Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Sorry, I haven't posted, I'm just not sure where to stop out and it keeps getting longer.

The trial that I set for Aqua is one of self-reflection in the hall of Illusion.  Essentially it is something conjured from Aqua's mind that she has a personal struggle with.  This would be a great time to reveal more on her parents or her past.  The main group will probably be moving on to the next trial soon, though, probably this weekend.

Alright. Expect some Juicy stuff today. Gotta write to relieve the stress, pain and sadness I feel.

Got a little suprise for everyone.

Will be looking forward to it!  Please take your time if needed, however.  We all understand what it's like to be busy. :)

The trial that I set for Aqua is one of self-reflection in the hall of Illusion.  Essentially it is something conjured from Aqua's mind that she has a personal struggle with.  This would be a great time to reveal more on her parents or her past.  The main group will probably be moving on to the next trial soon, though, probably this weekend.

I'm working through how much I can reveal, I'll try to post by Friday then since you want to move forward. 

I know there's a dragon Mosaic over the door and I couldn't help but to think; is Ren's necklace the key to the door?

Sorry for not replying sooner; I'd missed this.  I wish that I'd thought about Ren's necklace sooner, but sadly it didn't even occur to me until you mentioned it.  Great idea, nonetheless.

The key that Helios found is actually the solution to the door.  I think I mentioned it within the initial post long ago, but there is a keyhole at about eye level upon the door. :)

Finishing my editing and need to post it, but it's 99% done!

Excellent!  I look forward to the read. :)

Sorry for not replying sooner; I'd missed this.  I wish that I'd thought about Ren's necklace sooner, but sadly it didn't even occur to me until you mentioned it.  Great idea, nonetheless.

The key that Helios found is actually the solution to the door.  I think I mentioned it within the initial post long ago, but there is a keyhole at about eye level upon the door. :)

Excellent!  I look forward to the read. :)

Don't post yet, I'm about too. 

~

Okay posting.

Edited by Sora's Baby

Okay, and we are on to the third trial!  For those who haven't completed their trials in the Hall of Illusion feel free to do so at your leisure, and you can join the fight through the Final Door when you are ready.

Endless has graciously offered to host the Trial of Strength for us, so please be on the lookout for his updates throughout the battle.  He's also posted a few special rules for this battle at the bottom of the intro post. : )

As such, my crew will be partaking in the battle as well.  Now, let's see what this dragon is made of!

I can see both still, but if you cannot see it, Sora's Baby, look up "xeno'jiiva" and pull up Google or Bing images. It is a strong and very pretty crystal dragon, a perfect specimen for us to fight as a test of strength.

Edited by Vaude

Woo boy. Being at the parks is fun and all, but it can be so exhausting afterwards. Would someone be so kind as to give me a rundown of what happened since my last post to make it easier for me to process? I’ll immediately start making a post tomorrow.

A lot has happened, so the optimal thing you should do is read through the posts, but essentially Odin, Sifrei, and Rabiyu attacked the dragon's back, Mariel attacked a leg with fire and the head with a sonic scream, Eclaire attacked the underbelly and legs very fast, Mikhail is bombing it with his full arsenal, and Alicia used impressive air magic to make it collapse with a downburst. Everybody else is recuperating from the dragon's breath attack.

Woo boy. Being at the parks is fun and all, but it can be so exhausting afterwards. Would someone be so kind as to give me a rundown of what happened since my last post to make it easier for me to process? I’ll immediately start making a post tomorrow.

Essentially everyone either attacked or dodged, though in order to know the dragon's next course of action you may have to read (or at least skim) through said attacks so that you can have your dragon counter accordingly.  You could probably do one generic defense/attack next, though, if you wanted to, or target specific players. (i.e: heading like: all players attacking dragon's back, et cetera)

Elia ran up to Jynn to heal him, Everyth leapt up on the dragon's back, and I need to edit my post for Alderon and Athena because I didn't realize that they were brought out of harm's way prior to the battle starting.

I hope this helps. :)

Crystal is essentially earth element, though a very brittle and sharp form of it.  Gather a hearty amount of crystals and jettison them from Aqua's hands like a BB gun or shotgun shell.  That'll do some damage.  Air is a very, VERY effective element as well.  Aqua could levitate, create burst winds, and redirect or strengthen fire and fire magic.  An elementalist would be a terrific all-rounder, though they rely on allies and their surroundings to be successful.

Edited by Vaude

Can she utilize the air, perhaps, or the energy from those around her?  I know there are several lightning users in the party.

Crystal is essentially earth element, though a very brittle and sharp form of it.  Gather a hearty amount of crystals and jettison them from Aqua's hands like a BB gun or shotgun shell.  That'll do some damage.  Air is a very, VERY effective element as well.  Aqua could levitate, create burst winds, and redirect or strengthen fire and fire magic.  An elementalist would be a terrific all-rounder, though they rely on allies and their surroundings to be successful.

Thanks for the ideas.