Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Had to work overtime today and I'm very tired. I will try to post tomorrow!

This hall of the labyrinth feels like any other, until slowly the walls begin to dissolve.  Your friends, however, seem to fade from you as well.  You each are left with your own vision, something different for each person.

This is a personal challenge, though not like the personal challenge that is to come for all.  Feel free to write anything that you'd like that would be of a personal challenge for your character, whether it be to face people from your past (ie Ariana for Henry, Ren for Helios, maybe Shiva for Soren, and Aqua's parents, Rufus his girlfriend Mouse the Elephant, or maybe even Rufus facing Nihil), or a place that you haven't seen in aeons.  It is illusionary, so none of it is real, but it will feel very real to your character, and something you will have to overcome.

If you need any further ideas feel free to PM me and I'll try to help.

I dodged a bullet! If Rabs had gone the other way then she would have been in some serious troubles with her past self.

I have in my notes a place at the center of the ruins of the city of Cecidit, abandoned home of the Dra'thul, or Dark Elves, that I called the Citadel of Memories, worshipping place of the nameless goddess of Death, the Pale Mistress.

Anyone who takes a step inside the citadel would be transported to a separate space made from their owns memories, but the citadel would put them into a powerful confusion spell that would make them forget they are inside such space, and if they can't differentiate reality from illusion, they would be lost for eternity, living a lie that would slowly change for the worst until they become echoes of themselves, doomed to wanted the citadel.

Maybe I will get to use that city in the future.

Edited by Elrandir

Oh boy...time for Henry's revelation, and more backstory.

Oh dear god. Its a lot to write.

Get your fingers readied up, my friend, it's time for revelations! xD

-------------

I've got a few things in mind myself for ol' Soren. (Though if I use Shiva, I have little faith I'd do her justice, as she'd be more faithful to the genuine article, less of a trick than she was with poor Jynn with what I have in mind. lol.)

Edited by Nero Kunivas

Spoilers to anyone who did not watch the latest episode of Overworld because you do not have exclusive next-day access like me:

Rhaedyn has incredible bendy-straw powers. That is why he nobody saw him remove his helmet. He did not need to take it off in order to drink the potion!

Edited by Vaude

Posting tomorrow, have to set some emotional and other stuff in order. Feeling down in the dumps again.

Dunno why I take rejection so firetrucking hard.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Posting tomorrow, have to set some emotional and other stuff in order. Feeling down in the dumps again.

Dunno why I take rejection so firetrucking hard.

I’m very sorry to hear that, but don’t take rejection too harshly. Just keep powering through.

I’m very sorry to hear that, but don’t take rejection too harshly. Just keep powering through.

Don't see the point when all i ever achieve is getting rejected and getting hurt.

I oughta quit while im ahead with just minor depression.

Spoilers to anyone who did not watch the latest episode of Overworld because you do not have exclusive next-day access like me:

Rhaedyn has incredible bendy-straw powers. That is why he nobody saw him remove his helmet. He did not need to take it off in order to drink the potion!

I CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY

Rhaedyn's a firetrucking magician!

I mean his cape does flap in the wind when there is no wind.

The Iron Lord works in mysterious ways.

Very mysterious. Very.

You know it.

ded3fa8cbcbda00b3f8fcf20b88df5ef.gif

*Rhaedyn takes off helmet. It's another helmet*

"Behind this mask, this very mask . . . is another mask!  Pretty cool, right?"

Also, flowing cape, even in a no-wind environment?  GASP!  Rhaedyn is Chrom of Fire Emblem: Awakening!