jpg

Nice map.  I don't mind if you reference to the continent, so long as it doesn't play a significant role and influence the plot too heavily.  It can exist, and perhaps it is the nation that Kilkes Seres went to war with long ago, if you would be interested.  I want to keep things rather simple with only the two world maps to choose from in terms of locations, so people will be unable to visit this other continent.  Also, that would be fine with Leviathan and Asura, so long as they again don't become a major plot point and deviate from the current plot.

If you wouldn't mind it too greatly, when you post again would it be possible to reference to Sora Baby's new character, Aqua, in the council and suggest that she join their party to Mystras?  Thank you much!

Nice map.  I don't mind if you reference to the continent, so long as it doesn't play a significant role and influence the plot too heavily.  It can exist, and perhaps it is the nation that Kilkes Seres went to war with long ago, if you would be interested.  I want to keep things rather simple with only the two world maps to choose from in terms of locations, so people will be unable to visit this other continent.  Also, that would be fine with Leviathan and Asura, so long as they again don't become a major plot point and deviate from the current plot.

Thanks. And don't worry, I just wanted to make clear that Rabiyu wasn't from the same place as the others. I wouldn't mind if you want this other continent to be the nation that went to war against Kilkes Seres. About Leviathan and Asura, well, they prefer to stay away from other nations's problems so that would be an excuse for them to not show up very often and it was them that gave Rabiyu (and a few others) the chance to go to other places, mainly because they are merchants. In any case, if you think of another use for the Northern continent just let me know.

yeah darn right it's awesome haha xD

Also I'll look forward to your idea for Rufus, my mind is wondering about alot of stuff right now haha xD

& some of those random thoughts are like

what will happen to Helios? & will he even live?

how Rufus will enter the story? & what wishes he'll give the others?

Will Draksis & Midnea ever marry? haha xD (I couldn't resists making this joke haha xD )

What cool stuff can Rabiyu create? (I might have Baxter talk to her about getting some new stuff down the track of the RP)

Wheres Varian at? :P

What Elia will use her magic for? (Her travel between timelines sounds interesting)

1 of my next 2 punishers I believe will have a great time interacting with Erica haha xD

What KHUndertaleFan25 characters will be?

I wonder what kind of talk Manel & Draksis will have if they interact?

What would Henry wish for with Rufus? (I'm sure that'll be funny haha xD )

& who will be battling who?

So that's what was going on then, okay. I'll look forward to reading ya post :)

Erica's a character~! 

I'll have my next post up in a few. 

Thank you guys for keeping up with character interaction. That is one thing you dont see in a lot of roleplays. 

Alright.

Vaude. Raiden's getting some backup.

Name: Machiav Froiss "Alastor".

Race: Fey.

Appearance: His warrior armor

QuADhOV.jpg?1

Out of armor

uqV0g2W.jpg

Magic:

Lightning - Can wield lightning in every form, can turn himself and his equipment into a lightning form to facilitate dodging, he can cast lightning onto almost any object, as long as they are conductive, as well as making objects out of sheer lightning, highly powerful lightning magic is also a given.

Storm - High level wind magic control, can boost his speed, massively as well as create high pressure, strong winds on his weapons to ensure more damage and cutting potential is done, he can harness the power of both lightning and wind, causing it to resemble a storm when in battle, to such an extent that he was nicknamed "Alastor of the storm" by his fellow knights of Mystras.

Alpha style magic: He holds his twin swords in a upward stance, his right hand's sword upwards, his left hand's a bit more forward, diagonally upward. This self made stance magic allows him to conjure both wind and lightning onto devastating quick attacks and spells, as well as meele combat oriented spells, this style is both defensive and offensive. A nice balance of both, but leaning a tiny bit more on defense, focusing on breaking the enemy's guard with high impact, fast magic.

Omega Style magic: Omega style is the opposite of Alpha, he holds his swords in a sort of downward stance (his armor appearance). This style harnesses the full power of wind and lightning to the point they act as if it was one single element, this style is extremely offensive and devastating to his foes, regularly comboed alongside Alpha style in combos, this style focuses on using full power attacks to devastate foes, through their guards, whether broken or not, and strike them down with finnesse and speed. 

During this stance his swords wield their respective elements wildly, flaring around them.

Weapons: 

Storm ruller: His left handed sword in the armor picture.

Sword enchanted and forged in wind, capable of cutting through armor and magic barriers alike, with the very power of wind behind its swings, can be used as a catalyst. 

Lightning Lord: His right hand sword in the armor picture, sword born and forged in lightning, from the very power of lightning the sword wields its power, capable of striking opponents down with a few, quick slashes, anyone unfit of wielding this weapon can sense their hands becoming numb and electric shocks bursting from it at their hands should they keep trying to hold it, if they try to hold onto it for long...they will be torn apart by the wrath of the sword's thunder.

Personality: Serious no bullshit type, he doesn't take shit from anyone, not even his king, Raiden, he likes to test all those around him, teasing, criticizing, ridiculing those he fights. His respect being hard to earn.

He is extremely honorable, refusing to hurt children and those who cannot defend themselves, although he does not hesitate to destroy a threat, however to those who earn his trust and respect, will see him as a loyal ally and potential asset to whatever they need done. He is restless and will not stop until his objective is complete.

He has a distinct desire for battle and war, he revels in it, loves it, he feels...at home during such a period. 

Biography: Unlike his fellow knights of mystras, Machiav has not been a knight for many years, in fact, in his early thousands, he was no knight at all, he was a wandering swordsman, who looked for training and ways to improve his skills as well as assist those around him, he was a trouble maker, and a menace to certain kingdoms, banned from some even. 

In his early travel days he had run ins with a Shidan named Jimba, one of Midneah's punishers, Machiav fought and sparred with the man, knowing of the man's strenght and power, he respects Jimba, although he hasn't seen him in over two thousand years, his travels drove him to come to face many races other than Shidans, the Pracia's as well as the elfs too.

Through countless wars Machiav's personality took a shift from happy, kind and caring swordsman, to an unrelenting cynical warrior, and he wouldn't have it any other way, with not a single regret plaguing his conscience, he follows his path with conviction and pride.

Now in his late years, he has found work under Raiden's rule, as a knight, a high ranking one at that,  the man earned his respect by the sheer fact he had the guts to try to hire him, and through working with him, not only did he better his status and officialy become a knight, seeing it as an opportunity for improvement. But also one of long-term sustainability, since money's hard to come by nowadays. 

He now stands as one of Raiden's most trusted knights, even though some may see him in a bad image, no one can deny his loyalty to Raiden, earned through years of service.

In his travels, he had several affairs with several Fey women, he does not remember many in detail, but they have either passed on or move on from him, because he never had the intention of settling, in one of his affairs...he and his lover conceived a child...a female fey, with purple hair, and some innate magical potential. The child's mother died at its young age, and Machiav had no intent to raise it. Although the felt close to the child, he gave it to an Orphanage, and never looked back, the child's only memento of him, wheter she remember it or not. Is a magical grimoire...

(Apologies if he sounds powerful, I know and take full responsibility, I kind of intended him to be a miniboss-like character under Raiden's rule. Just so the heroes have someone to look forward facing :D )

Back-up!  WHOO!  He looks and sounds like an interesting character as well as a strange father figure, plus his name is Alastor, "The Avenger" in Greek.  I like it immensely. While he does indeed sound powerful, maybe even rivalling full-blown Henry in a battle from the powers alone if put together on the battlefield, I kind of want to battle him via PM someday, if you don't mind too much.  Dulce Cruz wants a go at him.

Is Jynn only going to pick two people? Erica for instance volunteered and I'm sure there are other people who play Fey that would like to volunteer. It kinda gives us with nothing to do unless Mystic lets us do something else...

Is Jynn only going to pick two people? Erica for instance volunteered and I'm sure there are other people who play Fey that would like to volunteer. It kinda gives us with nothing to do unless Mystic lets us do something else...

Oh, I didn't remember that she volunteered, it really seemed like those two characters were the only ones who agreed on investigating. I'll change the post. I was going to pick Yevgeni as well, but I don't know if Mystics was fine with him not causing trouble due to Yev's personality. Plus, Jynn and Yev kind of have a rivalry going on.

Oh, I didn't remember that she volunteered, it really seemed like those two characters were the only ones who agreed on investigating. I'll change the post. I was going to pick Yevgeni as well, but I don't know if Mystics was fine with him not causing trouble due to Yev's personality. Plus, Jynn and Yev kind of have a rivalry going on.

I had Alicia volunteer too .-.

Back-up!  WHOO!  He looks and sounds like an interesting character as well as a strange father figure, plus his name is Alastor, "The Avenger" in Greek.  I like it immensely. While he does indeed sound powerful, maybe even rivalling full-blown Henry in a battle from the powers alone if put together on the battlefield, I kind of want to battle him via PM someday, if you don't mind too much.  Dulce Cruz wants a go at him.

Lets wait up a bit before going into the PM fight, this guy's brand new, coming straight off my noggin, so let me see how he fares first xD
Edited by Scrapmaster

I had Alicia volunteer too .-.

Lets wait up a bit before going into the PM fight, this guy's brand new, coming straight off my noggin, so let me see how he fares first xD

Oh you did too? Wow, I'm incredibly dumb. I'm sorry about that. I'll fix that.

All right, everything should be fixed!

Alright.

QuADhOV.jpg?1

Out of armor

uqV0g2W.jpg

Magic:

Lightning - Can wield lightning in every form, can turn himself and his equipment into a lightning form to facilitate dodging, he can cast lightning onto almost any object, as long as they are conductive, as well as making objects out of sheer lightning, highly powerful lightning magic is also a given.

Storm - High level wind magic control, can boost his speed, massively as well as create high pressure, strong winds on his weapons to ensure more damage and cutting potential is done, he can harness the power of both lightning and wind, causing it to resemble a storm when in battle, to such an extent that he was nicknamed "Alastor of the storm" by his fellow knights of Mystras.

Alpha style magic: He holds his twin swords in a upward stance, his right hand's sword upwards, his left hand's a bit more forward, diagonally upward. This self made stance magic allows him to conjure both wind and lightning onto devastating quick attacks and spells, as well as meele combat oriented spells, this style is both defensive and offensive. A nice balance of both, but leaning a tiny bit more on defense, focusing on breaking the enemy's guard with high impact, fast magic.

Omega Style magic: Omega style is the opposite of Alpha, he holds his swords in a sort of downward stance (his armor appearance). This style harnesses the full power of wind and lightning to the point they act as if it was one single element, this style is extremely offensive and devastating to his foes, regularly comboed alongside Alpha style in combos, this style focuses on using full power attacks to devastate foes, through their guards, whether broken or not, and strike them down with finnesse and speed. 

During this stance his swords wield their respective elements wildly, flaring around them.

Weapons: 

Sword enchanted and forged in wind, capable of cutting through armor and magic barriers alike, with the very power of wind behind its swings, can be used as a catalyst. 

Lightning Lord: His right hand sword in the armor picture, sword born and forged in lightning, from the very power of lightning the sword wields its power, capable of striking opponents down with a few, quick slashes, anyone unfit of wielding this weapon can sense their hands becoming numb and electric shocks bursting from it at their hands should they keep trying to hold it, if they try to hold onto it for long...they will be torn apart by the wrath of the sword's thunder.

Personality: Serious no bullshit type, he doesn't take shit from anyone, not even his king, Raiden, he likes to test all those around him, teasing, criticizing, ridiculing those he fights. His respect being hard to earn.

He is extremely honorable, refusing to hurt children and those who cannot defend themselves, although he does not hesitate to destroy a threat, however to those who earn his trust and respect, will see him as a loyal ally and potential asset to whatever they need done. He is restless and will not stop until his objective is complete.

He has a distinct desire for battle and war, he revels in it, loves it, he feels...at home during such a period. 

Biography: Unlike his fellow knights of mystras, Machiav has not been a knight for many years, in fact, in his early thousands, he was no knight at all, he was a wandering swordsman, who looked for training and ways to improve his skills as well as assist those around him, he was a trouble maker, and a menace to certain kingdoms, banned from some even. 

In his early travel days he had run ins with a Shidan named Jimba, one of Midneah's punishers, Machiav fought and sparred with the man, knowing of the man's strenght and power, he respects Jimba, although he hasn't seen him in over two thousand years, his travels drove him to come to face many races other than Shidans, the Pracia's as well as the elfs too.

Through countless wars Machiav's personality took a shift from happy, kind and caring swordsman, to an unrelenting cynical warrior, and he wouldn't have it any other way, with not a single regret plaguing his conscience, he follows his path with conviction and pride.

Now in his late years, he has found work under Raiden's rule, as a knight, a high ranking one at that,  the man earned his respect by the sheer fact he had the guts to try to hire him, and through working with him, not only did he better his status and officialy become a knight, seeing it as an opportunity for improvement. But also one of long-term sustainability, since money's hard to come by nowadays. 

He now stands as one of Raiden's most trusted knights, even though some may see him in a bad image, no one can deny his loyalty to Raiden, earned through years of service.

In his travels, he had several affairs with several Fey women, he does not remember many in detail, but they have either passed on or move on from him, because he never had the intention of settling, in one of his affairs...he and his lover conceived a child...a female fey, with purple hair, and some innate magical potential. The child's mother died at its young age, and Machiav had no intent to raise it. Although the felt close to the child, he gave it to an Orphanage, and never looked back, the child's only memento of him, wheter she remember it or not. Is a magical grimoire...

(Apologies if he sounds powerful, I know and take full responsibility, I kind of intended him to be a miniboss-like character under Raiden's rule. Just so the heroes have someone to look forward facing :D )

Hmm, I'm good with most of his abilities, though I'm a little worried about storm ruler, and potentially his alpha and omega.  So long as everything is used within moderation and he doesn't cut down all magic barriers he's accepted, as that was the one I was mainly concerned about.

I was also hoping that you could include Sora Baby's character, Aqua, so that she could join in easily, but it should be fine.  I'm planning on tasking those who are not summoned upon Jynn's assignment, so everyone should have something to do (or at least this is the plan).  I'll include Sora's Baby's character in my next post.

I'm also going to be trying to give everyone a unique and interesting role with decision-making, and things are just starting here.

I am really psyched about this RP and I'm really enjoying everyone's characters. : )  Thank you everyone for making this RP great thus far

And thank you; I'm glad that you like the concept for Elia.  She was always intended to be Ari's younger sister, and originally--though not in Ashes--Ari was a manipulator of time.  I do have some plans for her, so hopefully I can set them into motion the way I am hoping.  I'm really enjoying Midnea so far, by the way.  The perfect antagonist!

Thank you! :)

Cool! unique roles & decision-making sounds like fun to me haha xD

That's cool to know, I never would have guessed the Ari from Ashes to have a younger sister. I bet their sisterly bond is way better then my sister character's bonds haha xD & thanks for enjoying Midnea so far :D she's what I call wickedly evil haha xD

Also, happy to help :)

Thank you T U for the overview.

No problem :) glad to help ya out :D

Erica's a character~! 

I'll have my next post up in a few. 

Thank you guys for keeping up with character interaction. That is one thing you dont see in a lot of roleplays. 

I'm always trying to interact with everyone's characters in some way, so I'm always on the look out haha xD also I can't wait to have that 1 of 2 up coming punisher character enter this RP to meet Erica, it's gonna be sooo much fun haha xD  

Alright.

QuADhOV.jpg?1

Out of armor

uqV0g2W.jpg

Magic:

Weapons: 

Cool character! I think Jynn will be the one to gain this guys respect tho since he has a similar magic element. I didn't expect to see Jimba in his bio haha xD nice addition & Pracia's race is called Scralose haha xD also, darn man! this guy would soooo get punished if he ever lived within Midnea's kingdom since she has extremely intense rules on marriage haha xD he's lucky he can't die.

Edited by The Unversed

He gave one final nod to one of his men, to which they responded by reaching for the curtain and giving it a tug, slowly revealing the mystery behind the curtain . . . .

Hey Mystic! I just wanna have a guess here but I think the great mystery behind the curtain is a

Flying machine or flying device

"Thank you, Nihil.  However, I must caution you again never to scare my servants.  You must remain secret, or I shall wish with that one wish that you be destroyed.  Is that clear?"

Wait a sec! Hey Vaude, are you telling me that Nihil is the one who found Rufus?

also this Nihil's appearance sounds interesting too. I kinda wanna see a what he looks like in detail but I'm sure you'll reveal that later on anyway right?  

Hmm, I'm good with most of his abilities, though I'm a little worried about storm ruler, and potentially his alpha and omega.  So long as everything is used within moderation and he doesn't cut down all magic barriers he's accepted, as that was the one I was mainly concerned about.

I was also hoping that you could include Sora Baby's character, Aqua, so that she could join in easily, but it should be fine.  I'm planning on tasking those who are not summoned upon Jynn's assignment, so everyone should have something to do (or at least this is the plan).  I'll include Sora's Baby's character in my next post.

I'll go check the roleplay then. Best to learn about what's goin' on first hand.

Cool! unique roles & decision-making sounds like fun to me haha xD

That's cool to know, I never would have guessed the Ari from Ashes to have a younger sister. I bet their sisterly bond is way better then my sister character's bonds haha xD & thanks for enjoying Midnea so far :D she's what I call wickedly evil haha xD

Also, happy to help :)

No problem :) glad to help ya out :D

I'm always trying to interact with everyone's characters in some way, so I'm always on the look out haha xD also I can't wait to have that 1 of 2 up coming punisher character enter this RP to meet Erica, it's gonna be sooo much fun haha xD

Cool character! I think Jynn will be the one to gain this guys respect tho since he has a similar magic element. I didn't expect to see Jimba in his bio haha xD nice addition & Pracia's race is called Scralose haha xD also, darn man! this guy would soooo get punished if he ever lived within Midnea's kingdom since she has extremely intense rules on marriage haha xD he's lucky he can't die.

She'd have the time of her life trying, Machiav is not one to just let himself be punished, he'l fight back, and he's pretty good. Specially now with over 5000 years of pure combat experience backing him up.

Edited by Scrapmaster

--Elia, Yevgeni, and Queen Shiva -- Kilkes Seres--

The ice queen's brows furrowed slightly as her son spoke, before he grasped her hand to kiss it.  Her expression then softened upon her son, her free hand stroking his cheek.  "You are very brave, my son.  Return to me with your discoveries.  I highly anticipate your discoveries."

Not far from Queen Shiva's throne remained Yevgeni, who listened to the exchange silently.  His arms were folded across his chest, watching with narrowing eyes as Jynn left the room.  It seemed that things were building up again, just as they had in the ancient past, though he couldn't help wondering if Shiva was taking the correct steps necessary to ensure that the fey weren't harmed.  But alas: this wasn't his fight, nor did he wish to involve himself, and thus he remained as he had the entire council meeting: silent.

The raven-haired time mage, however, was anything but silent.  The young fey bounded after Jynn as he left, meeting him outside the hall and grasping onto his arm.  "Your Highness!" she cried out, expression urgent.  "Forgive me, but I felt completely ignored during the council.  I would like to offer my services in your quest to Mystras, too."  Her expression darkened as her gaze shifted from the prince's face to her feet, her cheeks growing rosy.  "I--I know that I have screwed up in the past, and majorly at that, but I have a much better hold on my time-traveling abilities.  With luck I could be very, very useful to you."

It seemed that there was no way for her to fully express her desire to join him, or her earnestness to make up from her previous errs.  Elia greatly wanted to prove herself, and what better way than to join the prince himself on a task of secrecy.  Her amber eyes shifted to meet his, her dark locks parting across her forehead to frame her imploring face.  "Please, please Prince Jynn, have me on your team?"

It was then that Elia turned, making notice of the blue-haired elf that had been rather quiet throughout the meeting.  She offered a slight smile toward her friend Aqua, tilting her head and inquiring, "So, what do you think?  Did you volunteer, too, Aqua?"

I just wanted to let you know that I got my post in to introduce Aqua (above). :D